Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:05 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Earthquakes
Existing Overlapping Domains: Earth, Rocks, Landslides, Volcanoes, Destruction. Change, Nature
Definition: a sudden and violent shaking of the ground, sometimes causing great destruction, as a result of movements within the earth's crust or volcanic action
Relevance: Earthquakes happen all over the world. SoA's will experience earthquakes when the volcanoes on the land erupts or if the earth's plates move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:26 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Spoils
Existing Overlapping Domains: Perhaps domains like Crafting, Conquest, Greed, Trade, Victory, War, and Warriors would be sort of overlapping? Or related in some way? I see Treasure is a currently quested God, so that would be overlapping as well.
Definition: Spoils - goods stolen or taken forcibly from a person or place
Relevance: There are many prides and even individuals that focus on gathering up the visible proof of their victories. Whether it's gems, teeth, bones, pelts, precious metals, sea shells, or the rare man-made item like fabric, everyone's definition of what they consider a trophy can change, but the act of getting that trinket by some means of force doesn't. A head-to-head competition, a sneak attack, or even slipping into someone's land and stealing all qualify to gain spoils. These are treasures won by someone's prowess and, while it's not always a good connotation, you can't deny seeing someone walk by decorated in visual proof of their accomplishments is impressive.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:47 pm
NVM  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6