Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
R E M E M B E R . . . [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Sven was about to butt into the conversation which unfolded in front of everyone once more, though he determined that doing so would only end up failing at that current moment so he decided to sit this one back whilst Kirsche was observing everyone, trying his best to figure out what they were...well until he saw Skye as Sven smiled nervously for..once and the blonde haired rabbit hid behind his older rabbit comrade. Eight looked over to the side as he saw well, he saw a shocked Aster, not too shocked though as it made him chuckle as he kissed the top of Himeko's head and rubbed her back lightly I hope I didn't make you miss me too much he whispered into her ear before he noticed an arm which was pointing, well it was Aster again, pointing at Reisen H-Hey!!...Watch it...! Well...maybe you should work on your hips moer then! I mean...look at Eight's hips! They are...fabulou--- What did you just say about my hips... before the brown haired rabbit was able to finish his sentence he had Eight already pulling one of his guns and pointing it straight at him which made him stop in his trail and keep quiet as he lowered his head and looked at the ground.

Delta looked at her sister as she had already noticed that for some unknown reason...she became not important anymore...but that other male was as it angered her to the core, she approached the arguing group as she gave Daniel a cold stare before turning to them all Your voices....they are beyond aggravating...if you useless beings won't shut your mouths...I'll show you what being ripped apart truly is and feels like. Her cold voice uttered those words as a black mist was appearing behind her and Argon was then able to be seen by the eyes of others apart from Delta, the sly smile stayed on Argon's face as it would usually as he placed a hand on Delta's arm and looked at everyone I couldn't agree with you more Delta. he said to her snickering a little as even he was getting irritated by the amount of noise all of those were making.

The two star siblings were just watching, doing nothing at all as it was Icy Star who noticed her name was being called as she looked over towards Hiroshi Oh my~ Why hello Hiroshi~ Haven't seen you in a while now The female said in return before looking at Delta, she had to admit she was a little shocked by the way the other female was acting, more or less because Delta would usually refuse to do anything about...anything except if it were in extreme situations. But of course they were made to protect Delta as they then walked towards them, Icy Star standing at the right side of Delta whilst Fierce Star was standing on the left, growling at the group once more, he hated people, he just..hated them all except for his Star companions.

Penemue tugged on her sisters' sleeve again a little Y-Yorihime....mind...not making it so cold? she questioned her before noticing Karasuma had approached them as she remembered...well how they first met really, it send a shiver down her spine as she looked at her hand and remembered that painful sound of something breaking as she immediately hid behind Yorihime I-It's nice to see you again Karasuma... she said in a quieter tone as she looked at him whilst still well hiding behind Yorihime.

The puppeteer had her arms crossed as she puffed out a cheek Me? Miss YOU? Hmph..what are you talking about? I'm just saying that it's extremely rude to just leave a lady on her own! She fought back, she knew he was teasing her, and to be honest she just wanted to admit it all but felt it was better not to as she just carried on having a 'strong' face on as she looked at Eve and Rosie every now and again, sighign at how they were behaving, definately....not like a lady would, well mostly Eve again as she snapped her finger Eve, what did I tell you about lady-like manners?! Do I need to teach you again?! She snapped at the female with a harsh, motherly tone as she narrowed her eyes at the female.

Guillan was a little...caught off guard, little puppy? She really just dared to call HIM a little puppy? The rage was building up inside as he was about to attack the purple haired female before he felt an arm grabbing his arm..well who was it? It was of course Rath as he just frowned but his frown turned into a crazy and sick grin Don't worry then...we'll show them....we'll show them how we do things! He said to him as he then started laughing in that maniacal way of his which...just made him look like more of a psychopath than he already was, Rath sighed at that response as he let go of Guillan and went to Rosie's side as he had pat her head gently and looked over towards Daniel..he didn't like the fact that Rosie was hiding behind that HUMAN thing instead of hiding behind himself...was she not feeling protected by him? Well it made him feel reaaally uncomfortable as he then felt the glares of Guillan trying to tell him to just slash the human into pieces as he stared back at Guillan more or less with his facial expression saying a flat out 'no'.

User Image

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ EIGHT'S HIPS DON'T LIE BBY X'D also ..must keep posts...short ;. ;

Yume no Shirube

Ninjakiller000

mxmanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

Himeko's cheeks lit up a bit as she looked away from her open hand that was catching snowflakes and she, instead turned to look Eight in the eye when he whispered to her as her cheeks were red. It was definite now that she had completely forgotten about the event that had shaken up this supposedly fearful woman as she looked down a bit and spoke quietly. "You did...meanie..." She spoke, looking a little embarrassed.

Though, she heard what Aster said and blinked, a little bit shocked as she saw Reisen turn to look at him with a dark look. But that was when the purple haired rabbit looked down at herself and placed her hands on her hips... Someone please hit this rabbit round the back of the head, she's in a real weird mood.

Anna had stayed put when her sister walked over to where the people were. People...no... Anna couldn't even move away the spot she was at, she just watched her sister leave to the crowd as Anna held her arms and looked down. She couldn't do anything, she wouldn't even be able to speak either. She was useless. The young albino looked at the floor before hearing a small and quite 'meow' come from the wall behind her as perched ontop of the wall was none other than her beloved black cat which she had not seen in a long while. A cat that went by the name of Ruby as the cat, which was once the beloved kitten that Anna carried around with her, sat infront of her with a coy smirk on his face as he jumped into Anna's arms.

Like old times as the cat nuzzled his masters arm and layed there, it practically made the albino smile a bit as she petted the cat and looked back to Delta.
                              'I made her mad...' She thought, that smile disappearing as the black cat spoke human words. "I don't think you made her mad...Delta would never get mad at you, Anna." He spoke, that voice made Anna feel like tearing up a bit but she nodded as she kept her pokerface and managed to walk towards the crowd and her sister as now, on her behalf, Ruby would speak for her.

As Eve watched Rosie stand by the humans side, she felt even angrier as she saw Reisen look away as she grinned to herself and looked at the snow that was piling up because of Yorihime as she managed to grab enough snow to make a small snowball and threw it at Reisen's head. Once she was hit, the purple haired rabbit turned sharply and glared at the white haired female as they continued glaring.

Kai heard what Nol said and smiled a little before sighing, his hands behind his head,
                              "Well then, next time I walk off, I'll leave you with someone you know then, like Rosie, better?" He questioned, only smirking now instead of that smile as he watched Eve flinch at Nol's shout to her. As Eve turned to look to Nol, she held a small smile and spoke, trying to sound much more mature than before, "Well, I do have manners, I haven't killed her without her knowing yet~ B-But I don't need teaching! That Rei needs teaching!" She spoke, pointing at Reisen as the female shouted back at her, "You don't have the goddamn ******** right to call me 'Rei'!" She shouted as the two were going to argue again it seemed. Though hearing Hiroshi, the two looked at him and shouted in sync, "Shut up and stay out of this!" The two were so alike in ways they didn't even know.

Rosie though, when she saw Rath come near, she instinctly hugged him and hid her face in his chest. She may have gone to the human, but she really kind of regretted it since she could tell she was going to get grief from Eve later about it as she just clung to him before looking to Daniel and spoke quietly to herself,
                              "He's not from around here." She analysed as she looked up at Rath, "I-It's cold...w-when will we be able t-to go inside?" She questioned before tilting her head to the side lightly as she seemed to be shivering a bit.

Yorihime had gone blank up until she heard her sister as she jumped a bit and looked to her and nodded, as soon as she nodded the temperature was rising again.
                              "Of course~ I-I'm sorry about that, Pen." She spoke, looking down and practically looking like a kid that had been scolded as Karasuma patted Pen's head, "Indeed, at least we're not meeting each other like...last time." He spoke, giving a small glare to Yorihime who only looked down more before looking to Skye, "We've all changed, but I guess the only person who hasn't is Skye...well, he hasn't really changed that much...I-I think." She spoke, a placing a hand on her cheek as she heard Hiroshi's words and nodded as she noticed that the glares of the two arguing females were now aimed at her which only made Yorihime become nervous as she bit her lip and looked down. She really didn't like this as the two then looked at each other then puffed out a cheek and turned their backs on each other.

The arguing had...stopped? Finally? Who knew but this silence seemed to make Yorihime hope that it had finished as Reisen has gone back to looking at her hips for some reason that was obscure to her and Eve was glaring at Rosie for her 'betrayal' as there was just some silence up until Reisen spoke.
                              "That's it then, I'll go back to wearing underwear then if you're gonna be like that!" She spoke, aiming the statement at Aster as Himeko responded, "I really don't think people wanted to know." With that response, Reisen's face turned red as she covered her face with her hands. Yup. Arguing had stopped now.

ooc. THEY NEVER LIEE XD It's impossible to make them shorter... ; - ; Damn my imagination and how much I write...I'm sorry Dx

Kise no Shirube

Ninjakiller000

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

mxmanus

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Whatever mess Daniel had stumbled upon and been dragged into it was now drawing to a close, at least as he saw it. Thankful that no blows had been thrown, even if he knew nothing of the abilities of the people gathered there, He noticed the girl whom had taken hold of his hand earlier had moved over to someone else. It was then he noticed the glares being thrown his way at either him or those around him, most notably the stare from a white haired woman which made him gulp awkwardly, mostly in fear as he sought to figure out what he had done wrong.

"What a bloody mess this is... And it is only the first day" Daniel complained to himself, swinging his backpack to the ground slowly and opening it. With all the fuss around he doubted a quick entry to the building would happen so he wanted to find something to drink, preferably warm after that odd snow flurry and chill.

He looked up one last time as the Woman with the rabbit ears covered her reddening face, he resisted the urge to chuckle, knowing that if he did something might kick off. Instead he dipped his attention back to his backpack, sifting through some personal belongings with a yawn.

"Jet lag already..." Daniel muttered in annoyance, It would take a lot of tea to fix that time difference.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna didn't have the guts to look at Delta, she still thought that she was the reason the older female was mad as she hugged Ruby tighter as the black cat meowed a bit to blend in but when he was hugged, the cat yelped and spoke to the albino. "W-What's wrong?" He questioned confused as Anna simply responded, not wanting to talk within the crowd, '...she definitely does hate me...' She thought as Ruby reached and scratched Anna's hand. No reaction from her on the outside but there was definitely anger going on inside, 'What was that for?!' She questioned as the cat spoke again. "You're thinking way too negatively, and if I didn't do that, you wouldn't listen to me." The feline stated plainly before receiving a hug from the female as it seemed she was grateful for the thought after all, as the saying goes, it's the thought that counts as it didn't really help her much but it did certainly help her get her mind off that topic for a bit.

Though, that was when Ruby, the black feline, started to analyse people and his surroundings. After analysing each person, the black cat jumped out of Anna's arms after much struggle and landed on the snow gracefully before plodding along towards Daniel and sat in front of him, meowing a bit. This was the only human that seemed to make the cat curious, just like Anna. It was just something about him as the cat tilted his head to the side before speaking to the male as, after analysing his speech, he guessed he wasn't Japanese like them and tried speaking English. "You seem a bit...lost?" He questioned as his tail moved swiftly as Anna wondered how he knew that language. Well, this cat gets about and has certainly heard in on several conversations during his life time and he had been used during interrogations to freak people out and get answers, that was what he did when he was away from Anna. This cat certainly got about, there was no doubt about that and he obviously learnt well.

Everyone else? They were all still doing their seperate things though Eve seemed to be focused less on the human and more on the black cat which just spoke and...it certainly freaked her out a bit. A litle bit anyway. Reisen was still all embarrassed as her ears layed flat against her head and Yorihime had returned to fidgeting before she looked to Hiroshi,
                              "Umm..thank you for your help back there, Hiroshi." She spoke, a small smile on her face. Everyone else was just the same.

ooc. Panicky post = 3 = My mind blanked for a minute but thought, why not have a cat talk to Daniel? xD

Kise no Shirube

Ninjakiller000

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiroshi nodded at Yorihime. "Glad I could at least try to help." He said as he went over to Reisen. He wonder abouwhat was wrong with the rabbit eared girl he was standing in front of. "What's wrong?" He asked her as he crouched down in front of her. "Are you embarrassed about what happened?" He asked noticing her ears were flat on her head.

ooc: Sorry for the long delay.

Kise no Shirube

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Reise, who was crouched down and still covering her face with her hands, slowly removed her hands from her face and went to grab her ears and pulled them as she looked at Hiroshi. A scowl on her face as Himeko seemed to jump into action as she spoke, "This is the species, Reisen, in her natural habitat, currently showing her anger and embarrassment towards statements against her hips." She spoke in a calm voice that sounded quite posh. She didn't even snigger or laugh out the side of her mouth. She actually pulled it off for once as she looked down at the crouching Reisen who was now glaring at her. This look only made Himeko stiffle a giggle.

As Himeko was now distracted by the falling snow instead of bothering the embarrassed Reisen, the purple haired rabbit girl looked at Hiroshi before looking at the ground and nodded a little bit. She was acting...shy? This was new as she bit her lip and just continued to stare at the ground.

ooc. Focused just on Reisen and Himeko for this post o 3 o

Kise no Shirube

Ninjakiller000

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:07 am
Ninjakiller000

Hiroshi looked up at Himeko and shook his head. "Himeko be nice." He said looking back at Reisen. "My name is Hiroshi Ito. What's your name?" He asked standing and reaching his hand down to pick her up from her crouched position. "I've never seen anyone with rabbit ears before." He said looking at them as she pulled them down.

Kise no Shirube

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Himeko scowled a bit when she was told to 'be nice', looking away with a puffed out cheek, she stared at her surroundings before she looked back at Reisen and Hiroshi. She started to mimic Hiroshi under her breath, "Himeko be nice. Pfft..." She practically scoffed at his words as Reisen looked up at him with a small scowl appearing on her red face as she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up, letting go of her ears as she patted her skirt down and folded her arms, looking away. Split personality change or what? Well, this was Reisen after all and...kind of what she was known for. She was still fairly red in the face from her slight embarrassing moment but it was practically vanishing now as she heard what he said, "Reisen...Inaba." She spoke nodding and somewhat hesitating with her name a bit, as she looked at him out the corner of her eye, "You...haven't? Well, it's nothing new." She spoke, frowning at him a bit as she was being her natural self you could say. So many sides to this girl and how quickly they change.

That was when Himeko frowned a bit at Eve who was now turning away and was talking to Kai now. They were discussing something that Himeko couldn't hear as she gave up trying to eavesdrop and simply looked at Eight with a puffed out cheek.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

Ninjakiller000

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:34 am

Hiroshi looked at Reisen. "I'm sure, but I live up on the mountain by myself. Not many people come up there." He said looking at the mountain behind Reisen, then he began walking to the noodle shop. "I guess I'll see you later Reisen and Himeko." He said going into the shop and sitting down again. The snow he made fall stopped when he entered.

Kise no Shirube

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Hiroshi looked around the shop seeing a few people inside. He went over to a corner and made a ice crow and it sat on his shoulder looking around the shop. "Hi there." He said to the icy avian smiling as it flew around the shop landing on tables every now and then.

Kise no Shirube

mxmanus

Yume no Shirube

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items