Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
SO i have to write three essays..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 pm
o Ao God help me! Its supposed to be hand written! T ATMy hand is gonna ache so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 pm
Hand written? Ew! sad  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:51 pm
Lady Kayura
Hand written? Ew! sad
I KNOW! TAT--cries- so much to write!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm
Out of curiosity, why the insistence on hand-written? I imagine it would be harder on whoever has to grade the essays, since a lot of people have atrocious handwriting, myself included. Most of my professors insist on typed essays with a specific font and size, which is fine with me.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Ojibun

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 am
Taeryyn
Out of curiosity, why the insistence on hand-written? I imagine it would be harder on whoever has to grade the essays, since a lot of people have atrocious handwriting, myself included. Most of my professors insist on typed essays with a specific font and size, which is fine with me.
Puerto Rican schools are s**t compared to schools over in the US and so . o.;; And my handwriting isn't so bad.. though a teacher DID complain once i write kinda small.. But bish, like, seriously, if i wrote bigger, you would complain aswell! xD I have toruble sometiemes to my hand write can change sizes sometimes but if i get the hang of it, teachers say i have a purty hand write . 3.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games