Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:06 am
User Image

~Yuko~

-finding his way in to the garden Yuko would smile lightly to himself. He knew he was suppose to be in class but how could he not go and see the wonders of the schools garden. Seeing others in the garden Yuko would feel his need to hide as his shyness would overwhelm him. Pulling his hoodie around his small slender frame he would make sure his cat tail was well hidden as well as laying his cat ears flat against his head. Finding a empty corner in the garden Yuko would head over there before move to seem to shimmy up a near by tree much like a frighten cat would. Once at the to Yuko would finally relax to just watch those who moved about below him-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:21 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Aspen looked between Honey and Mordio, and then smiled brightly, "Hey, I wanna go hang out with Big Brother! Do you have any place for us to go?" He asked with a smiled as he stepped away from Honey.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

LanceLowell

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm
gaia_angelleft Konichiiwa! The Name's Honey! gaia_angelright

User Image

Honey tiltes his head when Aspen stepepd away from him but did nothing. If ASpen wanted to go with Morido, then he wasn't going to stop him and just continued to watch.

Chi Kamisori
LanceLowell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

I wasn't talking to you

Carries : Nothing
Clothes : Photo
Accessories: one bracelet on both hands, necklace, tongue piercing and earrings
Mood : Neutral

He wouldn't probably get any friends. He never did.
It was like everyone just avoided him. Maybe they did. But on the other hand, he didn't actually mind.
Elijah had been always the lonewolf, just being by himself.

Well, that's not quite true. Not only by himself, since there were two in him.
Split personalities, you see. But the thing it, no-one really knew about that.
Just him and his already-dead parents.
It wasn't like so that his sickness was showing, screaming for attention.
It was like a hiding predator, waiting for someone to startle it and then it was showing.

Elijah sighed silently as he walked across the grass, hands shoved into his white, ripped jeans' pockets.
It was frustrating, to be all alone with his thoughts all the time. We don't need friends, I've told you.
Elijah slowly shook his head for couple times, turning his thoughts into something else.He didn't want to start to argue with himself at the moment.

He just basically killed some time, and secretly hoped for some company.

Profile Theme Single Schizophrenic Seventeen

Varjoaika

Man-Lover

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 pm
Varjoaika

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

【Don't sweat it! Everything will work out!】

User Image

Your mind is an amazing thing!

Vincent walked into the gardens of the school stretching his hands over his head. "Mmm~ My it feels like ages since I've been outside..." he said lazily as he moved his hands into his pockets. He held a smile as he looked around, he knelt down and took a deep sniff of the delicious smell of roses, he did love roses. From the corner of his eye he noticed something strange, a boy that looked to be a little down. Vincent walked up behind him and raised a hand into a wave, "Yo! You look lonely..." he stated bluntly as he came up to his side. Despite his young appearance, the piercing the childlike grin, his jeans and loosely buttoned up shirt, this guy was actually one of the instructors here. He smiled at Elijah as he managed to match the pace of his walking.

After all..it is our minds that separate us from the animals...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 am
User Image
User Image

I wasn't talking to you

Mood : surprised

With a lazy swing of his tail Elijah sighed and closed his piercing yellow eyes for a little while, until his ears heard something.
Steps.
Someone was walking towards him. Quickly Elijah opened his eyes, and looked around, only to see a blonde male waving for him.
With questioning look on his face Elijah looked at the other, not knowing what he should be doing.
Wave, say hello, ignore, run?

"Uh.. Do I?" was the answer Elijah managed to say.
"Well, I guess I am. I were. I'm not lonely now." He smiled a bit and looked at the other male with slight curiosity.

For a moment Elijah felt awkward, since he hadn't believed that he'd get the company.
But seeing how relaxed the blonde was and how he smiled, Elijah started to relax too, slowly.
The other was looking to be around the same age as Elijah, older for a year or even two perhaps, but who knows, the appearance seems to be very misleading these days.
"Uhh.. Mind if I ask your name?" after a small silent moment Elijah asked, and raised his eyes back to look at the blonde.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Varjoaika

Man-Lover

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm
Varjoaika

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent laughed gently at his answer not feeling like correcting his grammar. The air around himself was really one to always put people at ease, at the question of his name he pulled a hand out of his pocket and extended it to the other male for a shake. "I'm Vincent Totsuka, and you are?" he asked him with that same smile still on his lips. The kid before him was definitely interesting, pale hair, glowing eyes, he did not look quite human. Then again, it seemed like no one was human in this school.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

I wasn't talking to you

Elijah glanced at the other with somewhat reserved look on his face.
Can he be trusted? It's only a handshake, you stupid. Leave me alone.
Slowly Elijah raised his other hand, and took a hold of Vincent's hand, shaking it a bit.
The warmness of Vincent's fingers felt surprisingly nice against his own, colder ones.
It felt like the blood didn't reach his fingertips, since his hand were always cold.
Pretty annoying, to be honest.

"Elijah. Elijah McQuillen." he answered, and looked at Vincent for a while, until he lowered his hand, letting go of Vincent's hand.
"So.. Are you one of the students or..?" Elijah asked awkwardly. He didn't know most of the students, after all, so that's why he wanted to ask and make sure.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Varjoaika

Man-Lover

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Varjoaika

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent clasped his hand around Elijah's, he noticed the coldness and he let go of his hand letting his fall back to his side. He didn't think much about the coldness, since he thought it was himself. Vincent was always oddly warm all the time, his skin seemed like it was burning to most people. He looked ahead of them a moment at the other flowers "No I'm not a student here, I'm actually a professor. I teach psychology." he explained kinda lazily, it was kinda hard to believe someone like this could even get the attention of a classroom.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

I wasn't talking to you

Elijah got surprised when he heard that Vincent wasn't a student at all.
"Oh darn.. Sorry." Elijah said with one sided smile, even though his eyes still remained cold and look in them remembered like horrified animal in a complex situation.

"Couldn't really figure out, you know.. You look kinda, way too normal to be a teacher." This time Elijah offered him a bit more relaxed grin.
He meant the way how Vincent was dressed up. Way too.. Relaxed.
Elijah thought that all of the teachers were annoying, old people in ugly, though expensive suits, trying to make them look much more important than they really were.
But Vincent didn't look like that at all, which was curious.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Varjoaika

Man-Lover

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm
Varjoaika

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

User Image

Vincent laughed softly as he listened to Elijah. "You seem a bit more shocked than most....and its alright. I think its a good thing for me to look normal. Having that student teacher barrier just doesn't really work you know?" he explained, he was the psychology professor after all so he had an extensive knowledge of human relationships. "Yes there should be a barrier in the classroom since that is my domain but out here, in a place surrounded by nature and beauty and sky, there is no need for me to be an authority over you..." he explained as he took a deep breath and turned his head, "Is that jasmine I smell..." he said and took a few steps away from Elijah to sniff the small white flowers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

Growing tired of the garden Yuko would move to head out as to find something else for him to do

+exit  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Varjoaika

Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image

I wasn't talking to you

Silently he listened Vincent's words, and smiled at the older male with one sided, goofy way.
"I guess so." Elijah nodded and followed the blonde with his eyes, as he moved closer the flowers.
Now it was pretty clear he was a teacher, no student talked like he did.

"Soo.. You like flowers too?"
Too? What are you, an idiot? Elijah slapped himself mentally and the shook slowly his head.
He hadn't asked anything before that, and he didn't actually like flowers, so 'too' was all but unnecessary, and it just made him feel himself rather stupid.
The company he had was a teacher, after all.
Good lookin' teacher tho.
Guys.. Just shut up.

He took few steps towards Vincent and glanced at the flowers other seemed to like. "I mean, I know nothing about flowers myself.." Elijah mentioned with small grin, since he didn't know what else to do or say.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas