Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
In need of help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackRose_Jefe

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:48 pm
i have too many avis that i have made on tektek that i love and would like to try and achieve. i doubt i will be able to get all the items for them but i figured i could at least try. i try to play zomg every now and again to try and earn gold (when im not having issues with laptop) but my main way of earning gold is by posting in forums. so if anyone is feeling generous and would like to help me out (any amount is fine) it will be greatly appreciated. also, if you have items that you do not want anymore and plan on donating, please keep me in mind. i thank you in advance and will try to help out in any i can if i am able to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:45 pm
I will help.

But give me time please!

BlackRose_Jefe
i have too many avis that i have made on tektek that i love and would like to try and achieve. i doubt i will be able to get all the items for them but i figured i could at least try. i try to play zomg every now and again to try and earn gold (when im not having issues with laptop) but my main way of earning gold is by posting in forums. so if anyone is feeling generous and would like to help me out (any amount is fine) it will be greatly appreciated. also, if you have items that you do not want anymore and plan on donating, please keep me in mind. i thank you in advance and will try to help out in any i can if i am able to.

Gender Bob
Captain

7,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackRose_Jefe

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm
ok. thank you for taking the time to help. smile that exclamation makes me think i upset you and if i did, im sorry. or am i misreading that?

Gender Bob
I will help.

But give me time please!

BlackRose_Jefe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:52 pm
You've misread haha.

I would never get mad at people in my guild.

Bob!

BlackRose_Jefe
ok. thank you for taking the time to help. smile that exclamation makes me think i upset you and if i did, im sorry. or am i misreading that?

Gender Bob
I will help.

But give me time please!

BlackRose_Jefe

Gender Bob
Captain

7,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackRose_Jefe

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:08 pm
ok good because i dont like upsetting people. at least i try not to. you changed your avi? is it based off anything or did you just like how the items went together?

Gender Bob
You've misread haha.

I would never get mad at people in my guild.

Bob!

BlackRose_Jefe

Gender Bob
I will help.

But give me time please!

BlackRose_Jefe

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games