Thread RP Log between these Two
(With a minor Appearance from Aditi)

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 pm
ATh e a r t
Alaric; *ear perks* OuO *goes and nibbles on apples*

Thamin
Sharmila: *inches forward, her head and tail lowered* May...... May I have one?

ATh e a r t
Alaric; *grins and nudges some apples towards the mare* of course! Enjoy yourself ;3

Thamin
Sharmila: *inches forward and gently takes a single one before bolting away to a large group of shrubs. She nickered and a very concerned looking Aditi poked her head from her hiding spot.*

Aditi: *nuzzles her daughter before nipping her as a reprimand. Sighs and takes the apple with a smile before disappearing into hiding again.*

Sharmila: *hangs her head and makes her way back over to the kind stallion* Thank you.
ATh e a r t
Alaric; You dont have to be afraid of me, Miss. *bows his head slightly* I don't bite, unless it's food. *grins*

You're very welcome, and feel free to have more. *nods* if I eat all of these, I'd probably explode.
Thamin
Sharmila's ears pinned back behind her antlers and she raised her head. "Sorry... I didnt mean to imply that I was afraid. I..." She looked back over at the shrubbery. "I've just always been told to be cautious when meeting those I do not know. On my own I am less cautious; but it seems as though I am not cautious enough for mom's approval."
ATh e a r t
Alaric; He laughed just slightly and smiled. "Well, if you think of me a stranger, isn't it odd that you accepted food from me." It was a bit of a mean thing to say, but it was true. "But if you know my name, we're not strangers any longer, correct?" Bowing his head slightly, he introduced himself. "I'm Alaric, and it's very nice to meet you, Miss."
Thamin
Sharmila's ears raised slightly as the male spoke, her brow furrowing as she contemplated his words. "Perhaps I was too hasty in my decision. With it being winter it is not often I can find apples for my mother, and I wanted her to have a treat. In my haste and hope I did not see how there could be harm in accepting the apple. I did not think one would poison or defile treats that one was also eating." She stated apologetically. "Though, perhaps you are correct. It is a pleasure to meet you Alaric. My name is Sharmila." She paused for a moment, her tail waving behind her as she pondered on a stray thought, something her mother reminded her of often. Just because you knew what someone was called did not mean you knew that someone. She would remain cautious she guessed, despite Alaric's lack of evil intentions.
ATh e a r t
Alaric was a little bit surprised on how she was acting, but wasn't surprised. It was good that she had a mother to teach her to be wary of others. "They're okay to eat. At least... From what I've eaten they tasted fine." It wasn't like he hadn't taken them from a (somewhat) stranger. There was no reason that she had to be apologetic, but maybe his playful teasing was a bit too much? "Nice to meet you, Sharmila. What a pretty name. Is there any way I can help make us feel less like strangers?"
Thamin
To say that Sharmila was not relieved would be a lie - she was quite relieved to hear tat the apples were fine. But she felt a tad bit embarrassed by the stallions last question. Was the hesitation and caution that obvious? Sharmila began to wonder whether or not her own way of being cautious was any different than her mothers way - they both seemed to be blatantly obvious to others. She shook her head slightly to herself. Of course her way was better; at least she was able to speak with others. "Unfortunately; no." Sharmila admitted with a slight chuckle. "Only time can take care of that dilemma. But... if it would help possibly ease the tension I guess we could share facts about ourselves to ease the others worries or curiosities?"
ATh e a r t
Alaric patted her on the head slightly with his wing. He didn't want her to be afraid if him -- there was no reason. "Hmm..." There were secrets that others didn't know... So many secrets; what to share? "What about... You have your mother right? I do not know my blood parents, but I was adopted. I stayed part of my adopted father's family as well as partially joined my future mate's family early on." It was a confusing thought, but he would be willing to tell her more if she asked. "More or less personal," he asked with smile.
Thamin

Sharmila's head jerked back at the sudden physical contact, and if she had not quelled her impulse to bolt she would have instantly fled. Instead she froze, still as stone until she was no longer being patted. It was obvious that despite her interactions that there was quite a bit more for her to learn about the mannerisms and customs of others. After a moment she relaxed, listening intently to Alaric's words. She was unsure as to the meaning of personal; any and all information pertaining to oneself was personal to her. How could it be more or less? "Well..." She contemplated. "I guess neither? This seems just fine." She said with a nod and a soft smile. It was her turn now,and as they were talking about family it was only right to tell her own tale. "As for me, I have my mom, but I dont know of my father. Mom doesnt even know. She, when she was younger, was in some sort of accident - she doesnt remember her childhood, and until I was born she believed herself to be a deer... She still acts like one though. She had been curious about a dark tunnel that others seemed to be joyous about entering. She went in and doesnt remember anything else. She realized she was going to have kids and was scared, and when she gave birth strange dark shadows surrounded the baskets. She wanted to abandon us, and left us in a field, but couldnt just walk away. When she cam back I was the only one left." She paused and shrugged before returning to her tale. She wouldnt come near me, she was scared, but she left food and made shelter for me anyways. One day a fox was terrorizing her. When it saw me and my tail though it ran away. After that we became.... We...." She didnt know how to describe it. "She taught me all she knows about survival and looks out for me, and I protect her and keep her safe. Since then I have been trying to find out more about the rest of the world and how others act, to teach her and protect her so that maybe one day she wont have to be so afraid of the world and wont have to be alone anymore." Was that too personal? Or too much information? His story had been much shorter, though it seemed he had told quite a bit about his family - Sharmila felt as though her tale was too long for how little she said about herself. "I said too much, didnt I?" She said with a soft chuckle.

ATh e a r t
Alaric noticed Sharmila's reaction to his touch and made a mental note of what not to do. He knew some found it comforting and others not so much. He was glad that she was slowly getting more comfortable around him. "One parent is better than none. I'm glad your mother stayed for you -- My mate's mother was the same. She was about to abandon them when I came across them. Funny thing, she thought that I was a danger to them and came back." Alaric couldn't help but grin at her bravery. "I'm glad you and your mother get along." He understood how some could get discriminated against, since he and his mate run into that quite often as well. "Different is good in my opinion. If it wasn't for 'different', life would definitely be boring." He winked and let out a small laugh alongside her. "Nah. Talking is good. See, you're even more relaxed around me now!"

Thamin

Lonely Member

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces