Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
YEP NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a way of earning money?
  YEAH A JOB
  Somewhat,
  I rely on the governemnt, such as disability
  Not really
  No way, I am totally useless and have to rely on government cuz I am stupid and can't rely on my own'
  I dunno
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 pm
Except to contribute to my parents and what they want to do to renovate their house, they have already used it to renovate the living room in everything, with a new couch system, and new HDTV in everything, it's crazy. And they even redecorated their kitchen to, what will they think of next? They have a lot of renovating on their minds, so I have no idea. I have no idea to use my money for. CUz i Have no intention to quit my job at Dollar General anytime soon, I don't know why I would, it's not rocket science, it is easy. So yeah....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:39 am
cause a couple grand in the bank doesn't go along way, especially when you eventually decide to grow up and not live with your parents. you barely make living wage if you even do make it.

Thus you should save your money so you can afford things later on, when they're needed.

Or buy things that need to be replaced.
You once complained your laptop was bad, if it still is perhaps you want to put money toward a new one.

If you have all this extra money, how about you get off food stamps and start using it to buy your own groceries. Stop living off the government and other people's taxes.

Consider saving up, so you can live on your own, or have a place you could bring someone home to and not have it be so awkward.

Or perhaps you should donate to the poor, or give your money to me. I can use it toward rent and food and stuff.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:58 am
cool4
cause a couple grand in the bank doesn't go along way, especially when you eventually decide to grow up and not live with your parents. you barely make living wage if you even do make it.

Thus you should save your money so you can afford things later on, when they're needed.

Or buy things that need to be replaced.
You once complained your laptop was bad, if it still is perhaps you want to put money toward a new one.

If you have all this extra money, how about you get off food stamps and start using it to buy your own groceries. Stop living off the government and other people's taxes.

Consider saving up, so you can live on your own, or have a place you could bring someone home to and not have it be so awkward.

Or perhaps you should donate to the poor, or give your money to me. I can use it toward rent and food and stuff.
The food stamps people already know that. They changed me to just 15$ a month, so yeah, they are stupid. At least I am not as useless as one of my friend Doug who just got app[roved for SSI in crap for only 400 bucks a months in crapl, cuz he is depressed, and he tried to kill himself a few months ago in crap. Maybe if I try to kill myself and end up in the Roswell or Las Vegas New Mexico mental places, they will put me on SSI in crap, cuz that is what my 2 friends Doug and Richard did. They are useless, soo stupid. I mean, they suck, I am even more useful them them cuz I can work and they can't. Soo sad. doug doesn't even have a HS diploma. Soo useless. He just gives up on life and all he wants to do is watch tv and smoke weed and cigarattes all his life. Don't even get me started on his parents in crap. They are the poor family who take advantage of WELFARE AMERICAN to the core, so if you wanna know what the future of America is, it is DOUG's FAMILY and familys who live on welfare believe it or not.

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE MOVE HERE, so they can get on welfare so they can take advantage of the government's money so they can live and start their families, so yeah, we will continue to be poor because of this, too many mexicans want to take advantage of the welfare system here. It's sad. No wonder we are at a stand still in technology.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:10 am
But who the freak cares they lowered me in Food stamps, My parents raised me more than I do not need the stupid govs money, so yeah, but I just feel sorry for the ppl of our country/state. Lots of ppl I casher for use the EBT food stamps in stuff, meaning they are poor, although Tularosa, NM is way more poor than the Alamogordo ppl. But yeah, we suck, we will never develop in space technology ever like in STAR WARS, which sucks. Cuz we are stupid humans who rely on a stujpid human creation called MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks.

But compared to other countries, WE WILL BE BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVen China is ahead of us. WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We deserve to suck and be on the bottom. Soo stupid, we have too much poor people and people who want to take advantage of welfare, damn those mexicans. Our are is affected the most, the southwest, I can go to Mexico in just 80 minutes. stare And many of us are on the stupid poor system it's not even funny. We are a backwatered state it's sad.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 am
But yeah I highly doubt my cousin's family is like over 120000 a year, cuz my mom's brother is a border patrol agent who has worked for like over 12 years, and my aunt is a nurse who has worked for about 5 years, so she earns like 40-50000 a year, so it is hard to believe they make more than we do....yet they live in the same 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in crap. but I fear they will be better than us soon in like 3-4 years from now.

We are only at like 90000 a year cuz of dad in crap, but that is it. We were up to far to my aunt and uncle in the mid 2000s year, but right now we arent'. Now we are just at well over 90000 a year, but in 2005 we were at like 120000 a year, cuz dad earned like 80000, and mom earned 40000, so were were at a peak, but that didn't last long. SO yeah, we don't know who will win.

But my aunt and uncle want to custum have a home so they could have a house for my cousin's (the girl one) horses, cuz she has like 2 horses, so she wants a home for stables for them. So yeah it will really make us feel behind So we are in a race on who will be the most advanced first.

VBut I know it will be them first.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 am
But yes, my mom's brother and such have already beaten us, they were even surprised a few years ago that we didn't have HDTVs yet, but that has changed now. But they make like over 120000$ a year where we are barely making over 90000 a year, so yeah, dunno. But I feel they have beaten us, so yeah, I hope they don't get their future HOME soon. It will make us feel behind, but we are catching up as much as we can, but still don't know.

But I still find it hard to believe that we are successful, since my dad's family comes from poor whitetrash hillbilly kentucky in crap, and my mom is from Albuquerque poor cheesy mexican family in crap, living like in Barrio status in crap in ABQ in stuff in the cheesy 80s, but they are at where they are at now. Soo hard to believe. So yeah... So let's see now who is ahead.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 am
But yeah, Caco and Angela are still probably going to be ahead in crap. Hard to believe since my uncle's wife is black, but their son and daughter are half black, but consider themselves half mexican, so does that mean I can consider myself half mexican to? biggrin That's awesome. Cuz they were born from my mom's brother and a black girl, so I was born from mom who is mexican like her brother, so does that make me half mexican? I guess so, since my mom and grandma already do mexican things, like making awesome mexican food in crap, MY MOM MAKES RESTAURANT QUALITY FOOD IN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:47 am
My boyfriends family makes restaurant quality, if not better food.

I love my new laptop.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:37 pm
cool4

I love my new laptop.
I NEED A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One that doesn't random turn off after an hour of use of watching videos in crap. Mine does that, it sucks. But it hasn't been reformatted ever since I had it in January 2010.

At least I got a better ipod this christmas, a 32gb touch, which is much better than the 16gb nano I had, like double, so that gives me a relief.

And my mom makes like food that will make you feel like orgasmic. But since you live so far away, you don't even know what good mexican food is, you think doritos is mexican chips and taco bell is mexican food.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:52 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

I love my new laptop.
I NEED A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One that doesn't random turn off after an hour of use of watching videos in crap. Mine does that, it sucks. But it hasn't been reformatted ever since I had it in January 2010.

At least I got a better ipod this christmas, a 32gb touch, which is much better than the 16gb nano I had, like double, so that gives me a relief.

And my mom makes like food that will make you feel like orgasmic. But since you live so far away, you don't even know what good mexican food is, you think doritos is mexican chips and taco bell is mexican food.

That is a lie. Doritos are not mexincan food. California has pretty good mexican food. Infact I don't even live that close to a taco bell.

My boyfriends family is all farmed veggies and meat so the ingredients are high quality, which makes the food taste impeccable.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

I love my new laptop.

That is a lie. Doritos are not mexincan food. California has pretty good mexican food. Infact I don't even live that close to a taco bell.

My boyfriends family is all farmed veggies and meat so the ingredients are high quality, which makes the food taste impeccable.
California? You are far from California. How do you even know?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

I love my new laptop.

California? You are far from California. How do you even know?

I was born there, lived there for quite sometime.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:28 pm
well when did you move to Canada?

I have lived in New Mexico since I was 2 or 3. 1991-2

I don't know any other place. South Arizona is no different, etc.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:57 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

I moved when I was 8 years old. 1999-2000 I believe.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

I moved when I was 8 years old. 1999-2000 I believe.
Well ok. But do you or your friends know what Mexican food is?  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff