Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image

"I know how that is. Being mistreated by other students and feeling powerless to do anything about it your self while the adults didn't make things any better" said Kana because he felt like he could relate. Half smiles at the clapping, he hadn't expecting to get an applause. "I will continue to do that then, sir. Also maybe become easier with more practice and exposure" he replied holding the hoop with one of his hands. "Ready to compete?" he asked his teacher.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason nodded a bit as he kept working on the hula hoop just trying to get a feel for it still "Well that is how Ritsuka feels or what I get from him. Still I hope he can make some friends here and become comfortable enough to talk to people again" he said tenderly. Glad that his praise and encouragement was accepted he gave a soft chuckle and looked over a bit when he was asked if he was ready to compete. "I am thrilled to hear you will keep practicing and trying since that is all what matters and you will get better over time. Did we agree to compete with the hula hoops or is it something you thought of doing now?" he asked tenderly.

Genkawolf

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:13 pm
User Image

"Hopefully I will find some friends myself closer to my age" Kana thought. "Its expected when it comes to playing with others. To reveal what their progress is at and also challenge/test themselves. This is for the fun of it in general" he answered in a playful tone of voice. "Although if you're not ready I will wait until you're done practicing, sir" he offers. He didn't want to rush the man if he isn't ready to compete.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling softly Jason listened but he could hear the tone change in Kana which made him happy that the other felt comfortable telling him this as well enjoying the class. "Very true still I hope his progress goes well, in fact I want all my students progress to go well in what ever they choose to do or set their mind to. Thought its good that your having fun and that is what classes should do, make it fun and have the lesson go good" he spoke. Tenderly he shifted balancing out the hula hop a bit before he looked to him gently "You can start with me, just have to get a feel for it however I think I will in a few minutes so your good to start when you like" he spoke

Genkawolf

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:28 am
User Image

"Not all subjects can be like that, but it would make it worthwhile though" Kana responded. "Ok, sir" he replied with a half smile. Moved the hoop to start right away to bounce it around his hips. "This is the kind of exercise my brother, Kiyoshi would be okay with for a little" he thought with a joyful chuckle.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:51 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Working on getting a feeling for the hoop he just watched the other slightly that he wondered if Kana as well any other person really did enjoy his class or were they just coming here for the credit. Shacking his head a bit before making his way over to watch Kana with the hoop he smiled a bit glad the other was happy from the chuckle he heard. "Well i am just asking since I just feel like people only come to my class for the credit more than they actually enjoy the class. Thought i am curious as to how this class could be made worthwhile?"he asked calmly as he moved throwing the hoop slightly into the air before catching it in his other hand before it could touch the floor. "What kind of things can you do with the hoops?" he asked out of curiosity.

Genkawolf

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:00 am
User Image

"That is how classes are usually seen as, especially to my brother Kiyoshi" Kana replied. Continued to bounce the hoop around his hips, "Experience, the experience and what can be carried over to daily. Physical fitness is important right?". He watches the teacher for a moment, "You will just have to find out for yourself, sir soon enough" he said with s smirk. Let the hoop go down to his legs then with a hop as the hoop headed down he got one foot then twirl the hoop around the ankle of the other foot whilst continuing to hop so the foot that is out doesn't get caught.
Sato woke up a little in a daze and his thoughts fragmented then he gave in to the drowsiness a moment later and fell back to sleep.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:52 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason took a small breath as he took a few breaths before tilting his head a bit watching the whole time that he nodded gently and softly"I see, well your brothers seems to actually want to learn something that is good for him. Sometimes its good to take a little something from each class and problems as a lesson and use it later on in life. THought you are correct, physical fitness is important since if you want to stay healthy you need to know how"he said gently. Calmly he kept working with the hoop until he asked the male the question he blushed a bit when the other teased him he just laughed it off before glancing to Sato hearing movement from him that he wanted to check up on him before glancing back to Kana. Tenderly he kept working on it before he laughed seeing what he was doing that he tilted his head wondering how he did that "How do you do that Kana? The thing with your leg"he said tenderly.

Genkawolf

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:28 am
User Image

Kana doesn't particularly like hearing talk about his brother, but he made an exception because he doesn't want to be at odds with Jason. Missed out on the teacher's blush as he focuses more on the hoop. "Practice, of course along with taking chances" he replied smirking.
Sato has trouble staying asleep because he has gotten used to sleeping next to Ritsuka. Sort of like a sleeping aid.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:33 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over but he tilted his head seeing that the other was upset or slightly aggravated with the topic they were talking about he tilted his head a bit. "I take it that you don't like talking about your brother? You don't need to answer that if you don't want to but as well we will not be at odds with each other. I just want your opinion as well you to be yourself with me"he said tenderly as he looked over seeing Sato having issues as he frowned wondering if the other was okay and if he could do anything to help him until he tripped when he heard the door open to the gym. Hissing he moved to stand up slowly shivering a bit "Rituska, what are you doing here?" he asked tenderly holding the hula hoop but stayed near Kana.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka stumbled but made his way to the gym class feeling around a bit to find the door handle to get into the classroom but he was tiered and slightly drenched in sweat. After their lunch and the other left to go to the classes he need, his stepfather and his men had found him and started chasing after him to catch him and bring him back to the house. Ritsuka had escaped but with a few scratches and mark but he was at least away from them for the time being. Pulling the door open he stepped inside until he heard someone say his voice as he blinked a bit "I came to check up on teacher Jason and sato to make sure they are okay. Do you mind helping me out find them or at least directions"[/b[ he asked tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 am
User Image

"Sometimes, but at least its a subject that doesn't come up often. Comes with the territory of having a twin. I won't be a fake, I'm usually myself" Kana replied calmly. He wondered if the teacher was okay after seeing him trip then looked to the source of the unfamiliar voice with the name Ritsuka. He believes this is the person Jason was talking about earlier. "You're at the right location" he said to the younger male's question.
User Image

Sato didn't hear what was going on outside of the office as he rested a little longer. Sat up on the bed and gently removed the earplugs and hearing just the music so far helping him keep calm.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Watching the two calmly before he moved slightly rubbing his knee and arm slightly since it hurt before looking over to Kana calmly."Alright than we don't need to talk about it till you are ready or even want to talk about it. Some subjects are just meant never to be talked about. THought i am glad that you are yourself and not fake"he said tenderly while he took a few breaths. Watching Ritsuka before making his way over to him as he took his hand "I can lead you to Sato if you like Ritsuka thought you might want to get looked over" he spoke tenderly.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Jerking slightly when his hand was touched but he looked down not doing anything since he was worried as he took a deep breath."I am in the right location.....is sato and mister jason okay?" he asked worried

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:04 pm
User Image

"Okay, good to hear" Kana replied to Jason. "Mr. Jason is with you right now and he wants to take you to Sato" he answered Ritsuka. "Surely both can be done in the office room, right?" he suggested to the teacher about the younger male.
User Image

Sato looks to the exit when he thought he heard Ritsuka's voice. "Is he really here?" he pondered and hoped that to be true. Moved to get off the bed then wobbles a little once he was on his feet because his body was still in a sleepy state. One step at a time makes his way towards the exit to see what is going on in the gym.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:41 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over gently and softly as he smiled a bit "Alright I will lead you Rituska, Kana would you like to help me with the two younger male's. I think it would help as well give us both more time to make friends" he suggested leading the other calmly to the office but he heard Sato moving in the office so he figured that he was awake now.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked a bit before he tilted his head a bit but he listened to them both before he nodded , "Thank you both, yes I would like to make sure Sato is okay. Thank you both"he said tenderly and softly. Taking a small breath he followed after Jason as he held onto his hand thinking a bit before he let his ears flicker but they slightly hurt with each flicker.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:45 pm
User Image

Kana leaned his hoop against the wall, "No problem with me" he said to the suggestion. Put Jason's hoop next to his hoop then followed after them from behind. "You're welcome" he said to being thanked.
User Image

Sato paused for a moment, "Okay the room stopped spinning" he mumbled to himself. Starts moving again and sees the two tall males first. He was going to ask if class was over until he spotted Ritsuka and he is happy to see him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces