Submit

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj looked at the bowl for a moment trying to think of where Smith could have gotten it, but the moment past and remembered a lot weirder things that came out when he back home. The dark mare on the other hand wasted no time in letting her head fall into the bowl of food and eating the carrots and sampling the cabbage. Agraj came back to his senses to pull the creature's head back "Not with a bit in your mouth" he laughed at her. As she snorted at him, he held her head in his arms "I'm not hungry but thank you Smith." he smiled at him holding the horse. It decided to let what happened before slip as a mental moment on Smiths part.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
A wide smile appeared on his face and he happily held the bowl for the horse beast. He was happy his Ginger Snap was smiling at him. It was a wonderful thing. The delicate curve his lips took, the way the light made his hair shine bright, how he seemed to glisten in the wind. Not many people could glisten in wind so well. "Anything for my beloved..." he said as he smiled like a moron.

{I can't upkeep OOC for the life of me. }

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:21 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj ignored Smith's comment about being his beloved, the boy was a little lost and once he saw that there were people that were also nice to him he would most likely leave Agraj alone. Though he highly doubted that himself. The dark mare stomped her hoof and snorted out a breath, he looked back at her, her face rubbing against him. He glanced back at Smith "So you are not afraid of her anymore?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith tossed the bowl behind himself and it exploded without a sound. For some reason, that often happened to things he would throw over his shoulder. A small explosion, not too bright, and no sound at all. Smith was completely unaware of this odd phenomena himself, so when he went to look for something, he never found it.
When he was asked about fearing the horse beast he walked up to the mare and held out a hand as a friendly gesture. "As an angel I am aware that a creature with as much beauty and grace as she, an creature as large and formidable as this, it deserves a special level of respect and fear." he spoke with as much confidence you would hear in the most seasoned of public speakers. "She scares the sanity out of me and I fear she will be haunting my nightmares for the rest of my life. When I look in her eyes all that is reflected is the death of me and I can't move even though I want to scream and run and then jump into ice-cream." He was petrified.

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:12 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj caught only a bit of what Smith said that he could fully understand, and that Smith was afraid of Agasaya. He watched as the mare fearlessly reached forward and placed her muzzle on his hand, moving her upper lip against it in a playful manner. He watched the muzzle and reached around to stroke her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith's eye twitched as the horse beast touched his hand. It was a peace gesture, yes, but the horse was scary as hell to him. And he had seen hell. It was scary as this horse beast.
His chest was rapidly moving with his short and shallow breaths. He was trying to keep his weezing to an all time low sound. Anything bigger than a sheep would easily scare Smith. He wanted to run, but Agraj was there, and he didn't want to leave him. Never, not after connecting with him like they had. He really wanted to connect like that again but the horse beast was scaring him.

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 am
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya could feel that he was nervous and decided to try to frighten this Smith off, so she snorted hard into his hand hopping that would scare him.
Agraj watched as she did this and quickly pulled her back so that Smith wouldn't get any horse snot on himself. "Sorry," he said sheepishly, he saw that the male was nervous around the horse not liking it as much as Agraj was. "The front and the back are the worst" he moved to her side and stroked her shoulder "Come try touching her here." he offered.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
The horse beast tried to infect him with snot. Smith jumped up and back a few steps. With a hiss he glared at the horse beast and listened to what Agraj said. Without taking his eyes off those of the horse beast he maneuvered his way around and standing at Agraj's side. "The horse beast doesn't like me." He pouted.

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:08 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj laughed still stroking Agasaya's shoulder, she stood there quietly waiting for his commands almost bored to sleep, her eyes drooping a bit as the feel of his hand. "She dislikes most people and animals alike, but she dose not hate you or she wouldn't let you touch her." He reached to Smith's hand to place in on the soft fur of her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:15 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith smiled as Agraj touched his hand and placed it on the shoulder of the horse beast. He happily stroked the fur there. "It feels like velvet."p/color] he said as he continued to stroke and grin like the idiot he actually was...at present. A flash of brilliance might hit him at any moment and stay for a while, but not now. He was giddy at just being near Agraj.

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:18 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj nodded at the man's new calmness near the dark mare. They must have stood there for awhile because her breath began to come out slower and deeper, Agraj reached out and stroked her neck the mare was asleep. He stood there contemplating taking off her saddle so that if she chose to lay down she could.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
"Beloved...Hey, Hey beloved...can we play with yarn now? Would the horse beast wear a sweater? It might get cold tomorrow..." Smith was not the best at making his whispering not so obvious. However he was used to yelling, and he wanted his whispering to be heard. He displayed a toothy grin and was bouncing a little as he stood.

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj listened to the male his eyes on the horse "I dont have any yarn and I dont think she would like the idea of a sweater anyways." He glanced up at the sky "I think its time I took her back to her meadow."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith nodded and then hugged onto Agraj's arm. "I love you Agraj ginger-snap! You're so nice, and thoughtful, and caring of all things, even big scary horse-beasts." Smith let go and gave the horse beast a quick glance over, "I'll bring beets next time I see you...horse beast thing."

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 am
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj looked at Smith still trying to figure out the feelings he had for the man. Sure Agraj held a grudge against him for what happened a while back but now knowing what he knew, even if it was a little information and he had only a little bit to go on about the person who stood before him called Smith. He was curious about what those people in his past were that told him that he was not allowed to talk quietly. "When we get to the barn you have to talk some what quietly, because horses have very sensitive ears. They can hear a lot better then we can," he stroked her mighty mares neck gently before working out the knots and tight muscle in her neck. He pulled her forward lightly giving the command to follow as he led the mare and Smith to the barn. ((EXIT))

(OOC: Sorry that I didnt write back there was a lot going on and I forgot then remembered and I am soo sorry it took so long.))

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces