Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image

Kocoi was still shaken up from the last encounter he had with a female lioness. He still couldn't get it out of his head on why she was so cruel, or why she started to cry so much. He shook his head and tried not to deal with it. It was something he had no control in, and was a few days past. Today was a new day, and new experience to be had. He lifted his head up high and gave a long stretch before he started to casually walk about.

He did enjoy it here, even if he had a small hiccup with someone. It was a rough start with him. He had ran into a few rude faces, but a couple nice ones. He enjoyed that. He liked to know that there were some that were willing to accept him into the pride. He wasn't that new anymore, but he still felt like a newbie.

Kiel was still sleeping somewhere in the mist of Kocoi's mane. She was small enough to easily hide in his fluff. It kept her warm, and he never seemed to mind as long as she didn't go to the bathroom on him. She was careful about not doing that. She didn't want to ruin her nice snoozing area. She chirped lightly as she dreamed birdy dreams.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
(Temp image 'til I receive her official cert.)

The clouds were beautiful. A bright, white lioness lay on her back amongst the grass and rocks, staring up at the baby blue sky. She preferred the days where the clouds tumbled by up above. It gave the sky a sort of life, as opposed to when it was nothing but a giant ocean of blue. Content, she sighed; her light purple eyes closing, a faint breeze in the air making her white pelt dance in the wind.

On the chest of the lioness, a vulture sat and kept watch. She appeared to be a tad on the old side, her feathers looking a bit more ruffled and worn. Her sharp black eyes were constantly scanning around the two of them, being a look out for the lioness she had personally sworn to protect... Ever since the earthquake so long ago. Spotting something white in the not-so-far-off distance, she glared at it, but not so much so that the lioness would take notice and question. It appeared to be another lion... A male. She blinked slowly and puffed her feathers up slightly, keeping a sharp eye on him.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:10 pm
Kocoi hadn't noticed he was being watched, completely unaware of the others that were there. He was walking slowly; taking a deep breath and letting it leave his lucks. The morning was lovely. "Kiel, you should wake up and enjoy the day." he said with a chuckle and a flicked of his tail. He wasn't sure why she was so tired, she was normally up long before he was.

He wondered if she was getting sick. Nah, she must have stayed up later than normal. He smiled and took in the sky above as his eyes went up to the sky. He could see clouds in the distance. Well, a little rain wouldn't be too bad.

Kiel grumbled, but decided he wasn't going to let her sleep. She ruffled her feathers and hopped from his back to his head and ruffled her feathers again allowing him to feel her irritation. She blinked her eyes a few times before looking about and noticing what her lion friend had totally missed. She pecked his head. "We've got company" she told him and pointed a wing at the lioness and her bird companion.

Her annoyance soon disappeared and now she seemed to be in a better mood. If she could smile, she would be as her and Kocoi's direction slightly changed. It was a good thing to get out and meet new creatures.

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:31 pm
Just sprawled out all over the swaying grass, the white pelted lioness was just as non-observant as the white and grey pelted lion. She couldn't really be blamed though. She was on her back with her eyes close, just enjoying the breeze and the sun shining down on her face. She didn't think anyone within the pride would ever attempt to hurt her, so why should she have to worry?

Staring intently, the crone fluffed her feathers up a bit more. Seeing that the approaching lion wasn't going to stop or turn away though, the vulture decided now was probably a good time to let her lioness companion know of the oncoming creature.

"Anwen. Anwen, dear." She pecked at the lioness's chest. "There's another lion coming our way. You should look not so foolish."

"Huh? Company? Really?"

Opening her eyes and rolling her head back into the grass, she herself spied the approaching lion. A smile instantly appeared across her white maw, her light purple eyes seeming to light up. With her tail smacking the grass, she pawed at the air excitedly, just about spot on like a cub would.

"Lion! Hello!" To her, he was upside down and padding towards her and her vulture companion. She giggled, finding the view amusing. "Adwen, look! A lion! He has such a pretty white color to him too!"

Covering her black eyes with her wing, the crone shook her head. Anwen was still so cub-like. Hopefully one day she would grow out of it. Still, it gave her lioness companion a happy spark that was hard to find amongst adults. So in a sense, she didn't mind it as much. It was also great for the role she had taken up within the pride. It was rather perfect, actually. Removing her wing from atop her beak, her dark eyes softened. She had a thing or two to still learn, despite her older age.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 am
When Kocoi finally saw the lioness and her bird friend, relief filled through him. He was never to trust a female that didn't have a bird, he decided. Even more relief filled him when a smile spread over the lionesses face. A smile crossed his own face at that and he stopped close to them, but given enough room to make everyone comfortable.

"Hello!" He said with a small incline of the head out of being polite. "I'm Kocoi." He said with a smile looking from one to the other. This seems as if it could be quite pleasant today. At least he hoped. He needed more pleasanties in life.

Kiel wiggled a bit on his head and smiled at them. "I'm Kielistanilopias, but you may call me Kiel"She said with a sweet hum to her voice. She loved meeting other's more than she could even show, so she was excited to see that these two were more friendly than the last she had met. Oh man, and there was another bird. Things were amazing!

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 am
"Kocoi and Keil? Hello!"

Completely forgetting to introduce herself, the lioness rolled over, also completely negating the fact that her avian companion had been resting on her chest. She was indeed a bit childish and immature... But it was mostly that she was just really excited.

With her world suddenly doing a flip, the white-headed vulture was thrown off of the white lioness and right onto the ground below. Thankfully, the grass wasn't too matted from the large cat lying on it, providing a much softer landing than the bird expected.

"Anwen!", she squawked, ruffling her feather and flapping her wings.

"Hell-Oh! Sorry! Sorrysorrysorry..."

Anwen instantly sidestepped and put her paws around the crone in the grass, trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to. I was just so excited. I love meeting new lions. He even has a bird companion like I do! You'll have someone of your own to talk to now."

Sighing again... The vulture nodded. Shaking herself slightly to set all her feathers back in place, she flapped her wings and rose to the top of the clumsy and forgetful lioness. She made her perch amongst the top of Anwen's head, still looking rather... Perturbed.

"It's fine, dear. I do apologize for that. I'm Adwen and this is Anwen. It's such a pleasure to meet you two. Please forgive us for that... Ummm... Display."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 am
Kocoi couldn't help but give a little chuckle. He felt somewhat responsible for the little accident here. "I should be the one to apologize." he said with another nervous chuckle. Not that it would have mattered to much, he figured she'd end up doing that with anyone who happened to come by. He shook his head with a smile. "Don't worry about it. Kiel and I were just out for a bit of a walk when she noticed you guys." He said with a smile. Ahhh, it was good to see friendly faces.

He still was cautious though, who knows maybe he'd trigger some bad memory with this one too? He tried not to be so flirtatious around this female that he normally was. He needed to learn not to do that so often. He wasn't sure if he should offer for them to tag along, or maybe just sit here and talk about.

Kiel giggled uncontrollably. She was absolutely adorable, that lion. Who could ever be mad at her for long. She knew she couldn't! "I'm sorry! I shouldn't laugh... I just... I just can't help it." She giggled some more before controlling herself. She certainly wasn't helping the situation with her laughing. She could make things turn bad. Though she felt that these two were quite a good pair.

"It's okay, This fuzz ball can be quite the clumsy lion too." She said as she pecked at his ear again. She liked doing that. It made him angry, and made her giggle. He always forgave her for it, and she still did it again and again. Especially when she was mad at him. Was the best way to get back at him.

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:28 pm
"No need to apologize. That was all my fault. I do things without completely thinking them through sometimes."

Anwen chuckled, watching the white bird that she assumed was bonded with Kocoi. She was a funny little thing. She had such pretty markings too, much like the white lion. She wondered how the two of them met. It was pretty marvelous and rather rare for a creature to have similar markings as another one, especially when they were different species. Still, the world around them worked in mysterious ways. Who was she to question it?

"Well, if it's any consolation, he's a cute fuzzball! I really like your blue and grey spots; the both of you! They're so gorgeous."

After the lioness had spoken, Adwen nodded in agreement. "Oh yes, beautiful colors. The both of you. Would you two maybe like to sit and chat for a bit? It's a beautiful day with a magnificent breeze."

The white pelted lioness she had watched after for so long needed some friends. She hung around with the cubs far too often. She needed some good 'ole fashioned adult talk, maybe even with a dash of flirting. She highly doubted that Anwen knew how to flirt... Or be anything but silly... But it was what made her who she was. The vulture wouldn't change that for the world. Plus, the lioness was so much like her mother... It was beautiful.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm
"Huh?" he said rather shocked. He wasn't use to being complimented, especially this way. He blinked and was a bit baffled and really didn't know what to say other than to give a chuckle and smile at her with a cheesy flirtatious smile. He couldn't help it, if she was gonna hit on him, then there was totally hope here, right? He did like being called cute, after all.

"Thank you," He said as he chuckled again looking at Kiel's spots around her neck, and then at his butt. "They are fairly nice." He said then smiled at her. "I like your heart." He said pointed to her marking on her side. He'd never seen someone with something like that before. He gave another cheesy smile at her.

Kiel clucked her beak and smiled. "We'd love to stay for a bit." She didn't even give Kocoi a chance to say yes or no. He seemed busy anyways. "I don't think Kocoi would mind staying a bit." She giggled as she hopped from his head to the ground, and moved towards the other bird.

"His attention seems to have wandered from wanting to go for a walk anyways." She giggled and looked at the other. She was much bigger bird than Kiel was, but she didn't find that any problem.

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 pm
"Oh? My heart?" She looked down to her left to where the lion was pointing. An instant gentle smile overtook the goofy and childish one. "Yes... My heart. It is beautiful, isn't it?" She looked back to the male and nodded her head, taking a closer step towards him. "Thank you for noticing it. That marking means a lot to me."

Completely oblivious to just how gentle and much more adult-natured the white pelted lioness had suddenly become, she had most definitely overstepped the friend boundary and crossed over into flirting. She hadn't even realized it. She just... Did.

Deciding to take a break from watching her lioness companion, Adwen thought it would probably be good for herself to chat with another bird. It was nothing against Anwen. She loved the goofy lioness like she was her own chick, and she practically just about was. The vulture just needed some bird time. There was nothing strange about that.

"Good, I'm glad. My dear Anwen could use some interaction with adults. She's around cubs far too much anymore." She had a pleased glint in her black eyes, a smile seemingly sparkling in them. "If I may, how did you and your lion come to know each other?"

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:34 am
Well, things were certainly going a little different than he had expected. He grinned some more. "Well, certainly. Something as beautiful as that, and you, should totally be mentioned and noticed." He said, perhaps not as smooth as most males would do it, but hey... He went with whatever came to his mind at that moment. If she liked it, then there was nothing to worry about. The worse that could happen would be that she smack him and run off, right?

The thought of the other lioness was soon completely gone from his mind. He smiled at the purple and white lioness in front of him, now fully taking in her completely. "It matches your lovely eyes quite perfectly."

"Awe, well then good thing she ran into us." She said smiling. Though Kiel wasn't sure if that was completely a good thing. She didn't know how a lioness who is always around cubs would react to someone so flirtatious as Kocoi.

"Oh! Funny story," Kiel started, forgetting about her lion friend and the other lioness for a moment. "Kocoi saved me from another lion when I was just a tiny little thing. I would have been lunch!" She giggled with ruffling her feathers a little. "Probably would have been too, if I hadn't looked like the way I did." She said looking at herself. She knew that she was oddly close to the same colors as Kocoi.

"He says I'm his little miracle sign." She still wasn't sure what that meant, and he never told her. She just went with it and accepted it. "I owe him my life, though." She continued, "Even if he gets on my nerves from time to time."

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:55 am
"Me? Mentioned and noticed? No... I'm just a cub sitter; a nanny. I'm nothing spectacular."

Anwen's ears dropped slightly. She didn't mean to suddenly be a little sad. It was just the sad reality in which she thought controlled her life. It wasn't meant to be a bad comment against her position within the pride. Not at all! She loved the little ones! She just felt... Unimportant.

With her ears perking back up and a small smile coming back onto her face, she slightly pawed at the grass. "Thank you for the wonderful comments though. I do appreciate it. I guess I'm just not used to being... Complimented? I'm with little ones for a large portion of my days. They don't usually say things like that. They're too busy pulling on each others ears and tails." She giggled a bit, knowing it was quite true.

"Oh? Your life? That's quite the debt." She hoped she didn't sound harsh or anything. She knew all too well what it meant to have a debt to someone... Especially a life debt. "Anwen and I have something similar, believe it or not. I don't know if you'd want to hear such a story though."

It was true. Anwen and Adwen were much more closely bonded than most realized. Still, the old avian had decided not to tell anyone unless they really wanted to know. The lioness herself still didn't know the intricate details of their bonding. As much as the vulture didn't want to hide the full truth from her, she felt it was best. She feared her reliving what had happened so long ago.

"You and Kocoi seem like a good match though. You make up what he lacks for general awareness I think." She cawed in amusement, flapping her wings slightly.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 am
"I don't believe that one moment!" he said with a smile. "You're spectacular just for that alone," he started, "Taking care of cubs is the one most important thing." He said to her. It wasn't all a lie, it was pretty important in a pride, and he knew that well enough. Maybe not as well as say, someone who actually worked with cubs. Maybe she just never got complimented enough for it.

"I'm sure you have many other things that make you even more spectacular, not just by your job, or your heart." He said with a cheesy smile, trying to keep her happy. He really didn't want any tears to happen.

So his assumption was right. "Well, that's a shame!" he said with a shake of his head. "I believe someone like you should be complimented every day." He said with a smile. "And I'm sure they would compliment you if they weren't busy." He gave her a wink.

She nodded. "Well, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here... And I'm sure he wouldn't either. " She chuckled at the thought. She had gotten him out of some pretty bad situations, though he probably never realized it before. "Oh, only if you want to share." She said happily. "I don't mind listening." She loved stories, honestly.

Kiel didn't want to step her bounds and walk into something she wasn't suppose to know. So she left that up to the other bird to say anything. She didn't like to be nosie, for the most part... sometimes it was quite fun to be, but only to those she knew fairly well. Like Kocoi. She had to know everything if she was away from him for a short period of time. It was her given right to know, anyways.

"Oh, well sometimes!" She said with a giggle. "We can both be pretty... well clumsy together."

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 pm
A flush of pink instantly overcame the lioness' face, her ears slightly turning back. As soon as she felt the hot sensation in her cheeks, she looked at the ground, doing her best to avoid eye contact with Kocoi. Was he flirting with her? Is this what happened when someone was being flirted with? Was this what Adwen had told her what she needed to work on all these years? She wasn't sure... But she did want to find out.

"Kocoi... Ummm... Are you flirting with me?" Her eyes stayed fixated on the ground, too afraid to actually look up and at the white lion. "I mean... I don't know. I'm not saying you are, but I can't tell if you are either. It's okay if you are! I just don't know how to react and-" She just kept babbling at this point.

The crone looked over towards Anwen, cocking her head to the side. She wasn't sure what was going on, but it sounded like the lioness had begun one of her babbles again. Silly dear. Sometimes her mouth just got the best of her.

"Clumsy isn't so bad. So long as you don't end up hurting yourself or something." She looked up at the sky, watching the clouds roll by. The breeze was getting a bit stronger it seemed. "If you honestly don't mind, I'll tell you. I just don't want you to feel bored by it. If it starts dragging for you though, will you tell me? I'm just an old bird looking to start telling my tale is all."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 pm
He chuckled. He was caught! Though it didn't seem like she minded, she just was a little confused. He smiled at her and shook head head lightly. "It's not a bad thing," He started, though he wasn't sure she was taking it badly. I mean, he got her to blush, boy was that cute. "I mean, I am flirting with you, but you're also flirting back." he really wasn't sure who started the flirting. Was it him? Probably was him... He was good at that.

He chuckled again. " I can stop if you want me to?" He sure didn't want to, but he'd be respectful if she didn't want him to. He totally understood. Sometimes it was easier not to flirt... What was he thinking? It was hard as heck not to flirt. He sometimes did it without even realizing it.

"Oh, I wouldn't be bored!" she admitted with a nod. "I mean, I love hearing about other's lives." of course, that was what she was all about. Gossip, gossip, gossip... It was a nice change than having to listen to Kocoi all the time. She knew what his story was, it was nice to hear about others. Especially when she knew nothing about them.

"I mean, I don't mind at all. Sometimes it's nice to get to learn about others."

Lady Kitania

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces