Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Luigi Egbert Tamer Profile // Come Say Hi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:26 pm
Finished Construction of my redone tamer profile!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm
凸(ò******** you you white trash homestuck humping a** weebo sand niggah!  

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:19 am
The Akatsuki Mastermind

How did you know I was white trash?!?! My secrets have been revealed! I am a homestuck weebo from Arkansas indeed. Though I don't know what the sand bit refers to? Sand ninja perhaps? If its under Gaara I don't think I would mind! But like, any other sand kage has been pretty brutal. So I would prefer to not be ninja or maybe Leaf. Leaf is pretty mary sue for any wish fulfillment though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:26 am
I'm not dead! Just lacking a computer, and Skype is such a drain on my data plan. I'm under my own contract so I had to be skimpy with how much data I allow myself! But please, private message me or, and I stress that or pretty darn hard, you can message me on skype and wait forever and a day for a reply! (sorry Spazzy!)

I hope to be returning to active once I buy a new computer. Which hopefully is soon!  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:10 am
Luigi Egbert
I'm not dead! Just lacking a computer, and Skype is such a drain on my data plan. I'm under my own contract so I had to be skimpy with how much data I allow myself! But please, private message me or, and I stress that or pretty darn hard, you can message me on skype and wait forever and a day for a reply! (sorry Spazzy!)

I hope to be returning to active once I buy a new computer. Which hopefully is soon!

How's it going? Long time no talk haha, did you have a good summer?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:47 am
lief_7
Luigi Egbert

Gonna be honest. I was pretty sure this guild was dead in the water. And good, I got my own apartment, but that's failed so I'm moving back home hah. I'm buying myself a desktop computer, so that's cool. I preordered fallout 4. And things with my girlfriend are going very well. It's been a okay summer. How about yourself.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:56 am
Luigi Egbert
lief_7
Luigi Egbert

Gonna be honest. I was pretty sure this guild was dead in the water. And good, I got my own apartment, but that's failed so I'm moving back home hah. I'm buying myself a desktop computer, so that's cool. I preordered fallout 4. And things with my girlfriend are going very well. It's been a okay summer. How about yourself.

Ya it was pretty close to dead, sorry about the apartment, but at least you have somewhere to go. Sweet new computer plus fallout sounds good!

My summer's been good, it's been a little stressful since i'm never sure if my job will still be there when i come in, but i think we are getting past that. But on the plus side being a dad is cool and life has been good. Oh and i got to go to Haiti again so that was fun. Now just trying to get everything in order at work and get some things going in the guild again, it seems to be going pretty well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm
lief_7
Luigi Egbert
lief_7
Luigi Egbert

Ya it was pretty close to dead, sorry about the apartment, but at least you have somewhere to go. Sweet new computer plus fallout sounds good!

My summer's been good, it's been a little stressful since i'm never sure if my job will still be there when i come in, but i think we are getting past that. But on the plus side being a dad is cool and life has been good. Oh and i got to go to Haiti again so that was fun. Now just trying to get everything in order at work and get some things going in the guild again, it seems to be going pretty well.

Well hey man, that is great to hear. Haiti sounds like it would interesting and I hope your job pulls through.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 pm
Luigi Egbert
lief_7
Luigi Egbert
lief_7
Luigi Egbert

Well hey man, that is great to hear. Haiti sounds like it would interesting and I hope your job pulls through.

Me too, i should know by next week, so we'll see haha  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:55 am
Luigi Egbert
You are invited to Swanmon's Party!

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 am
Hope the kind
Luigi Egbert

That's cool, sorry I didn't attend.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:34 pm
Luigi Egbert
Hope the kind
Luigi Egbert

Hey there, no worries that was long ago haha.

How've you been, sorry it's so slow here. Guess we should see what can be done about that.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:55 am
lief_7
Luigi Egbert
Hope the kind
Luigi Egbert

How've you been, sorry it's so slow here. Guess we should see what can be done about that.

Doesn't seem like much posting is here  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:26 am
Luigi Egbert
lief_7
Luigi Egbert
Hope the kind
Luigi Egbert

Doesn't seem like much posting is here

No there is not, I was hoping that we still had some people left but i don't think so haha. Probably doesn't help that Gaia is dying. Oh well that's what happens when you mess with a site. or an economy, specifically by inflating it by raising "wages" haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:49 pm
Merry Christmas !

carols