17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:03 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

The Ghost
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • • [ "I'm fine..." he said briefly, wishing to drop it.

"It is very enjoyable to travel. Not all have that luxury. Not only that but it would be difficult to travel to everywhere. There's such unique locations. Luckily I'm able to take trips around the world sometimes. I travel a lot and I have not yet seen everything. Maps are the names of locations around the world. It's simple to memorize a name. What's far more complex and intriguing is the people of those different areas" he explained. There were so many different cultures and different types of places. The world was a fascinating place to him. That's why he liked traveling.

"Though you say there's little difference, I believe there is a large difference between people not just of different backgrounds but people of the same ones as well. Obviously we both have a lot different between the both of us. Our conversation is proving just that" he added.

"Well in current day they aren't that common and when they are done it's for sport" he stated.

"I shall make myself scarce as well. Farewell" he continued on his way out of the class. ] • • •

exit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 am
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas

Marou blined a bit. "Alright. As long as you are alright." He said. Were people really this perplexing in this time. He was starting to feel a headache again. He listened to him as he spoke. "Yes...the cultures and the people are what make traveling the most interesting." He listened to him. Blinking a bit as the man just up and left in the middle of the conversation.

He just stared in confusion as the teacher just up and left. "Yet again I have a feeling I have apparently completely missed nine tenths of the conversation. I no longer have any clue what happened. One minute we were talking the next he snapped out that we have a lot diffferent. How does the conversation prove that? From what I understood we had quite a bit in common. I guess...that is just these future people. They all make no sense. Same conversation with a man in my time it still be going."

He just stood there confused. "Things must have translated wrong...oh well. It just proves modern men are all idiots and confusing as hell...I'm beginning to think Akemi is right...I should just go back to my time. I can't even hold a conversation with a scholar in this time..." He stated a bit sadly. Shaking his head and walked off himself.

"Honestly I am lost...how did this conversation jump to yet another person pissed off at me and leaving me behind?" He sighed as he continued tracking. That actually saddened him...he thought he'd make a friend closer to his own age...fail. He wanted to shoot himself in the head with a slingshot.

(exit_  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image

Arsis walked outside and down the hill towards the garden. It was such a nice day outside and he had some free time between classes. He decided to come outside and stretch. He shifted his form into a medium sized snow leopard and padded softly on the moist ground. It smelt like earth and he realized it must have rained. He put his nose against the ground and inhaled the fresh scent. He raised his head, sky blue eyes piercing, and looked up at the sky. Everything was always more vivid in his cat form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
loversblackrose

User Image
Once you have perceived life is very cruel,

Ɩƨƨαc Ѧιтƨʋяʋ

Issac was walking about on campus looking for the herbology class and its professor to ask if there was a plant he grew that could relieve a bit of itching he hand on his leg from poison ivy he ran into. "Ummm Professor Snow?" The boy calls out knocking on the door. His book bag falls to the ground and he grumbles. "stupid thing why cant you ever stay on my shoulder?" He looks up to the hill eyeing a blonde having some fun looking up to the sky. "Hey!!!!!!!!!!! quick question!" He shouts running over to the blonde. "Hey have you seen professor Snow?" He asks not minding if the other were to stare at him.

The only response is to live with as much humanity, humor and freedom as you can
~ Sarah Kane

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:10 am
Arsis tilted his fur covered head at the other male and noticed a rash on his leg. He could smell the poison that broke out on the others skin. A plant came to mind within seconds. Hopefully the plant was in the garden some where. Arsis padded along the path into the garden before stopping by a large planter. There it was. The snow leopard changed back into a human and picked a strand from the plant and opened it letting the goo ooze out and into his hand. He walked back over to the other male and put the goo on the poison. "I don't know who you're looking for but I do know a thing or two about plants... This is aloe vera. It'll help the itchiness."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 am
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
loversblackrose

User Image

Ɩƨƨαc Ѧιтƨʋяʋ

Issac had followed the big cat back to the green house. "Aloe vera got rid of poison ivy? I thought it only got rid of sun burn.... I didnt know that.... Thanks friend!" He says with a smile to the other boy. "Im Issac by the way." He says holding out his left hand for the other to shake.

The only response is to live with as much humanity, humor and freedom as you can
~ Sarah Kane

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:56 am
Arsis stared at the boy for a minute. "I'm Arsis. I'm glad I could help." He smiled a soft smile to the other male and sat down on the bench by the sunflowers. "I love being outside right after it rains. Everything smells so good."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:32 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
loversblackrose

User Image

Ɩƨƨαc Ѧιтƨʋяʋ

Issac followed the boy to the bench and sat next to him. After being demied a handshake. "Yeah I like that smell too. But I have to say my absolute favorite smell in the world is the ocean breeze." He says putting his book bag on the ground. "But every man has his own." He jokes a bit. "So youre part leopard? Thats cool." The boy chirps in with a big grin. "So what brought you to Princeton Academy?" He asks curious hoping to make a new friend.

~ Sarah Kane

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:01 pm
"I just wanted to finish my schooling somewhere else. You know, a change of pace. Change of scenery. You act like you haven't seen anything like me before?" He was confused. Did the school not accept people like him?

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:33 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
loversblackrose

User Image

Ɩƨƨαc Ѧιтƨʋяʋ

Issac bit his lip. "Sorry... Im pretty much new here too, Ive been here for about a month now and I barely know anyone; So.... no..... I personally never gotten close to anyone of the shape shifting variety." He says going quiet. "But um Ive heard theres about 50 or so students who can change form. some dragons some wolves. So theres more then a few kids around here like you." He tries to be uplifting sensing that he may have hurt the others feelings about never seeing a person like him.

~ Sarah Kane

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Garnett Rose

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:42 pm
Arsis tilted his head as he stared at the other boy. His class was supposed to start soon and he didnt see the teacher anywhere at all. Maybe class was cancelled today and no one told him. He wouldn't be surprised. He realized he left his bag towards the front and got up to go get it.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image

kazuki ━━ de Blanche
T H E xxxx Actor
age ━━ twenty-one
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ unpredictable,comical, stubborn

He flew in the garden near the school. as he collapse his wings into his skin. he enters the flower shed and got familiarize with the flowers and herbs. then he grabs the water hose and turns on the water to sprinkle the plants. he sighs with his lips parted and think of pretty boy demon boys.

his eyes lets out his shiny flash as he shapeshift to his demonic form alittle. his red hair really spreads out.

Ishiwara_Yue

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:06 pm
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

Qukoh'ya sighed as he walked over the grounds of the academy. He was supposed to be in Astronomy class but had sneaked out when no one was active there. The classroom had seemed empty, no teacher, no students. The Nekojin yawned a bit from the boredom and still waking up a bit when he realized he had wandered into a part of the school with a lot more different variety of plants. Curiously he looked around till he saw the shed and tilted his head. That was an odd building to the garden in his eyes. His curiosity winning it from him he walked to the door and stepped inside. When he saw Kazuki he smiled happily. "Hey Kazuki, you doing a chore?" Qukoh'ya's ears moved curiously to the front as he watched him watering the plants. He then smiled again. "Thanks for leaving tea and cookies. That was really friendly of you."

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

kazuki ━━ de Blanche
T H E xxxx Actor
age ━━ twenty-one
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ unpredictable,comical, stubborn

As Quhok"ya spoke to Kazuki in his demon from,he turns around and felt a release. He shakes his red hair back to normal and turned the water off. He puts down the water hose and hugs Quhok"ya.

"It's good to see you and your welcome." Kazuki was just occupied his time and his room mate entered the area.
Ishiwara_Yue

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:33 am
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

Qukoh'ya chuckled. He was used to all kinds of people by now. So far Kazuki had looked human but it would seem he wasn't. The Nekojin smiled happily, though he was a bit surprised when the other hugged him as his ears twitched curiously. Nonetheless the young man had never minded friendly approaches as this and he hugged back. "Good to see you again too. You're the first to not mind hugs just like that. People always seemed displeased when I did it. I'm glad you are different. Is this a class or a hobby?" Qukoh'ya couldn't remember hearing about any classes in the gardens outside and he would have remembered, as he loved to be outside and in nature.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas