Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
My gold was sort of ripped off ....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LALAIAMPOOF

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:12 pm
I had a million thanks to my friend, but I decided to buy a 500-somethingK Flynn's Booty and now I have 977K (well 877K 'cause I donated 100K of it to a friend). May someone help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm
I will help but give me time please.

I get average about 15 messages a day regarding help.

In the mean time to increase your chances please participate in our guild games/contest.  

Gender Bob
Captain

7,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200

LALAIAMPOOF

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 pm
Gender Bob
I will help but give me time please.

I get average about 15 messages a day regarding help.

In the mean time to increase your chances please participate in our guild games/contest.

Take as much time as you need, my friend. As a leader of a 3,000 member guild, I'd imagine you to be very busy! I'll make sure to check out the contests as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:10 pm
Subconscious Dreamer

The contest that Bob puts together are quiet fun. Multiple contests go on at once, and it's not hard to win.
If you're having gold troubles however, I also suggest posting in the forums, buying items at low prices in the Gaia exchange and selling them on the market, or going to the Gaia aquarium to play booty grab. All 3 are fairly easy ways to make gold.
Good luck!

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

LALAIAMPOOF

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:42 pm
KF-Cody
Subconscious Dreamer

The contest that Bob puts together are quiet fun. Multiple contests go on at once, and it's not hard to win.
If you're having gold troubles however, I also suggest posting in the forums, buying items at low prices in the Gaia exchange and selling them on the market, or going to the Gaia aquarium to play booty grab. All 3 are fairly easy ways to make gold.
Good luck!

I can't play booty grab since my laptop lags severely (up to the point I can't get anything), but I shall heed to your advice. Thank you, Vice Captain!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 pm
Subconscious Dreamer
KF-Cody
Subconscious Dreamer

Good luck!

I can't play booty grab since my laptop lags severely (up to the point I can't get anything), but I shall heed to your advice. Thank you, Vice Captain!

Ahh, i'm sorry.
It has an option on there for low quality, if that would help.
Also, I recommend for continuous posting and usual replies, go to the Chatterbox. A ton of random people in there. It can be quiet vulgar at times. But other then that, it's a good way to make gold.

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas