Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:38 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
MissJolteon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adorable!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glad you think so. ^_^;

Oh! Those headbands/bracelets in your references, the ones with the roses and spikes and such, do you have any of those yet? If not, apparently they're really easy to make. I have a friend that makes her own. =)
No I do not.
I don't have a job yet.
I would loooove to make them!
It sounds so fun!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think I made it a little too black o.o  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:27 pm
Ittarius

No!
She's very cute!
I love her!
It's more me with the hair. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:46 pm
MissJolteon
Ittarius

No!
She's very cute!
I love her!

Yay! I'm glad you like 4laugh  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 am
Ittarius
MissJolteon
Ittarius

No!
She's very cute!
I love her!

Yay! I'm glad you like 4laugh
heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 pm
I took a crack at this because it seems like a really cute idea. I think I mostly just ended up getting the pastel part though sweatdrop

I love playing around on tektek though so I might do another one later~

edit; I made a couple more, and also changed the eyes on the first one~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:13 am

She's off to school! I loved the face but couldn't really find any blue items I liked. I might try predominately purple or pink later. Pastel goth is absolutely adorable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 am
Emo Pankakes
I took a crack at this because it seems like a really cute idea. I think I mostly just ended up getting the pastel part though sweatdrop

I love playing around on tektek though so I might do another one later~

edit; I made a couple more, and also changed the eyes on the first one~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aww those are adorable.
Play as much as you'd like.
All of you are giving me great ideas. 3nodding

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:35 am
mSlMD

She's off to school! I loved the face but couldn't really find any blue items I liked. I might try predominately purple or pink later. Pastel goth is absolutely adorable.
She looks so sweet!
I know I love the style. heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Mrs Dawn

Magical Girl

19,390 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 am
Duchess Hikari
Cute!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 am

CrimsonBells

Feral Bookworm

15,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Threadmaster 200
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers