Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
Christmas Charity Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amazon Princess Diana

Loyal Gaian

4,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:58 pm
The Dark Knight Crusader

Stubborn as ever, Bruce at first refused to receive Diana's help, but deep inside he knew that she was at the right place at the right time. He took her hand and told her to take him to the rooftop of the building; he just needed some fresh air, and a place where he could treat himself without having people around. While on the rooftop, Bruce had commanded the Bat-Plane to arrive to his position since he had first-aid in said vehicle. Once arrived, Bruce immediately began treating to his wound, of course painful, but the job needed to be done. Listen, we don't have much time, Ra's has reunited all the people inside this building so that he can kill them. Bruce said, grunting a bit from the pain. There are guards posted in each corner of the grand ballroom, my guess is that they are awaiting orders to execute. We have to stop them.

Why did he have to be so stubborn? She did as he requested, taking him to the rooftop. Once there, he was in the process of treating his wound as well as providing an explanation as to what was going on. As for a plan to stop these thugs? Diana could think of a few possibilities, all of them would make sure not one innocent life would be harmed. "Why not consider pulling the fire alarm? No one is going to ignore that, especially if the people are being rained down upon with water from the sprinklers." She knew that the patrons would be annoyed as well as wanting to do nothing but run towards a dryer situation. Only so they could voice their complaints towards the owner of the building. That was not only safe but would also serve as a distraction too.

"Be still for a moment." Reaching down along the gown, she hoisted up the material to rip a part of her black slip. Once done, she used the material to wrap securely on the outside of his pant leg, where his injury was. The bandage he had placed on might fall off, she was not only helping prevent that but also providing him some stability by making sure he could move with less pain. Though this was a temporary fix for the time being. "There, this should help some." Standing back upright, she waited to see if he liked the idea or would by chance add some modifications to her suggestion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:02 pm
Amazon Princess Diana
The Dark Knight Crusader

Stubborn as ever, Bruce at first refused to receive Diana's help, but deep inside he knew that she was at the right place at the right time. He took her hand and told her to take him to the rooftop of the building; he just needed some fresh air, and a place where he could treat himself without having people around. While on the rooftop, Bruce had commanded the Bat-Plane to arrive to his position since he had first-aid in said vehicle. Once arrived, Bruce immediately began treating to his wound, of course painful, but the job needed to be done. Listen, we don't have much time, Ra's has reunited all the people inside this building so that he can kill them. Bruce said, grunting a bit from the pain. There are guards posted in each corner of the grand ballroom, my guess is that they are awaiting orders to execute. We have to stop them.

Why did he have to be so stubborn? She did as he requested, taking him to the rooftop. Once there, he was in the process of treating his wound as well as providing an explanation as to what was going on. As for a plan to stop these thugs? Diana could think of a few possibilities, all of them would make sure not one innocent life would be harmed. "Why not consider pulling the fire alarm? No one is going to ignore that, especially if the people are being rained down upon with water from the sprinklers." She knew that the patrons would be annoyed as well as wanting to do nothing but run towards a dryer situation. Only so they could voice their complaints towards the owner of the building. That was not only safe but would also serve as a distraction too.

"Be still for a moment." Reaching down along the gown, she hoisted up the material to rip a part of her black slip. Once done, she used the material to wrap securely on the outside of his pant leg, where his injury was. The bandage he had placed on might fall off, she was not only helping prevent that but also providing him some stability by making sure he could move with less pain. Though this was a temporary fix for the time being. "There, this should help some." Standing back upright, she waited to see if he liked the idea or would by chance add some modifications to her suggestion.

Bruce groaned a bit when Diana placed the ripping of her skirt on his wound to help it heal. He then shook off his head and slowly stood up, trying his best to maintain his posture. That would just make Ra's to close down the place, possibly even making it worse. Bruce responded to Diana's idea of triggering the fire alarm. And we can't bust in there just because know that something is about to happen; it'll just make things worse. He added. Bruce very well knew the threat that Ra's Al Ghul presented to Gotham City, and the entire world as well; he would stop at nothing to destroy humanity and rebuild it his own way.

After a moment of thinking, Bruce punched in some buttons in his watch and suddenly, a 'projectile' shot from the Bat-Plane landed a couple of feet away from him: his Bat-Suit. While he may not like the idea of busting in the party, Bruce still thought that getting uniformed would be best, in case he'd be needed, as well helping put pressure on his injury.

The Dark Knight Crusader

Gallant Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:25 pm
Cecilia Reyez

The Dark Knight Crusader

Still keeping a low profile, she had noticed out of the corner of her eyes two patrons acting funny by disappearing off into a side room. She knew not originally what their hasty departure was all about. Nevertheless, she found the re-entry of the woman entering back into the ball room alone quite interesting, indeed. Waiting from her point, she never saw the tall man who was with that one emerge from the room they had vanished too earlier. Her eyes traveled across the floor, to where that woman was at. Who was she? Oliver seemed to make contact with her before the other man intervened. Was she important? And who was the man that had approached this one? Someone apparently, she'd be keeping tabs on since both Oliver Queen and the mysterious man found an interest in. Remaining anonymous for the time being. She remained in her corner watching the scene unfolding before her, as each unsuspecting person slowly began to feed the beast that was luring them into its trap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:49 pm
Battling Bowman

"No need for an apology miss." Seeing someone approach them, he got the message loud and clear. Nor did he take offense. And not to be rude he said on his behalf have a good evening passing words and made his way back through the crowd. It had been too long of a time since he had attended any type of gala since his return back to civilization.

d**k Grayson found himself not really fitting in this crowd himself. Instead he would have seen what looked to be a familiar place, a man he had seen in the newspapers of Starling City. Grayson decided to walk over to the gentlemen and maybe have some small talk if the man was up for it. "I don't even know why I come to these things." He said trying to engage with the man tilting his glass to sip some more of the drink he had in his hand.  

Halys Circus

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 am
Halys Circus
Battling Bowman

"No need for an apology miss." Seeing someone approach them, he got the message loud and clear. Nor did he take offense. And not to be rude he said on his behalf have a good evening passing words and made his way back through the crowd. It had been too long of a time since he had attended any type of gala since his return back to civilization.

d**k Grayson found himself not really fitting in this crowd himself. Instead he would have seen what looked to be a familiar place, a man he had seen in the newspapers of Starling City. Grayson decided to walk over to the gentlemen and maybe have some small talk if the man was up for it. "I don't even know why I come to these things." He said trying to engage with the man tilting his glass to sip some more of the drink he had in his hand.

Oliver was just thanking a waiter that had brought him a drink when he heard someone speak up. "I don't even know why I come to these things." He couldn't help but smirk and nod his head in return. "Not one for the ballroom scene?" He replied with a genuine smile present. Looking over at the man who was striking up a conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 am
Battling Bowman
Halys Circus
Battling Bowman

Oliver was just thanking a waiter that had brought him a drink when he heard someone speak up. "I don't even know why I come to these things." He couldn't help but smirk and nod his head in return. "Not one for the ballroom scene?" He replied with a genuine smile present. Looking over at the man who was striking up a conversation.

"Oh you could tell? I tried to hide it so well." Grayson said in a friendly tone. He would have took a glance at the man's face and began to ponder whether he knew him or not. "Say, do I know you from somewhere? TV show? Movie?" the playboy said asking of the other gentlemen.  

Halys Circus

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:29 pm
Halys Circus

"Oh you could tell? I tried to hide it so well." Grayson said in a friendly tone. He would have took a glance at the man's face and began to ponder whether he knew him or not. "Say, do I know you from somewhere? TV show? Movie?" the playboy said asking of the other gentlemen.

Oliver smirked followed by a sideways glance at the man. "That's quite possible, the news media has been having a field day with my return." Oliver stated as he raised his glass in a courteous manner towards the gentleman, "Oliver Queen." He displayed a humble expression then. "At your service, sir?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 pm
Battling Bowman

Oliver smirked followed by a sideways glance at the man. "That's quite possible, the news media has been having a field day with my return." Oliver stated as he raised his glass in a courteous manner towards the gentleman, "Oliver Queen." He displayed a humble expression then. "At your service, sir?"

In the immediate following of the man's introduction of the smallest detail his name many things ran through d**k's head. He heard news reports on some rich guy turn up after being stranded on a island. Man did he find it extremely cool. "Oh yeah. I've definitely heard of you and the whole being stranded on a island thing. Tell me how does a party boy survive for how many years again, five? On a island." Grayson questioned. "Oh, and it's d**k. d**k Grayson." he said stating his name.  

Halys Circus

The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games