-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image

Deep within the ebil woulds of Faetasia laid a large mass of water connected to the many oceans of Faetasia the mas lake connected to the many rivers and oceans spanned far threw the dark forest but here among most places a kelpie wondered among her own domain singing her luring hymn in the depths of the water.

not many water dwellers dared to travel in to her dark haunted waters as she had long ago trapped her waters despising any one and everyone. but to any one skilled enough to swim threw her traps they would be-able to make it threw in to her dark murky waters with years of bones piled up among the floor of the water bank.

Semira was deep within her waters heading to the surfaces of the lake as she wished to pear up above her waters she gazed out on to the surface watching spiders spin there webs as she continued to sing her dark luring hymen she bothered not to do more then peek before diving back in to the depths of her lonely waters waiting for a foolish fae to wonder in to her waters or another aquatic to make it threw her traps.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Deep within the murky depths of one of the many rivers that flowed through Faetasia a lone shadowed figure roamed. His swift body gliding through the water with ease. Every thought, every movement focused on the soul thought of quenching his hunger. His once supple rive was growing bare and the fae far more scarce. They had long ago learned their lesson about the dark murky kelpie that dwelled there.

With his hunger fueling his actions the kelpie hardly noticed the trap before he was upon it. The kelpie snarled, narrowly missing the trap as he swirved out of the way. Now he was angry, but intrigued. Who would lay such traps? Was it the fae trying to capture him? He smirked slightly. If these fae had thought to capture him they would be in for a very rude awakening. He would drag each and every one of them into the depths and devoure them.

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:02 pm
semira's eyes narrowed as she had raised herself up from the darkest of her waters she felt as something was on its way as she snarled, with a toothy grin her red eyes brightens her dark waters as she waited and closed he good eye leaving nothing more but the dark waters surrounding her as she lurked and waited fro the present body in the water to swim over head " foolish every one is so foolish..." she said quietly and continued to wait as she faintly growled. angry thoughts flooded her mind like a broken damn flooding a heavy populated fae village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 pm
Marrel swam swiftly around trap after trap. Each new one caused him to laugh at the simple minded fae who thought to capture him. After a few more moments the water around him began to darken, making him feel more comfortable then he had felt swimming through the open river. Now this is a place a guy could get use to he thought as he dove into the darkest part of the lake. This was a place after any kelpies heart. Now if only he could find some unsuspecting female to lure into the deep dark waters. His thoughts drifted through the things he would do to the fae as he neared the deepest area of the lake. He slowly came to a stop feeling something in the water around him. Could his next victim be another water dweller? That would make things so much easier on the kelpie.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 pm
Semira's blood began to boil as she felt her hatred grow more seeing a male kelpie in her home as she wished not to wait longer she lunged out and with a hissing snarl she trashed her claws in to him knocking him back as she stared him down hated viable in her eyes " leave now you hideous male i don't want yo in my sights or in my home you should have swam back ounce you saw the traps.. you should have died on your way here your presents sickens me greatly. " she snarled once again as she pulled out a dagger made from sharped sea stone " foolish that's all you are matters not.. because if you don't leave know you will regret every waking moment i promises you this" she then slashed it at him i a hasty movement  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:14 pm
The creature that lunged at him through the darkness was stunning, causing him to sit there as she ravaged him with her claws. Her deep crimson red eyes kept him mesmerized and her silver grey skin seemed to glow. But while she was breathtaking she also caused a deep anger within the kelpie, an unknown disgust for the female before him. Marrel snarled darkly at the kelpie. No fae, kelpie or otherwise laid a hand on him unless he wished it. He snapped at her shoulder with his sharp fangs, grabbing her wrist to keep her from gutting him with the knife. “Your simple minded traps where nothing more than a game for me to pass the time. This place is better suited to a real creature of the deep.” He wanted to hurt her, however the thought of scaring her beauty in any way bothered him.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:31 pm
she trashed her tail about trying to brake free from his hand her eyes still filled with rage as she growled at him she was greatly insulted to his words as she snatched her hand away from him and pushed him back with her fin quickly as she stared him down " this is my home I've been here for many years it is suited foe me and no one like you this dark haunted water and there souls that are all of my victims belongs to me and always will" she drew her self back as she saw his eyes ogling her she began to stare him down with even more hated in her heart " why ate you eyes fixed on me so if you don't like me than leave i have no time for some one such as you to take my time from me" she wanted to lunge at him again but she felt her self old back as she felt his eyes gaze uapon her she slightly felt sickened by his waking presence  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:43 pm
He snarled again, half laughing half growling at the female before him. “You may have been here for many years but that does not give you a claim to this place. A claim is granted when fae for miles around know a dread your waters. A claim is when you have proven through battle after battle that you belong here.” His pale eyes skimmed over her once more. “As for liking you. Well… I don’t think I could ever like you, but there is something about you that I find amusing. I’m just trying to figure out if it’s your pale unadorned skin or if it’s that hideous attitude of yours.” He let out another small laugh, enjoying playing with the clearly younger female before him. He hadn’t had fun toying with someone for a very long time and the fact that this was a female of his race, a female who was suppose to be stronger than him was making it all the more enjoyable. While his comments suggested that he despised the kelpie before him the truth was that he felt her stunning, and was slightly awed by her, but he would never admit it to the cruel female.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:59 pm
she gave a growling stare as she soon stopped at his word and gave a slight sudden smirk as she stared at his pale eyes she felt the need to give a slight gag to insult him but she stopped as she found he enjoyed her attitude but his words to say she didn't own that in witch she dominated over for many years fueled the fire of her anger as she swamp fast at him smacking his face quickly with her tail as hard as she could in attempt to knock him out of her sights as she growled " god your so annoying why don't you just go already i have no time for such as you to to stand for such insults i must hunt for my self " she growled feircly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm
He saw the look of amusement in her eyes and grinned, though the thought of her joining in his banter was quickly flung from his mind as she struck him. While it didn’t send him flying it did send him back a few feet causing his head to snap to the side and a thin stream of blood to begin flowing from his nose and upper lip. His anger flared at his hurt pride. While he did admit to himself that he had deserved it a larger part of him wanted to make the foolish female pay. Lunging quickly while she was busy growling at him he wrapped his fin around hers. He used the leverage he had gained to sink his claws into her arms. “You foolish whelp. There are no fae to hunt here. I have been up and down these rivers for days! How else do you think I came to stumble upon this place? Think for a moment. I have many moons on you and have had a chance to find a home long before you. Why in the goddesses name do you think I would leave that home?”  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 pm
she felt his claws dig in to her as she took a breath of the blood tainted water smelling his blood threw her gills as she grained and stared deeply at him no longer snarling but watching him as she laughed loudly " you think there is no food here? theres plenty i know you smell it that's why you came to my home many serpents lurk in theses waters and so many fish and sand walkers come and feed from the carcasses of my victims getting bigger and bigger while i wait for the right time to feed uapon them" she said as she ripped her arms from his grasp and drew back " if my land was berrean i would not be here id be searching like you just stare deeper in to the depths of the water the darkness of my murky dead waters and you'll see a feast but this feast is mine " she said now teasing him hopping to get a rises out of him as she had payed closes attention to his actions she knew he was hungry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:32 pm
He snarled slightly, laughing coldly. “You think that is feeding? You really are a child. Those things will not sustain you. Nor will it help you to live longer then maybe a few days. I only came here because this lake was on my way down the river and the darkness was enticing. No reason more.” He released her, not wanting to actually cause the female harm, yet. “Your hunger will grow stronger and stronger. The longer you try to hold out on those worthless creatures that are beneath you. There will come a day where you will desire any flesh you can find. Even if it is one of your own kind.” His laughter turned darker as he lunged at her again. This time zipping past as he bit into her shoulder. Not enough to cause serious pain or damage, but enough to let her know he was done playing these little games with her. No female, no matter how enticing she was, was worth starving.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:44 pm
semera smirked and grained at the pain as she watched him zoom past her she paid his insult no mind as she turned to face him " i feed well enough trust me not only the creatures hold me off" she said as she found him quite irritating but she shook it off and shrugged sighing as she swam up to the surface she wished he would leave soon as she reached the surface she stared at a spiders web waiting and watching silently' for a moment before looking down at the water " its better to be young then to be as ugly and old as you " she said wanting to irritate him more as she didn't care she liked to play games every now and again his insults began to dull upon her ears as she dove back down in to the water swiftly but soon realized she was growing board of her own actions and gave a sigh " well it was fun while it lasted why don't tell me then what you really want if you don't want food " she said just wanting him to leave now so she could indulge her self in her lonely pond her eyes glowed as she submerged herself in to the darkness of the water below, blood stains seeping from her seaweed creating a rippling small wave of blood in her wake as she keeps her eyes fixed on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 pm
He watched her silently as she swam to the surface, shrugging her words off without a second though. He settled himself on the bottom of the lake ignoring her. She wasn’t as irritating as she wanted to be, and there wasn’t much that she could do or say that would get under his skin. Unless she struck him again. Then he had no guarantee that he wouldn’t try to kill the female. He lounged on the soft sand at the bottom of the lake, stretching out and just enjoying the quiet around him. Even the females quick movements and sounds did little to deter him from the peace of the place. “I simply grew tired of where I lived. It was beginning to grow dull… I wanted something new and I think I have found it… Among a few other things that I wanted.” He glanced at her, looking over her body once more daring her to get the hint before closing his eyes.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 pm
she watched him carefully as he looked her over and she didn't like the idea of him self making himself at home in her own him she despised males but something struck her as she stared at him for a while before turning away from him she crossed her arms slightly " looking for that well being here will get you no were with that" she said as she swished her tail among the waters siring up the ghost and the bones rotten flesh and muck of her waters as she snarled slightly she was quite board and looked no more to fight with him as she thought to her self wondering what would happen if he were to stay here his presence irritated her greatly but at the same time the way he looked at her made her eyes slightly sooth as she had never gotten a look like that before she had searched the waters for something more then what he was searching for but she dared not to say a word as she eased her self down keeping away from him. she breathed in deeply the muck of her waters as she loved the smell of it thoughts flooded her mind of how she was never sought but she always seeked  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff