Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:44 pm
Shestval
S0U
lol! yah very few people, I heard they got a russian girl cosplayer to model for elizabeth, so shs's probably like one of the few rofl

corsets must hurt too, but do it anyway! it'll be awesome and take lots pictures! I don't think you need to really play the game first, if your cosplay is pretty accurate, let them say what they will LOL.
Arg yeah I saw about that girl! That cosplay is NUTS.

Corsets don't hurt if they are fitted correctly! I would totally buy this one to cosplay Elizabeth (it's not exact but close, and totally in the spirit), but $75 isn't cheap. And when I showed it to my husband, he said: "It's not sexy because it's white." gonk

holy smoookes that would be an awesome corset to use as elizabeth! it looks pretty damn close! LOL at your husband, pfftds what does he know?? what's wrong with white?! lol But yeah 75 is sort of steep if your just gonna use it to cosplay. Hmm...(if you can afford it, do it~! /bad influence) I'm all excited now, I want to try cosplaying too, but I don't look like any character really. More reason for you to own your resemblance lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 am
I haz the gold to give to the ones who cross the finish line!! OUO
So fighto!! You guys can do it! One more day!! 4laugh

There should seriously be an achievement for having 1 billion gold. wahmbulance

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:11 am
Shestval
S0U
lol! yah very few people, I heard they got a russian girl cosplayer to model for elizabeth, so shs's probably like one of the few rofl

corsets must hurt too, but do it anyway! it'll be awesome and take lots pictures! I don't think you need to really play the game first, if your cosplay is pretty accurate, let them say what they will LOL.
Arg yeah I saw about that girl! That cosplay is NUTS.

Corsets don't hurt if they are fitted correctly! I would totally buy this one to cosplay Elizabeth (it's not exact but close, and totally in the spirit), but $75 isn't cheap. And when I showed it to my husband, he said: "It's not sexy because it's white." gonk

I'd say your husband would change his mind if you wore that corset just with white thigh-highs & the garter belt thingie? xd *sexy cliché*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:14 am
II Little China DoLL II
I haz the gold to give to the ones who cross the finish line!! OUO
So fighto!! You guys can do it! One more day!! 4laugh

There should seriously be an achievement for having 1 billion gold. wahmbulance

sheesh. I'd never get that achievement then! 100mil was my most amazing highest I ever got. 4laugh I really suck at this vending thing, I'm down to 20mil, but I want to keep all those precious items I bought xd  

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 am
i'd sell a bunch of my old items just to get the achievement emotion_8c

there should be an achievement for finishing these 100 day art challenges 4laugh

i'm excited and sad about it being the last day
it'd be super anticlimactic if those of us with a day pass freebie thing used it for today

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:42 am
Pugnacious Banana

there should be an achievement for finishing these 100 day art challenges 4laugh

it'd be super anticlimactic if those of us with a day pass freebie thing used it for today

wait, I have a freebie chit emotion_dealwithit
lol no. I'll try not to. xd  

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am
i think i have two rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:58 am
Pugnacious Banana

I nearly deleted/edited your post because I almost forgot this is in a guild, lol! OTL
There should be a tip post for guilds too!

I agree, I would die trying to get that achievement if it ever becomes a thing.
OTL I hope they don't make it a thing, please no.... oh god, even if it's semi easy to get there (with the mp inflated on every possible item out there)

Pugnacious Banana
i think i have two rofl

Hey, you can use it for day 100 AND 101 dramallama  

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 am
WraythRose Darkthorn

sheesh. I'd never get that achievement then! 100mil was my most amazing highest I ever got. 4laugh I really suck at this vending thing, I'm down to 20mil, but I want to keep all those precious items I bought xd

The highest I got was 99mil, and then I brought items that dropped in value -- I seize the chance immediately.

So alas, I never made it pass 100mil even! D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 am
II Little China DoLL II
WraythRose Darkthorn

The highest I got was 99mil, and then I brought items that dropped in value -- I seize the chance immediately.

So alas, I never made it pass 100mil even! D:

lol. that's happened to me. The item I really raelly wanted was like 500mil... not going to happen, I just ended up buying all the other cheaper items I wanted. But its raelly weird. Before 1mil was like this OMG i just barely made it once...and now its like, oh 1mil? thats nothing, here buy buy donate buy rolleyes I wonder if this is what happens in real life when you win the lotto? lol  

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:26 am
WraythRose Darkthorn

lol. that's happened to me. The item I really raelly wanted was like 500mil... not going to happen, I just ended up buying all the other cheaper items I wanted. But its raelly weird. Before 1mil was like this OMG i just barely made it once...and now its like, oh 1mil? thats nothing, here buy buy donate buy rolleyes I wonder if this is what happens in real life when you win the lotto? lol

Yeah.... now it's like 5mil was equivalent to 500k back in OUR days.... unless you have items to sell (or art), it's nearly impossible to 500mil so quickly through other means. Oh, and money. Cuz you know those endless supply of GC announcements is racking up real fast when you're not online for a week. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 am
II Little China DoLL II

Pugnacious Banana
i think i have two rofl

Hey, you can use it for day 100 AND 101 dramallama

*tips post*  

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:29 am
II Little China DoLL II
WraythRose Darkthorn

Yeah.... now it's like 5mil was equivalent to 500k back in OUR days.... unless you have items to sell (or art), it's nearly impossible to 500mil so quickly through other means. Oh, and money. Cuz you know those endless supply of GC announcements is racking up real fast when you're not online for a week. lol

I once didn't sign into my mule account for like a week and a bit ...over 50 announcements, I was like waahhh? burning_eyes No way of turning them off either stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 am
Halloween Ame

Yay! It's the last one!
I'll probably be going back to finish a lot that I wanted to finish. 3nodding  

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:09 pm
S0U
holy smoookes that would be an awesome corset to use as elizabeth! it looks pretty damn close! LOL at your husband, pfftds what does he know?? what's wrong with white?! lol But yeah 75 is sort of steep if your just gonna use it to cosplay. Hmm...(if you can afford it, do it~! /bad influence) I'm all excited now, I want to try cosplaying too, but I don't look like any character really. More reason for you to own your resemblance lol.
WraythRose Darkthorn
I'd say your husband would change his mind if you wore that corset just with white thigh-highs & the garter belt thingie? xd *sexy cliché*
My husband is a weirdo who is kinda colorsexual. XD I've had to dye lingerie before because he just doesn't find light colors sexy. It's like... take off a white bra, leave on a black one. XD Fortunately it's pretty easy to dye light colors darker!

...this is such a weird thing to be sharing. rofl  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces