Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:09 pm
Don't have a date? Want one? You've come to the right place! Post here telling us a little about yourself, maybe what your interests are, your favorite books, movies, music. Or scroll through the people who've already posted to ask someone to be your date! 4laugh heart heart

And no one said you have to have just one date. wink gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 pm
I'm Zphal, but I go by Z as well. My favorite things to do are writing, drawing, playing videogames and doing karate. My current fandoms are Avengers, Welcome to Night Vale, and Star Trek. whee I'm married in real life, but my hubbie doesn't use Gaia, so that means I'm single. wink  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Ahaha, seems fun.

I'm Kerrowe. Some friends refer to me as Kerr, though I'd prefer Kero more.
I like video games, playing with others, drawing, and video game musics.
I'll also share some series that I like... Leverage, Psych, Tiger and Bunny, Metal gear solid, Mario and Luigi, Professor Layton, Phoenix wright, Hajime no Ippo, One piece...
THere's more... I think. but I'll stop there.

I'm in this for fun. owo Hope no one minds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:41 pm
kerrowe
Ahaha, seems fun.

I'll also share some series that I like... Leverage, Psych, Tiger and Bunny, Metal gear solid, Mario and Luigi, Professor Layton, Phoenix wright, Hajime no Ippo, One piece...

Yesss Tiger and Bunny… loved that series! I watched it on Hulu and then a second time but with my husband. Who's your favorite character? I loved Kotetsu. whee Even made a cosplay of him but I lost the hat. crying Gotta sew a new one.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm
Zphal
kerrowe
Ahaha, seems fun.

Yesss Tiger and Bunny… loved that series! I watched it on Hulu and then a second time but with my husband. Who's your favorite character? I loved Kotetsu. whee Even made a cosplay of him but I lost the hat. crying Gotta sew a new one.

Ooh. owo Shame about the hat...

I love Kotetsu too! but my other favorite would be Origami Cyclone!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 pm
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Ahaha, seems fun.

Oh yeah, he was cool. 3nodding I was hoping they'd do more character development on him.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:09 pm
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Ahaha, seems fun.

Oh yeah, he was cool. 3nodding I was hoping they'd do more character development on him.
Thinking about the ones who had the most development to me would either be Blue rose or Barnaby. Kotetsu pretty much played out how I thought, so I'm not sure if that counts as development. o:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 pm
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Ahaha, seems fun.

Thinking about the ones who had the most development to me would either be Blue rose or Barnaby. Kotetsu pretty much played out how I thought, so I'm not sure if that counts as development. o:

Yeah, though that opera music that played whenever the flashback of his house on fire played got old imo. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:16 pm
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Ahaha, seems fun.

Yeah, though that opera music that played whenever the flashback of his house on fire played got old imo. xd
Yeah that song played out a lot! o:
Probably more times than that pepsi next commercial.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 pm
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe

xd It's funny because I thought Pepsi Next was something they invented for the show, but then it showed up on shelves in America and I was like eek  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:28 pm
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe

xd It's funny because I thought Pepsi Next was something they invented for the show, but then it showed up on shelves in America and I was like eek
Ahahaha, did ya bring that up to the people ya know? c: That sounds like quite the shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe

Ahahaha, did ya bring that up to the people ya know? c: That sounds like quite the shock.

Yeah, I told my husband; he thought it was funny. xd Good advertising. I need to try it. Usually the only kind of Pepsi I go for is the Wild Cherry variety.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 pm
Hey there! You can call me Vader! I'm into videogames, cosplaying, manga, and anime. Of course, I'm a major Star Wars fan, given the name. I've played a lot of games, but some of my favorite series are Mortal Kombat, .Hack//, Blazblue, Final Fantasy,, Persona, Phoenix Wright, Valkyria Chronicles, The Star Wars games (Republic Commando FTW), etc. As for anime, I like Deadman Wonderland, Samurai Champloo, Sword Art Online, .Hack//, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:36 pm
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe
Zphal
kerrowe

Yeah, I told my husband; he thought it was funny. xd Good advertising. I need to try it. Usually the only kind of Pepsi I go for is the Wild Cherry variety.
Whenever you get around to it, tell me how it tastes! O:  

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:37 pm
vader-lifer14
Hey there! You can call me Vader! I'm into videogames, cosplaying, manga, and anime. Of course, I'm a major Star Wars fan, given the name. I've played a lot of games, but some of my favorite series are Mortal Kombat, .Hack//, Blazblue, Final Fantasy,, Persona, Phoenix Wright, Valkyria Chronicles, The Star Wars games (Republic Commando FTW), etc. As for anime, I like Deadman Wonderland, Samurai Champloo, Sword Art Online, .Hack//, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, etc.

Uh oh, sounds like you and I might have a lightsaber/phaser battle. xd  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces