Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm
Prof. Moonie
I'm single for Valentine's this year.

However, I won't be around to hang out much since I'll be going bowling with my parents. 3nodding

Sounds fun! It's been forever since I got to go bowling. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

However, I won't be around to hang out much since I'll be going bowling with my parents. 3nodding

Ugh, same. My bag has just been collecting dust near my dresser since I work weekends and timing is off.

I want to try and go regularly so I can have a hobby to get me out of the house without trying to find a local tabletop group or gaming group.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm
B1g_crunch
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Ugh, same. My bag has just been collecting dust near my dresser since I work weekends and timing is off.

I want to try and go regularly so I can have a hobby to get me out of the house without trying to find a local tabletop group or gaming group.

I don't have anyone to go with. sad Hubs and I stumbled across this swank bowling alley that I totes wanna go to but… My parents used to be pretty into bowling when I was yung; they had a league one year. xd But now they don't like to have fun anymore. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Prof. Moonie

Lucky! My parents were all like "well, since you're single and alone and pathetic and don't celebrate holidays anyways you're the designated babysitter while we go out for a romantic dinner." So, yeah. My plans for the day right there.

Babysitting certainly is an interesting way to spend the holiday, that's for sure. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:41 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

The university I attended consistently had free bowling events at a local bowling place. The events were fun to go to because there was always a theme going on that you could dress up for (i.e. pajama party, "Last Chance Halloween Party", "Blast to the Past", "Superstar", etc.). I went to them quite a bit during my last year at the university and during the year that my friends were still attending. As a result, I've gotten a bit more practice in than I normally would have.

Probably the only con was the fact of how run down the bowling place was. The place wasn't taken care of that well, so you often had to deal with warping lanes, bowling balls with dents and pieces missing, or the scores being miscalculated due to poor sensors (could work against you or in your favor). Certainly not a place I would recommend if you were being serious about knowing your bowling skills and point range; more like a place to get together with friends and just have a good time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:16 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

The university I attended consistently had free bowling events at a local bowling place. The events were fun to go to because there was always a theme going on that you could dress up for (i.e. pajama party, "Last Chance Halloween Party", "Blast to the Past", "Superstar", etc.). I went to them quite a bit during my last year at the university and during the year that my friends were still attending. As a result, I've gotten a bit more practice in than I normally would have.

Probably the only con was the fact of how run down the bowling place was. The place wasn't taken care of that well, so you often had to deal with warping lanes, bowling balls with dents and pieces missing, or the scores being miscalculated due to poor sensors (could work against you or in your favor). Certainly not a place I would recommend if you were being serious about knowing your bowling skills and point range; more like a place to get together with friends and just have a good time.

Wow nice, yeah those themes sound kick-a**.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:40 am
Once when I went bowling with a whole heap of my friends, we had two 'Stevens' among us, so one Steven got named 'b***h' in the scoring computer. Now this computer was programmed that when everyone got a strike or a spear except one, it would display the words "Your shout " along the screen; guess who had to shout that night?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Wow nice, yeah those themes sound kick-a**.

Some of the themes were pretty fun to come up with outfits for. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 am
Ember Terran
Once when I went bowling with a whole heap of my friends, we had two 'Stevens' among us, so one Steven got named 'b***h' in the scoring computer. Now this computer was programmed that when everyone got a strike or a spear except one, it would display the words "Your shout " along the screen; guess who had to shout that night?

When I went bowling with my group of friends during my university days, they had about 3 Alexs at one time. We always used our nicknames for our game names. xd

User Image User Image  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces