Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
300x White Yarn and Needles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:08 am
Hi there.
I need yes, 300 White Yarn and Needles to make my Guppy Scarves.
I tried to find them in bulk, and hopefully catch a deal, but there wasn't anything in the Exchange forum, and I simply do not have the gold to buy them all from the gold shop/mp.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Edit: I have the gold, but not sure whether the want of the scarves overrides the unwant of pushing the button 300times.
emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 pm
Sarcasdick
Hi there.
I tried to find them in bulk, and hopefully catch a deal, but there wasn't anything in the Exchange forum, and I simply do not have the gold to buy them all from the gold shop/mp.
Thank you

What is your current count amout? you can get near 3 for 1k. I could donate a bit, depending on how much you need.

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:02 pm
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
Hi there.
Thank you

What is your current count amout? you can get near 3 for 1k. I could donate a bit, depending on how much you need.

I sold some stuff to get the gold, and I have it now, I just have to push the button 300 times. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:05 pm
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
Hi there.
Thank you

I sold some stuff to get the gold, and I have it now, I just have to push the button 300 times. sweatdrop

Ahh, ok. Well I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help you out. redface

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 pm
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
Hi there.
Thank you

It's okay, My items sold shortly before you responded. I just have to suck it up and get to clicking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:27 pm
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
Hi there.
Thank you

It's okay, My items sold shortly before you responded. I just have to suck it up and get to clicking. sweatdrop

Haha, how much will that item you're crafting be worth? I might look into getting it if it's worth it.

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:36 pm
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
Hi there.
Thank you

Haha, how much will that item you're crafting be worth? I might look into getting it if it's worth it.

The guppy scarves are expensive, and I have all the guppies. It's not worth it to buy the scarves at this point, when I can just float around looking for white yarns and craft them myself. I don't remember the exact price, because inflations been crazy lately, but last I looked they were about 75-100k a piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 pm
Sarcasdick

If you wouldn't mind letting me know? Thanks!

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:59 pm
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick

Okay, as of right now, Orange and Yellow are not listed in mp, and Red is 500k. emotion_donotwant
Much better to spend another 70k or so on yarn, and just make all three in one go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:03 pm
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick

Okay, as of right now, Orange and Yellow are not listed in mp, and Red is 500k. emotion_donotwant
Much better to spend another 70k or so on yarn, and just make all three in one go.

Yea, plus, if you decided to sell them, you can make a huge profit.
Do you mind giving me the link to the Alchemy thing that you used to craft it?

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:34 pm
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick
KF-Cody
Sarcasdick

Yea, plus, if you decided to sell them, you can make a huge profit.
Do you mind giving me the link to the Alchemy thing that you used to craft it?

go to the fishing shop. c: you turn the stuff in like you do bugs for inks  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff