Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

He had been staring and the space behind her for what seemed like days. His pride and his intelligence wounded after what had transpired throughout the day. This was how his world was going to end, not with a bang but with a hole in the ground. Closing his eyes to rest and moisten them he couldn’t help be curse his very existence. If only he had noticed things sooner. Said something to stop them from falling. Now there was not one, but two dead firekin in a ditch due to his stupidity.

Slate-blue eyes drifted down to the lioness who had only a few hours ago been considered an enemy. Deciding it not worth his time to keep in silence, he cleared his throat.

“What brought you to the desert anyway? No one generally roams these parts save a couple scouts and occasional water-seeker.”

Perhaps if he willed it someone would find them? Was that how praying worked?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

This ******** sucked. She had been made a fool by chasing what she thought had been a Nergui spy, but in truth had just been another Firekin. Now, with her bruised ego, she sat in a hole with a lion she'd rather just have never met. Keeping her back to him, she sighed, her head raising to look towards the sky. Where the hell were her snakes?! They should have found her over an hour ago, but there was still no sign of them anywhere around. Any sand that fell was just from bugs or the wind. Instead she was left alone with a 'spy' for over two hours already and the sun was beginning to set already, or at least she thought it was.

"If you really want to know...I was looking for someone. A lion who supposedly knows these sands better then nearly anyone. I don't suppose you've seen him?" Ares asked, shooting him a glare over her shoulder. She really wasn't mad, she just wasn't used to making herself look stupid.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:10 pm
Fari glared right back at the sour lioness, could he shittier luck? Not only is he stuck in a hole to die, he has to spend what time he has with a b***h. “Only one who lives out here is me.” Sneering at her, he decided to again shift his gaze up and beyond her. If only he had watched he step, he wouldn't have been in this predicament.

“It seems the very earth is against me sometimes. I knew about hole!” Lifting himself up he rushed up to the wall and leaped, clawing at whatever he could in and attempt to lift himself up and out. Unfortunately that only ended with him falling, sand spewing along with him.

“I guess all we can do is hope someone wanders by unless you help me out?”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 pm
Collapsing onto the ground beneath her, Ares could not help but let out a low groan as her paws covered her face while her tail came around to curl up around her side. She was going to die in this pit and it was all because she had made a dumb mistake going after this guy. She thought she would be commended for chasing out a Nergui, but turns out she might get reprimanded for attacking a fellow Firekin; assuming they even made it out of there alive. Some might have called her dramatic, well yes; it was dramatic and she didn't give a damn.

Slowly she raised a single paw to look at him just in time to see his attempt to get out, only to watch him fail. It was disheartening, but at least he had the guts to at least try to get out. "You might not want to do that. You'll just waste your energy. We're going to need that if we're going to last long enough for someone to actually find us. How often do you think the guards even come by here? Or the water-seekers, even hunters might come by here, but how often? I've never been by here, that's for sure."

The lioness paused for a moment before taking the other paw off of her face as well. "So why are you even out here by yourself? Most of the pride seems to like sticking with eachother."

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:30 pm
Sharp pale blue eyes looked at the lioness as he sighed, "I don't really enjoy the crowded, testosterone filled atmosphere that the center of the pride offers. Honestly, I dislike being around others in general. I am always having issues..." Rolling his eyes up at the sky, he sighed.

"Like this." Looking down at his big paws he spoke again. "They believe I am cursed." Biting the side of his cheek he watched Ares for a moment then shrugged his large shoulders.

"I am sorry you had to be the brunt of it." Realizing the sentence sounded weird he added, "My curse I mean."

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games