Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Guild Vote

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote
  Yes
  No
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:58 pm
Do we wish to invite Aoi's mule account back into the guild?

We're democratic now, so please feel free to post your vote.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:05 am
Polls are inaccurate. Go by posts.

Semok has god knows how many mules in this place, as do I. So you know what could happen.

But I'm sure you all know, that without Aoi this place is done for. I doubt any of you can make this place good. Getting rid of me for good is bad. Goodbye ROP, the original formula. Plus, It'd be stupid for me to join a guild where majority of the mods (except Danny) hate me, including you.  

Queen Emeraldas

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:09 am
Queen Emeraldas
Polls are inaccurate. Go by posts.

Semok has god knows how many mules in this place, as do I. So you know what could happen.

But I'm sure you all know, that without Aoi this place is done for. I doubt any of you can make this place good. Getting rid of me for good is bad. Goodbye ROP, the original formula. Plus, It'd be stupid for me to join a guild where majority of the mods (except Danny) hate me, including you.

I don't hate very many people, I think they may be attention seekers or full of themselves. Hate is reserved for a very small set of people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:21 am
Sure I'm fine with him. No problem with him here. I don't know about the rest of us.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Semok the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:08 am
But his mules are already here. Also, I want to truly test his claim that this place would die without him. I'd like for all of his mules to be banned, see what happens, and then invite him back later.

With all that being said, I don't see why this matters, since Aoi made it perfectly clear that he was leaving Gaia for good, and as we all know, he never goes back on his word.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am
Semok the Crossdresser
But his mules are already here. Also, I want to truly test his claim that this place would die without him. I'd like for all of his mules to be banned, see what happens, and then invite him back later.

With all that being said, I don't see why this matters, since Aoi made it perfectly clear that he was leaving Gaia for good, and as we all know, he never goes back on his word.

Then he confessed in a guild request that he wants to be here.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm
cool4
Semok the Crossdresser

Of course he did. xd

I still feel like he should have some sort of break from here, or else how will he learn to stop havin' such obnoxious outbursts. There's no punishment. Not to say the fact that, again, he still has plenty of mules in this guild and still posts, so I don't see what the issue is that some other mule of his isn't here.

I have been in a rather stressed out mood, though, so my tolerance of Aoi is far shorter than it usually is, so I know my opinions are biased.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm
Semok
cool4
Semok the Crossdresser

Of course he did. xd

I still feel like he should have some sort of break from here, or else how will he learn to stop havin' such obnoxious outbursts. There's no punishment. Not to say the fact that, again, he still has plenty of mules in this guild and still posts, so I don't see what the issue is that some other mule of his isn't here.

I have been in a rather stressed out mood, though, so my tolerance of Aoi is far shorter than it usually is, so I know my opinions are biased.

Since I will probably cave, you are in charge of deciding when he can get back in.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:00 pm
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok the Crossdresser

Of course he did. xd

Since I will probably cave, you are in charge of deciding when he can get back in.

I have to say that I have no patience for him at the moment. I nearly went and banned all his accounts last night, but I knew I wasn't in charge, so it wasn't my place to do so, or the right thing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 am
If he's going to be on here, despite being "banned from Gaia," then only one account. Dump his mules
Can I have a PM listing his mules? It'll be handy when figuring out if I'm dealing with another dork or the standard twit  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:36 pm
I'm sure there are many mules we don't know about.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 pm
So ban them as they pop up?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 pm
That's what I was thinkin', actually, if we choose to ban him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm
Wow, the vote in this poll makes me want to join Why Not Even more. So yeah....just saying. Can't believe you guys would think this way about me. Whyu not here i come. I mean really....seriously....soo sad.  

Crossdresser Aoi

Semok the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 pm
Really? You can't believe it? You constantly cuss people out, accuse them of irrational things, ignore them when they give useful advice and show that they care, and talk about nothin' but yourself, and it surprises you that a lot of people didn't want you back?

When was the last time you did somethin' nice in the guild, or had a positive thread that wasn't about you? The only remotely positive thing is when you beg people to stay, or say they're your friend because they make the place active. Of course, then you turn around and cuss 'em out the moment they do somethin' you don't accuse of, or whenever you feel like it.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games