• Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:58 am

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason blinked as he saw Mitsu pull away which was alright with him so he pushed his hands back into his pockets. Listening calmly he then turned around and headed back to the door calmly before looking over his shoulder slightly. He saw that the two were being taken care of and as well looked after so he relaxed a bit more and headed out. He figured that he would leave them alone for the time being and took a small breath but headed out of the class room and made his way to the hallways and to the gym

((Exits to the gym))

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:33 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu stared at Victor with that smile he always had. This teacher was kind after all, that was good. He didn't understand of a lick of French though, so the lines of it didn't make any sense. His head turned to Lestat to wait for an answer to the question Victor asked and was quite happy that it was a yes, and hopefully it was at the same time.

He felt something missing, turning to where Jason was standing, Mitsu pouted as he saw that he was gone. The blond was really sad, missing his first friend. "He left..." A voice would be heard, it was his own, though his lips never moved, he stared at the door, then gave a pitiful look to the other two.

((It's ok, the french teacher is is inactive anyways))

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:18 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

User Image

xxx vιcтσя/єsтαт
xxx Their Company: Mitsu & Jason

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."

Victor noticed the other leaving but said nothing as his golden eyes turned back to the other two. Heard Mitsu speak but there was no movements from his mouth. He wasn't too surprised that he had some way to communicate. Mitsu turned to them again with a sad looking expression and Victor gave him smile. "Don't be sad. He is a teacher so he has work he needs to tend to. It is also because he is a teacher that I am certain you will see him around again, mon ami."

Lestat was startled by the voice as first but realized that it was just Mitsu and remembered what the other teacher said about his way of communication. Victor started speaking and Lestat gave Mitsu a smile as well. "IF you'd like, we can go see him afterword if he doesn't already come back."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

“A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.”

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

The blond nodded gently, his pouting stopping, though he was still very upset. With the planer in his left hand, pencil in right, he wrote. 'He didn't say goodbye. I have a problem with that.' He showed it to the two and sighed. Mitsu shook his head at the idea of going to see him and stretched his back, writing down one more sentence. 'It's nearly tea time anyways.'

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:52 pm
Hey, I am the teacher here however I took a month leave due to NaNoWriMo and work! I'm finally back so feel free to post away!

User Image

User Image
User Image______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once no one had come in for a while Kevin decided to go on his laptop. He sifted through and edited some of the photographs that were on his computer. It wasn't really a huge secret but Kevin loved taking pictures of the world and people around himself. He continued messing around on his P.C. until he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye.

"Bonjour," he quickly shut his laptop and stood up to greet the students. "Je m'appelle Kevin Jones. S'il vous plait appelez-moi M./Monsieur Jones," he spoke with a genuine smile. "Hello everyone," he began to speak English for those who were unfamiliar with the French language. "If you don't already know, I just said that I'm Kevin Jones and would liked to be called Monsieur Jones." His pink irises moved from left to right as he studied the small crowd before him.

"Now then, if you've already taken a French class or grew up with the language, I ask that you write down the word 'avancé' on the sticky note that has been placed on your desk. For those of you that decided to take on French for the first time, I ask that you write the word 'débutant' which means beginner." He spelt the two French words on the large expo board that was nailed to the wall behind (and to the right of) his desk. "Once that is done, I'd like for you to spend about five minutes looking over the purple packet that is sitting on your desks. That is a 4 page packet that has American words that derived from the French. Once I see that everyone has been reading, I'll switch onto our next task." He smiled, "you may begin."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 am
vampireglub
Sorry for the late response and thanks!

TheSecondARISU

User Image

xxx vιcтσя/єsтαт
xxx Their Company: Mitsu & Kevin

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."

Victor turned to the man and blinked a few times. How he had not noticed the man, he was not sure. Oh well. Giving him a smile, Victor stood straight. "Je ne vous vois pas là ami. Je suis réellement votre assistant."

Lestat turned to Mitsu and rest a hand on his shoulder with a light smile for support. "I am sure he didn't mean to just take off on us." After dropping his hand, he turned to the man that spoke, who he had barely noticed sitting behind Victor's tall frame. The man said some things in French that he didn't understand before speaking in English. Doing as he instructed, Lestat took two sticky notes and wrote down the word for beginner on the papers and handed one to Mitsu.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

“A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.”

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu looked up, hearing another voice. He had wondered if the other male that was speaking french got any of the conversation before.Today wasn't the day Mitsu had class, but he took the paper and wrote 'debutant' on it. Of course, Mitsu hadnt mastered English yet, but hey, couldn't do too bad in French.

vampireglub
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:52 pm
Anything is possible...

Mr. Landers
...The Naive...
The English teacher poked his head in the class. None of his students seemed to be in here. He gave an irritated pouting look. A random student had run off with the book he was reading during his prep period. "Um... Mr. Jones? Can I speak with you a moment. I have a question. No ones introuble, I'm just looking for something." He smiled normally, warm and nice.

Just have to put your mind to it!

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 pm
User Image

According to his brother, he was going to be taking over in his place of helping the teacher of the French Classroom. He wasn't sure if he really knew enough about the subject to really be of use. Yes, he knew French since Victor always taught him, but he didn't exactly know anything about the culture, and sometimes that came hand-in-hand with the language.

Looking around the room, Eli slid a strand of his green hair behind his ear and cleared his throat softly. As far as he could tell there was nobody present, but then again, you never knew who could be present. There was such a thing as someone being able to disguise themselves. He continues to look around the room as he walked inside, trying to see if he can sense any shifts in the air that would tell him someone was there.
    "Hello?"

Wearing: Black and white checkered button up, black vest, black pants and black shoes.
    Thoughts: Who am I supposed to talk to?
    Out Of Cages:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:46 pm
    User Image

Kana walked to where he presumed the French class would be. He didn't want to take any language class, but it was on his schedule and he missed his chance in changing it yesterday. "Might as well get this over with early" he thought because he left his empty herbology class early. Entered in the classroom to see a green, long-haired here. "Are you the teacher?" he asked because he was only other person here.
    tiny14xx2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:39 pm
    Genkawolf

User Image

Hearing a voice behind him, Eli turns around and blinks before shaking his head with an awkward chuckle. he wasn't really sure what to really do since he hadn't expected any students to show up when there was a lack of a teacher. What was he supposed to do now? Teach whoever comes in until the teacher shows up?

Clearing his throat softly, Eli shook his head and crosses his arms before looking around the room.
      "No, I am just the assistant of the teacher. I don't really know where the teacher disappeared to be honest."

Wearing: Black and white checkered button up, black vest, black pants and black shoes.
      Thoughts: Who am I supposed to talk to?
      Out Of Cages:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:00 pm
      User Image

Kana was a bit confused if this person was the teacher or not after seeing him shake his head and hear and awkward chuckle. "Teacher assistant. Don't think my last school had those" he thought. "Does this mean I sit and wait or is class is going to be considered cancelled?" he asked the green haired male. He didn't know how much authority teacher assistant may have over a class.
      tiny14xx2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Wall Street 200
      PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:32 am
      Genkawolf

User Image

Right now, he was feeling kind of on the bad side. He wasn't really sure what to say to the student. If it were his brother Victor, Victor would just teach him himself until the teacher actually showed, if at all. But he wasn't his brother, and frankly, he lacked the confidence to teach someone without a true adult present to make sure he didn't teach anything inappropriate.

Lifting his hand to rub the spot on the back of his neck, Eli shrugged his shoulders lightly and chuckles nervously.
        "W-Well...um... I would wait a few minutes to see if he shows, and if not, you are free to leave."

Thoughts: Is that okay?
        Out Of Cages:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:38 am
        User Image

Kana waited for a response and half expected the guy to maybe teach him the alphabet or something basic like that or to find what he knows about French. He didn't look disappointed by the response and accepted it. "If its anything like my last class, I will be leaving out of here without learning a thing" he said before taking a seat at a desk. Instead of taking a nap, he doodled in his notebook to past the time. "So much for a challenge. At least I don't have to do any school work. Maybe think of these last two classes as unplanned free periods" he thought smiling a little.
        tiny14xx2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100
        PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:43 am
        User Image

Kana waited for a few minutes for the teacher to show up and became bored with doddling during that time. He closed his notebook then he returned it to his bag. "Well, I'm out of here" he said before leaving the classroom. His stomach felt empty, "Doing a lot of nothing sure can build up appetite" he thought chuckling then headed for the cafeteria.[exit]
        tiny14xx2

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces