Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gensokyo! ~Touhou Roleplay and Fanbase~

Back to Guilds

Come into the border! Join us in Good Roleplay and some Fan-Discussions! 

Tags: Touhou, Gensokyo, Roleplay, Fantasy, Fans 

Reply Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions
Anyone had a good year?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 am
I hope everyone had a good year. Because I heard that this guild haven't been too active lately. I too would like to see more activity in this guild again, but look at my guilds. Most of the ones I own became similar to ghost towns and in desperate need of activity. If you know anyone who would like to help this guild or mine, please let me know ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:07 am
I'd like to see some movement too. We have a good handful of people, and I see them online, they could at least put in a little effort to help contribute. ^ ^#~

Bah, all that aside, I definitely had a nice holiday. Got some time off, spent it with family and loved ones, and got some neat swag to boot mrgreen  

Pray4Answer
Vice Captain

Perfect Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:06 pm
Pray4Answer
I'd like to see some movement too. We have a good handful of people, and I see them online, they could at least put in a little effort to help contribute. ^ ^#~

Bah, all that aside, I definitely had a nice holiday. Got some time off, spent it with family and loved ones, and got some neat swag to boot mrgreen

That's good to hear. As for me, I had to end up getting my own swag. rolleyes I couldn't get but 10% of what I truely wanted so I just wish for money and gift cards. At least it's better than friggin socks and underpants wrapped as gifts. (Those you can buy on your own)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 am
I had bad stuff and all that year but w/e I am just BORED and waiting for posts.

WHICH REMINDS ME TANOOKI! You should post in your own thread D:  

Parth Makeo Here

Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces