Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Changin' the title of this thread: Surgery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't understand how the world is set up some times.
  o3o
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 pm
Hmmm, I guess I technically said I wasn't gonna update this anymore, but seein' as today is the 3 month mark since my surgery, I'm gonna be bad and post one final thing. Ever since like the 4 week mark after the surgery, my chest has looked about the same, minus some of the smaller marks gettin' a bit smaller. Below will be three links to three different pictures of how I look now: a front view, a side view, and a zoomed in view. If you are squeamish and don't wanna see that sort of thing, just don't click on the link, though it isn't nearly as bad as it used to look.

Front View and Side View and Zoomed in View  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:23 pm
Semok
Hmmm, I guess I technically said I wasn't gonna update this anymore, but seein' as today is the 3 month mark since my surgery, I'm gonna be bad and post one final thing. Ever since like the 4 week mark after the surgery, my chest has looked about the same, minus some of the smaller marks gettin' a bit smaller. Below will be three links to three different pictures of how I look now: a front view, a side view, and a zoomed in view. If you are squeamish and don't wanna see that sort of thing, just don't click on the link, though it isn't nearly as bad as it used to look.

THAT CANT BE YOU!!!!!!! YOu don't have like breasts. O.O Did you have surgeries?  

Zombie Girl Ali

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
Semok

THAT CANT BE YOU!!!!!!! YOu don't have like breasts. O.O Did you have surgeries?

Seriously? xd Usually I ignore your posts, but that was such an ignorant post, I just had to comment on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:14 pm
Semok
Zombie Girl Ali
Semok

Seriously? xd Usually I ignore your posts, but that was such an ignorant post, I just had to comment on it.

I'm pretty sure you were born that way. Right Semok?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 pm
cool4
Semok
Zombie Girl Ali
Semok

Of course. Doesn't everyone's chest have scars like that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:12 am
Semok
cool4
Semok
Zombie Girl Ali
Semok

mine has a scar, yours have a scar. I think it's completely normal.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 am
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok
Zombie Girl Ali
Semok

mine has a scar, yours have a scar. I think it's completely normal.

Phew, and here I was starting to worry that it wasn't normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:26 am
Wow, those are pretty major scars.
I know for implant surgery they try to cut a tiny hole and shove the silicone in there (gross), so I just kinda assumed they'd try to be as uninvasive for the reverse...

Oh well, they line up nicely with your ribcage so it's pretty cool.

lol lol person with XX chromosomes topless. Hurr hurr. rolleyes sweatdrop  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:22 am
KazeRin
Wow, those are pretty major scars.
I know for implant surgery they try to cut a tiny hole and shove the silicone in there (gross), so I just kinda assumed they'd try to be as uninvasive for the reverse...

Oh well, they line up nicely with your ribcage so it's pretty cool.

lol lol person with XX chromosomes topless. Hurr hurr. rolleyes sweatdrop

So much fun being able to be shirtless. I'm actually gonna be shirtless for my cosplay for Otakon!  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff