Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forestnymf

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 pm
Just thought I would drop into the ol' haunt and say hi. See who is around still. Hope you all are doing great!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 pm
Welcome back! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

forestnymf

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Welcome back! 4laugh

Thanks! So what is new and the same old here at gaia?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:08 pm
forestnymf
Faerie KatrinaZ
Welcome back! 4laugh

Well, a lot has changed over the past year or so. In short, new management has taken over Gaia's site. A lot of the original staff has left and there's been a major loss of Gaia users. Management has been pushing Cash Shop "Flash Sales" and gold generators big time. Hardly a day goes by without multiple announcements of more flash sales. And the inflation here has risen greatly, making it nearly impossible to obtain items by earning your gold the hard way. neutral

As for the Gaian Geezers Guild, it's been pretty slow around here. There's still a few Geezers lurking around, but not too many posts are being made.

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

forestnymf

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:24 pm
That is unfortunate about the site and the guild. I was wondering why I was getting the welcome fairy posts. Maybe the switch over caused it. Anyways reported it as spam lol.

What type of items are you looking for. If I have extra or not using it anymore I could help you out. Us geezers have to stick together.

Faerie KatrinaZ
forestnymf
Faerie KatrinaZ
Welcome back! 4laugh

Well, a lot has changed over the past year or so. In short, new management has taken over Gaia's site. A lot of the original staff has left and there's been a major loss of Gaia users. Management has been pushing Cash Shop "Flash Sales" and gold generators big time. Hardly a day goes by without multiple announcements of more flash sales. And the inflation here has risen greatly, making it nearly impossible to obtain items by earning your gold the hard way. neutral

As for the Gaian Geezers Guild, it's been pretty slow around here. There's still a few Geezers lurking around, but not too many posts are being made.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 am
forestnymf
That is unfortunate about the site and the guild. I was wondering why I was getting the welcome fairy posts. Maybe the switch over caused it. Anyways reported it as spam lol.

What type of items are you looking for. If I have extra or not using it anymore I could help you out. Us geezers have to stick together.

It's my understanding that the Welcoming Fairy sends out daily PMs for the first 30 days, to help guide newcomers around the site. There's several forum threads about it, and it appears there are some glitches with it, too.

Thank you for your items offer. Faerie's Wish List is quite extensive, though. I really should make the time to narrow it down a bit. sweatdrop

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:50 am
LOL Reported it as spam! I wish I had thought of that. I haven't been on Gaia in years, wondered who was still around.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:57 pm
Hello fellow Geezers. I also wished to come in and reminisce. But it seems most of my old friends and cohorts are now gone. -shakes fist at RL- But I am glad to see its not completely dead, so there is still hope. biggrin  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 am
BlackR.16
Hello fellow Geezers. I also wished to come in and reminisce. But it seems most of my old friends and cohorts are now gone. -shakes fist at RL- But I am glad to see its not completely dead, so there is still hope. biggrin

Good to see you back, Black! Yeah, GGG's been a bit slow, but there's still a few of us old Geezers hanging about. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
BlackR.16

Good to see you back, Black! Yeah, GGG's been a bit slow, but there's still a few of us old Geezers hanging about. cool

William! Good to see you. I'm glad that to hear that there are lurkers amongst us. I'm deployed again so I figured I would use the time to see how time has treated our fair guild and its residents.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:08 pm
I am also reporting back after a very very long while. I believe this was the only guild that was on my list that hadn't completely died out.

I'm happy for that. So how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:50 pm
heart heart heart heart  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bellydancer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:01 am
Patron with a Mission
I am also reporting back after a very very long while. I believe this was the only guild that was on my list that hadn't completely died out.

I'm happy for that. So how is everyone?

Same here, this is the only guild in my list that's still up and running. I'm not much on Gaia nowadays, but it's a shock to see how much Gaia has changed!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:09 pm
decided to come back to let you all know that I'm still here just not on gaia as much I'll try to get on more heart  

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Dr. Acula

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 pm
I came back as well. Still getting use to the new gaia. I missed my old rp's. Honestly i havent even checked out any of my other old guilds yet. Dont know if any of them are still active. Let alone any of my old friends.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff