Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Help Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help?
  Yes! :D
  No! D:
View Results

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:08 pm
I'm not one to ask for help unless it's really needed, and right now, it is really needed. I VERY recently got hacked, and anything that was of value was stripped from my account, including items, Cash, and gold. Now the only thing i have is things that were gifted to me, like some started clothes, a dinosaur hoodie, a cat item, and like 5k. I had 283k that i have been saving for close to a year now.
Now, i'mm not asking for all of that, if i could get it it would be AMAZING, but if someone could help me, it would be much appreciated. I thank you if you decide to help.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 pm
MyBeautifulDestruction
I'm not one to ask for help unless it's really needed, and right now, it is really needed. I VERY recently got hacked, and anything that was of value was stripped from my account, including items, Cash, and gold. Now the only thing i have is things that were gifted to me, like some started clothes, a dinosaur hoodie, a cat item, and like 5k. I had 283k that i have been saving for close to a year now.
Now, i'mm not asking for all of that, if i could get it it would be AMAZING, but if someone could help me, it would be much appreciated. I thank you if you decide to help.

I'll give you 4k

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

khaloo1021
Vice Captain

Dedicated Giver

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm
MyBeautifulDestruction

If you still need help I will gladly do. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:06 pm
You wonderful people restored my faith in humanity. but offering to help me.
I'm sorry but a close friend of mine donated more than enough to cover what the hacker took. But thank you guys SO much for wanting to help!! <3

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items