Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
What are the odds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hmmm
  gutsy
View Results

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Kitalpha Hart
so you're using your location as an excuse to be lazy and rant online emotion_eyebrow
No wonder why you're "poor" you're not trying
Go get a third job or something
Third job? WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS A 3rd JOB? stare taht is stupid.

I live with my parents and pay rent. But if things continue, my parents will have tooo much money and will do things to make their home better, like cleaning all the time. So I already make too much. I am not lazy, I work almost over 26+ hours a week.

DG is only like 23-24 hours a week, but subbing makes it higher, like this week I sub like for thursday and friday for a teacher at Alamogordo High School which will make this week well over Full time. Crazy. So no I am not useless.
ah, so then you're not poor. My dad has a full-time job and my mom has a full-time and two part time jobs. Pay the house mortgage (of which there are two), bills, their student loans, groceries and other basic necessities...
Conclusion: I'm poor, you're not, quit ranting about what you don't have and focus on what you do have. And get IRL friends so that you have something better to do than gripe about your ACTUALLY HALFWAY DECENT life
Except for the 30 and still living at home part. Get an apartment. Go on vacation. Realize what a lucky idiot you are
And really, you're lucky she didn't report you already for that unprovoked attack on her and her family
You might have completed 30-odd cycles around the sun, but you're acting like a young teen, griping about what they can't have and deliberately ignoring the good  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 am
Kitalpha Hart
Conclusion: I'm poor, you're not, quit ranting about what you don't have and focus on what you do have. And get IRL friends so that you have something better to do than gripe about your ACTUALLY HALFWAY DECENT life
Except for the 30 and still living at home part. Get an apartment. Go on vacation. Realize what a lucky idiot you are
And really, you're lucky she didn't report you already for that unprovoked attack on her and her family
You might have completed 30-odd cycles around the sun, but you're acting like a young teen, griping about what they can't have and deliberately ignoring the good
Ok, do you not want 'to see me post anymore? OK. If you want to bee me not post then that is fine. I assure you you care about me in crap. So yeah....who cares. Who wants to trust a banned gaian anyway.  

Queen Emeraldas

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces