{JRP}Coming into my own{Svetlana x Tstew Seze}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm
AstoriaFallen
She's born in and I've got it where she just achieved her warrior rank. You can change your post if you want.

User Image

The young female lifted her head and sniffed the breezes. She was finally a full-fledged warrior. Tstew let her eyes roam upward from the branch she was standing upon. "Do you see me now Father? Mother? I am your Brave little lioness." They were with Ewya and the lioness was sure they were proud of her. She settled herself on the branch to watch the sunset and the stars come out. Tstew wanted to reflect on her life so far and what had brought her to where she was now. The events that had made her who she was today.

Her tail twitched as she licked a paw slowly and ran it over her ear. She had learned through the hard time and good times. Tstew had promised herself, during the difficult times in her apprenticeship, that when she was made a full warrior she would wait until the stars came out and talk to her parents. That night had finally come. The stars slowly came out as the sky darkened. Then the lioness began talking. Reminding her parents, and herself, of things that had happened in her life.

Several hours later, the lioness let her voice slowly fade. She had nothing more to say. Tstew took a deep breath and slowly let it out. She should be getting back soon, but wanted to hold onto the moment for just a little bit longer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 pm
Magnadearel
Fixed! :3

It was late or rather early morning when Svetlana came across the scent of one of the warrios. It had been a while since she had actually ran into any of the warriors, especially one who had recently been inducted she was curious about who this female might be. Following the scent she finally came across the tree branch in which the feline was and she cleared her throat slightly before speaking, so as to not startle her. "I see you Sister" She gave a warm smile and approached, her tail swaying back and forth slightly.

Lana had started to come out of her shell a great deal more, but there were times in which it was still difficult. She was getting by though. She couldn't help but admire the color of the violet lioness and her beautiful markings. "I'm Svetlana, Its a beautiful night, is it not?" She remarked looking up at the stars that surrounded them this early morning. It truly was a peaceful morning and she looked back at the female as she patiently awaited a reply.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 am
AstoriaFallen
Sorry about the wait! <3

A new scent reached her just before words reached her ears. Tstew turned her head to greet the stranger. The female nodded her head to her guest. Since she didn't know this female from her warrior training, Tstew thought she might be a hunter. "I see you Sister," she repeated formally.

A bit more relaxed she waved a paw to invite the other lioness to join her on her branch. "It has been a beautiful night Svetlana," Tstew murmured softly, thinking of the time she has spent talking to her parents. "I am Tstew Seze. Recently made warrior."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:35 pm
She had to agree, it was truly a beautiful evening. One could not deny that. She walked towards the female when she gestured for her to come join her on the branch. She gave a warm smile and she padded over towards her and took a seat besides her and looked up at the sky. "I congratulate you Tstew, on your accomplishment. I'm sure you'll make a fine warrior."

"What brings you out here this late at night?" She asked her out of curiosity. Some liked to star gaze or pray to them. Sometimes they just couldn't sleep. She was curious as to why she might be out here this late.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 am
AstoriaFallen

She dipped her head at the congrats. "I hope to do my parents proud." Tstew smiled fondly at the mention of her parents. "To speak to my parents who are with Eywa. I wanted them to see how far I'd come and to know they could be proud of me wherever they were." The female began to stretch slowly after laying for so long.

"I should probably be getting back hu?" Tstew glanced around the familiar forest. "Do you mind if I ask why you are out here so late too?" After spending the night alone, she realized that she was grateful for a bit of company. She knew her parents were in good paws with Eywa.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:07 pm
magnadearel

She gave her a warm smile, she was sure her parents were proud of her, no matter that they shared their time with Eywa now. "I'm sure they know." She looked around and she should probably be heading back herself in a little bit. She had some things to get done. Why was she out here so late?

"I often find myself wandering the forests at night. It's just something I have always done." Tonight had been no different, the only change had been she had scented Tstew and sought her out to speak to her. She yawned a little bit and she might head back and take a small nap before getting to her chores. "I myself should be turning in soon. Would you like to walk back together?" She wasn't sure if she was heading the same direction, but she thought it would be nice to ask.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:38 am
AstoriaFallen

Tstew bit back a giggle. "After all I've talked, they should." Of course she knew they had been watching her progress, but it still felt good to say it in her own words. She flicked her ears. "You don't sleep walk do you?" A lion could get hurt out here at night if they weren't paying attention. The female took a closer look at her companion. She didn't appear to be asleep.

With a final stretch, she pulled herself up standing. "I would love some company back." She nodded to show Svetlana should proceed her down the branch. Tomorrow would be a new day and she needed to be ready for it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:26 am
magnadearel
I need a 5th post >.> so... l had to add a question lol.

She chuckled, "No, I don't sleep walk." and she stood up and started walking towards the base of the branch and she looked back at her. She was glad that she would walk back with her, company is always nice to have. "Well, lets go." She started down the tree and waited for her to catch up. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you wish to become a warrior?" Besides wanting to make her parents proud. Was it something she had always enjoyed? She was curious.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:19 am
AstoriaFallen
No worries lol.

"That's good then." With that worry off her mind the female gave herself a shake to remove the pieces of bark that stuck to her fur. Tstew followed the female with practiced ease down the branch. She thought about the question as she moved up to walk side by side.

"It has to do with my parents. They were warriors. When I was a cub, they were killed in a border fight." She walked on quietly for several minutes before continuing. "I wanted to be brave like they were."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 am
magnadearel

She grew quiet as the female explained what had happened to her parents and that had been her driving force to become a warrior. She could understand exactly where she was coming from, though not from her own personal experience. "I'm sorry for your loss my sister. I'm sure you will be just as brave and as wise as they had been." She said reassuringly. It was always sad to lose a family member and even worse to have lost them both.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:39 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fin?

Tstew smiled at her new friend. "Thank you. It doesn't hurt as much now. I know they watch with Eywa, and that makes me happy. I have done my best to live up to their standards." She was proud of the work she'd done. To continue to do that though, she needed to get them both back safely to the pride. She flicked her tail and led the way home.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:45 am
magnadearel
yes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items