• Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would lay down beside Damon " I suppose the Centaur can be strict if its forbidden to teach outside the herd, though i suppose its the same for dragons teaching outside their pack. No matter though considering I am a student.." He chuckled before leaning in to lick Damon's cheek with his dragon tongue as a sign of affection rumbling softly as well. " Damon, what are your true feelings towards me..? I know you don't want history to repeat itself which is understandable but theres an old saying. He told him as he laid there. " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. " He chuckled whipping his tail to knock a apple from the tree catching it in his claw and hands it to Damon. " That's why its called the present. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:29 am
]
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageThe centaur nodded his head after a moment. "Yes both species can be strict. I would think being a prince would make it harder for you though." When his cheek was licked he looked at Chai his face going red. He didn't know how to react to this boy and that put him on edge.

"Honestly, I'm attracted to you and I don't know what to do about it. I don't want a repeat of what happened before." He looked away until an apple was handed to him. He took it gratefully and ate it. He could use the energy he got from it.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai chuckled when he saw damon blush from the lick. " I see. You think you will be left behind again. Hence why you are hesitant towards me. from what happened to you it has made you lose your self confidence just a bit made you not to trust people so easily. How about this..we start slow and work our way from there. How does that sound? " He asked not wanting to push Damon into a corner making matters worse.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:03 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon continued to look up at Chai. "Your very perceptive, but it isn't my self confidence that was hurt. The other, he had been my first love, like you he came up to me if a bit shyly at first but eventually... He still has a part of my heart and it wouldn't be fair to anyone else. When he found someone else he just stopped coming to this class and since I don't leave the stables often I haven't seen him since. I know how things work. I was something new and while it was fun for him at first he grew bored. Someone else caught his eye and I've been alone since."

It had hurt to learn why the student no longer came to see him but he got over it, or so he thought. He wasn't going to open his heart again for fear of having another treat him the same way.

"I should expect it though, I am the submissive when it comes to relationships. I understand how such things work."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to him. " So you locked your heart away in fear of that happening to you a second time. Damon, to be very honest you have no reason to fear of that ever happening to you again, what he did to you was wrong. " He stated with anger in his tone that a student would just abandon his love like it was nothing more than a joke. Chai reached out to gently pull the Centaur towards his scaley chest holding him protectively. " Love is not to be toyed with..he hurt your heart when he stopped coming to see you..not only is it rude but its disrespectful.." Chai growled a little more refraining from roaring.ஒ†

User Image

((one thing you don't want to do is anger a dragon XD ))
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:58 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon was surprised when he was pulled against Chai's chest his horse legs flailing slightly until he was in a more comfortable position. "Yes I locked my heart away. It is easier then falling for another and being hurt once again." Hearing how angry Chai was surprised him and since he was still pressed against the dragon's chest he could feel the rumbling as he seemed to hold back a roar.

"Do you really care so much for someone you don't really know?" He asked surprised by the dragon. He didn't understand why Chai was so persistent in trying to gain his affection.

((oh god no. Angry dragon is bad. Very bad. Also I just got home was flying from Idaho >.<))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai leaned in nuzzling against Damon. " I care about your well being, I don't ever want to see someone so heartbroken...that is why I wish to help you and make you a happy man. I will never ever leave you behind or forget you. " He stated honestly as he wouldn't betray anyones love. " I will protect your heart from being hurt this I swear. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:37 pm
]
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image Damon didn't know what to say to Chai. The boy seemed genuine in his feelings and honestly he wanted nothing more then to love someone and be loved in return, he was just scared.

"You will haveto give me time Chai. I haven't been in a relationship for awhile. I don't even know where to start, I guess I never got over the other."

((I just joined the same guild you did and am thinking of making a few students. Not sure who to bring in exactly >.<))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod his head murring deeply easing up on his hold. " I will wait til the end of time for you Damon, i will always have you on my mind never will I forget you. " He stated before tensing up some as he started to revert back to his human form though in the process of changing into a dragon somewhat made him exposed to Damon which caused him to blush heavily. " Oh this is just great...my clothes are all the way over there and I am stuck here.."ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:21 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image"Thakfully that is easy to fix." He said softly changing to his human form and removing the jacket that went to the floor or in this case ground and handed it to Chai. "Its nice to change forms and have clothing change with you." He saw Chai blush and looked away knowing he would have felt the same way if he had been exposed after a shift.

"I guess this means we are a couple then? Or something close to it..." He wasn't sure exactly but he was willing to give it a try. Chai did seem genuine in his feelings and Damon was willing to see if he really was.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai took the jacket and covered himself with it. " Yes, we're a couple or close to one. Man how embarassing to leave my clothes where I shifted. " He stated before seeing Guan Yu out there picking up his clothes with his teeth. " How the heck did he get here?! " He asked as the stallion trots up to the two nickering as he drops the clothes in front of his rider.ஒ†

User Image

((lol how funny is that to have your horse show up.))
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:41 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon nodded at the couple thing. He thought as much which was kind of interesting that he didn't run from the situation. "Its normal, I did that when I first found I could shift forms. At least I was in the woods and alone at the time."

Seeing Guan Yu he shook his head. "I don't know, probably jumped the fence. I think he knew I didn't run my fastest during the race." He said softly hoping Chai didn't actually hear that last part.

((you know... I think ive rped with you before... are you or were you a member of Ouran host Academy? I was one of the vice captains there I believe.. only because your layout is the way I do mine >.< when I make them lol))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai sighed picking up his pants and puts them on first then his crimson robe and tied the sash around his waist he goes to get his shoes as Guan Yu playfully nudged him. Chai fell forward a bit turned tapping his nose. " Be nice Guan Yu or you don't get a treat when we get back to the stables.." He warned as he got on his shoes and walked over to Damon giving him his jacket back. "Thanks for letting me use it " He smiled sweetly.ஒ†

User Image

((Yes I was a member, back then my account was Young_Lord_Ciel. Some idiot hacked it and so I am on this one now))
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:51 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon watched as Guan yu and Chai seemed to be bonding before he shifted back to his centaur form. "You can ride Guan back to the stables then, It would be easier then riding on my back." He also didn't want to mention that he only let the other on his back for an emergency. Centaurs were very picky about letting someone ride them, but he figured Chai might already know that.

((I do remember you! I made you a Ceil Layout lol >.<))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod as he climbed onto Guan Yu and smiled and decided to walk back towards the stables " Good idea considering riding you is only for emergancies, centaurs are picky about who rides them. " He chuckled deciding to be a real tease as he got guan Yu close to Damon to give him a playful pat on his rear for it wasn't wise to slap the backside, it was a sure fire way to get kicked.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas