Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
The Promise

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:10 pm
On a cold winter's night in Starling City, billionaire Oliver Queen stood upon a familiar point on his family's roof top. The bone chilling wind, brushed passed him as he stood alone in the darkness. He was dressed for the occasion, as if he had just gotten off of work. A heavy, wool trench coat and scarf dawned his Armani business suit he was wearing. No gloves on, his left hand was in his coat pocket while within his right hand was a highball glass filled with his favorite tonic. The nice chill from the outside, helped keep his drink at the proper temperature. However, Oliver wasn't really that over concerned about his drink, he was somewhere else at another time. His blue eyes were glazed over in a sheen layer of moisture. Staring off into the distance, as he recalled a request made to him within recent time. The scenery before him shifted to the memory, of his sister, Thea Queen approaching him on a very personal matter.

The Littlest Arrow
Mia's smile faded a bit. "Um...can we talk about the list?"

"The list? As in how many people you'd like to invite to your birthday party, Mia? Or are you preferring to something else?" He knew Mia wasn't one really to play dumb. He was pretty sure he knew what she was preferring too. He wanted to make sure before shifting gears since he saw she apparently had already done so in the middle of talking about her wishes.

The Littlest Arrow
"No the one that's your little brown notebook that you keep in the hidden compartment in the upper left side of your desk under the blank contracts and pack of cinnamon gum...oh by the way your out of gum."

Oliver stood there with a slight tilt of his head, just staring at her for a long moment. He finally shook his head with a slim smirk present. He wasn't surprised not for one minute that Mia had found his list. Nor was he one to really play games about talking about it either. Only John Diggle, Felicity Smoak and now Mia knew about the book. He'd like to keep it that way. "The gum belongs to Diggle. You work that out with him Mia." He replied grimly. He shook his head once before turning around to face Mia then, in all seriousness. He wasn't angry but he wanted to know if she had looked from the front page all the way to the back cover. The look she was giving him told him that she had. "What do you want to know?"

The Littlest Arrow
"I want to add some names." She said softly. Yeah she had gone through it cover to cover agreeing with many of the name held within its pages. Hell she hadn't slept that night remembering some of the names and things they had done to her or friends of hers. She didn't talk about her past, Ollie sure knew she was a hooker and druggie, he knew her dad started her in the life at a young age but that was about it. She joked and teased as a way to forget but moments like this she let Ollie see past her mask and see the pain that evil people had carved into her soul, things that no amount of anything could make them go away. Her gaze was intense like it was the night she demanded her own hood.

"People from your past? Haunting you? People that have hurt you in ways that cannot be undone. Not just by hurting you, but many others in the process by threatening people and their families by hunting them down, making them in pay in ways that aren't always done in a business manner. People shouldn't have to live in fear by those who have caused harm to you, as well as to others." Oliver's eyes locked with Mia's eyes then. He wasn't joking when he made that statement. What she was asking, he had no problem in adding the names to be cut off of the list one by one. Justice would be delivered but the pain would still remain. Question was, would Mia be able to live with what haunts her still? "We will do this for justice, so that no one else will suffer." Oliver only killed for certain reasons, most of the time it was to make those confess, cough up their evil deeds that caused pain and suffering to those who had caused harm not just upon his family, but to a multitude of others in Star City. When it was absolutely necessary, Oliver did take the steps to eradicate those who were nothing but scum of the Earth. "Got the names?"

The Littlest Arrow
Mia looked down remembering some of the horrible things done to her and others, no doubt they hadn't stopped, no doubt the were worse. "I was picked off the street at age 11 and brought into an under aged prostitution ring. I've been paid to sleep with half the people on your list all before I was 15. My personal pimp only managed 4 girls...you killed him when you rescued me but he was nothing. The guy that runs the whole thing he covered hundreds of kids, boys and girls, some as young as three or four." She felt sick talking about this but maybe it was time for her to share her burden. "His name is Aaron Richard he is the kingpin of prostitution. Tears welled into her eyes and she looked away. The...the other name ...John Dearden."

Oliver walked over closer to where Mia stood. He saw the pain that reeked havoc on her soul. He knew for a fact she wasn't lying. She was not a person to lie about the horrific history she was placed through at such a young age. Making a mental note of the names she mentioned that needed to be added on the list. He would personally make sure these people paid the highest price, one that not too many could pay with money. No dollar amount could be placed on those who make others suffer on a daily basis. No this price was very high and he knew what price that these people would pay with. Knowing how hard this was for her in how she was opening up and revealing these dark secrets to him and no one else. He promised her that these names mentioned would be dealt with. That he would make sure they pay with every ounce of their blood. Justice would be served, properly.

The Littlest Arrow
"Richards needs to pay for his crimes, that nice lawyer lady friend of yours can use me to testify against him, I know everything she'll need to get a conviction....John Dearden....is my father....he...he doesn't deserve to be judged, he deals drugs to kids rapes pimps and killed my mother co he could use me.....He deserves an arrow between his eyes." Mia said quivering as she started to cry. "I still have nightmares, I still feel his hands on my legs when I take a bath... I still feel his breath on my neck in the dark....It wont stop it has to stop.....I can't do it anymore I can't be strong any more....he broke me....and I can't be fixed." She hugged herself sinking to her knees crying like a little kid.

'Richards needs to pay for his crimes, that nice lawyer lady friend of yours can use me to testify against him, i know everything she'll need to get a conviction.' Oliver's eye brows rose up in recognition of whom Mia was speaking about. It had been sometime since he had spoken with Dinah Laurel Lance, her father was still upset with him with the loss of his daughter Sara Lance. Since the shipwreck, Dinah's father, Quentin Lance had not really given Oliver the time of day. Let alone allowed him a moment to express his sincere apologies to Lance's family for the loss of Sara Lance. Oliver was quite sure that Detective Quentin Lance would always hate him, not just because of Sara but because he still loves Laurel. Oliver had already spoken with Laurel when he came back from the dead and with time she appeared to have finally forgiven him. Perhaps now he could approach Laurel on this matter and he was very positive that she would take up this case for Mia. "Yes, I think Laurel would like to speak with you about that. I will call and make an appointment and we will meet up with her soon, I promise." When Mia started to shake like a leaf in a fit of tears from haunting memories coming back to give her grief, Oliver moved over closer to her as she sank down onto the ground. He sat down next to her offering his shoulder for her to cry on, as well as wrap his protecting arms around her in a comforting hug. Seeing her break down like that really hurt him. He wished he could erase all of those bad memories. He could not do that, however he could grant the wish Mia asked an arrow through the eyes. A man like that did not deserve to live, let alone those who dared to work with this monster. He was personally going to handle the manner. And make absolutely sure that no one there would walk away alive and cause more pain to Mia or anyone! That was a promise he would not break.

The Littlest Arrow
It had taken a long time for Mia to to fully trust physical contact but in this moment she accepted the hug and nearly clung to his chest as she relived scenes from her youth. They wouldn't go away they never would but she could run from them for now until until she stood over his body. in her mind that was the only way to find relief from the nightmares. it took a few minutes before Mia could compose herself again. She wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have broken down, i should be stronger than that."

"Nonsense, Mia.. don't worry about it. If you need to talk, or need to use a shoulder to cry upon or to vent too. I am here. I am always here for you. I can't fix the past, I can do everything in my power now to fix the future and stop that man from causing further harm to you and anyone else. You have my word on that." Reaching over towards his desk he picked up a box of tissues and handed them to Mia. He wasn't one to carry a handkerchief. Those things after a while would be come nasty. Just the thought of carrying one just killed the moment in his mind then. That little thought appeared briefly in the back of his mind, while he remained focused on Mia. Mia is very important to Oliver. It was very interesting as to how quickly it seemed the two of them had bonded with time. For that, he has been very thankful for their meeting every day.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm
The coldness of the weather was starting to effect him by now, but he did not budge from where he stood. Lifting his glass, he took a slow drink of the alcohol. Laurel had already been contacted several months ago about the case with Aaron Richards. Apparently the Starling Police Department and Drug Enforcement Administration had been already handling a year long case with Aaron Richards. They were close to capturing the b*****d on more charges than what Thea had stated. Oliver was going to help Laurel and the police department by whatever means necessary to make sure that thug would never be allowed back on the streets. While the Justice Department was handling that case, Oliver decided to take matters into his own hands when it concerned the other person, Thea had mentioned. John Dearden. This wasn't a business transaction. No, this was personal. Strictly off the books. Downing the rest of the alcohol, as in a silent toast to a vow he made. Oliver remained on the roof top in silence as he prepared for the next steps he would be taking to eliminate his target.

(( Invitation Only! ))

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 pm
Battling Bowman
The coldness of the weather was starting to effect him by now, but he did not budge from where he stood. Lifting his glass, he took a slow drink of the alcohol. Laurel had already been contacted several months ago about the case with Aaron Richards. Apparently the Starling Police Department and Drug Enforcement Administration had been already handling a year long case with Aaron Richards. They were close to capturing the b*****d on more charges than what Thea had stated. Oliver was going to help Laurel and the police department by whatever means necessary to make sure that thug would never be allowed back on the streets. While the Justice Department was handling that case, Oliver decided to take matters into his own hands when it concerned the other person, Thea had mentioned. John Dearden. This wasn't a business transaction. No, this was personal. Strictly off the books. Downing the rest of the alcohol, as in a silent toast to a vow he made. Oliver remained on the roof top in silence as he prepared for the next steps he would be taking to eliminate his target.

Thea sat on the edge of the heater enjoying the heat radiating out from it. she stared out into the night swaying her legs back and forth slightly. One thing she appreciated about alone time with Ollie was the fast that neither of them needed to speak. the had both been through horrors in their lives and moments like this allowed them to deal with those thoughts and memories without judgement, critique, or loneliness.
"We havent gone out in so long....I...I started to think you forgot about the list." she admitted her voice just above a whisper to ensure the conversation was just between them  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:30 pm
The Littlest Arrow
"We havent gone out in so long....I...I started to think you forgot about the list." she admitted her voice just above a whisper to ensure the conversation was just between them

Oliver's eye lids slipped closed as he allowed the silence of the cold, winter night place frozen kisses upon his skin as he reveled in the sensation the remaining alcohol delivered. That was when he heard a whisper on the air. Opening his eyes he turned his gaze over towards Thea who was apparently sitting half inside of an open window frame. Not completely allowing the cold in, nor the heat out. Smirking slightly to himself as he carried his empty glass over to where Thea was along the roof line. He didn't say anything at first, before reaching into his pocket removing his cell phone. Since he knew her cell phone was on her or near by, he tapped a few buttons on the screen then gave the phone a simple shake. As soon as the shake occurred, a volley of information went flying across a private, streamline of energy over towards her phone. Delivering the necessary information she would like to read up on Aaron Richards. Pocketing his phone after the delivery was sent. He stood there in silence a bit longer, just looking at Thea.  

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 pm
Battling Bowman

Thea looked down at her phone. reading the messages a smile crept over her lips as she looked up at him. words wernt needed happy tears sprang to her eyes a moment and she couldnt help but laugh a little. She was safe, the others were safe. By no means would young girls be safe in the city, but at least they would be safer than before. And for many they would be free from their living hell. she stood and hugged him. "Thank you." she smiled hugging him tightly her small form still warm from the heat inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Oliver had been working for several weeks, months even to give Thea the best gift ever for Christmas. This wasn't something that could be wrapped in fancy paper or a frilly bow. No, this was something that she would experience on a deeper level. A moment in time that she would always treasure.

Oliver knew that Thea was having a real difficult time with recent events. The killing of Lisa's mother. Not that the woman, Alina Parker would ever be missed, it was the one moment in time that could not be erased. If Oliver could of somehow intervened in the killing shot, he would of gladly switched places with Thea. To not have Thea placed into a difficult position, so early in her life.

Knocking on Thea's door, which slowly creaked open,
"Thea?" Oliver called out before making entry into her room. He listened for a moment to see if she was in the bathroom verses her bedroom. Walking inside a little further, he gave the place a quick look around to see that she wasn't even there. Reaching into his coat pocket he removed a small rectangular box, setting it down by her flat screen television set. As well as a sealed envelope, addressed to Thea. When she did pick this envelope up and turned it over to open it. Written on the surface was of the following:

For Your Eyes Only. . .

His fingertips stayed on the mahogany dresser, that was being used as her t.v. stand as well. Staring at the simplicity of the brown box covered with a simple red ribbon. The box and ribbon were just for looks, it was the surprise on the inside that would undoubtedly capture Thea's undivided attention. Inside the box was a laser etched video on a compact disc, for her eyes only, no one else. Lifting his fingers from the dresser, he turned around and departed her room. Knowing how Thea felt about him being in there. He would wait patiently for Thea's response to the video he had made for her.

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:04 pm
Once the compact disc, was put inside a dvd player and played. The first scene seemed nothing but darkness, only for a light in the center of the screen to slowly grow, stretch out along along the screen. Everything appeared to be in black and white, as the picture slowly came into focus. A concrete landscape surrounded by a dark city road crumbling with disrepair. Tar lined the cracks that seeped into a lost, forgotten road, a road that lead off towards one of the known red light districts in town. The camera was moving once more, the only sound was that of heavy heels making impact along the ground. The foot steps soon stopped as the camera focused in on the people walking down what appeared to be a quiet sidewalk. Women dressed in skimpy clothing, paced the side walk, looking for their next drug kick. Not too far off from where the drug addicts were lingering, were men wearing their own version of sleazy modern day zoot suits. Playing some sort of dice game, cheering, shouting and cursing followed as the camera walked past the group, blending in quite well with the surrounding.

The camera turned, sharply down an alleyway. Cats screeching, screaming as a fight took place somewhere hidden among the large trash bins. Some woman could be heard screaming somewhere off in the distance, along with the sound of glass breaking. The city was alive, in this dark, dank place. Instead of taking the back entry into this broken down, boarded up building. The camera soon jolted upwards, as the individual that it was attached too began to scale the brick walls as if they defied gravity. Upon reaching the roof top the camera man began to run towards another building that had a deep separation between the two buildings. Using a Parkour move, by aiming to get from A to B in the most efficient way possible.

This man's target, was in the building he had just landed upon. Listening to radio chatter in silence, he stealthily made entrance inside through a window located by the side building fire escape. Knowing that there would be a multitude of guards on the different floor levels. Each person this camera man came into contact with, had their lives snuffed out without even releasing a breath let alone a whimper. The necks of these gangsters, pimps, thugs were snapped clean, their bodies sinking to the floor in a rag doll fashion. The man continued onwards, moving towards his intended target.

The last person the camera man came into contact with managed to make more noise alerting several people down a stretched out hallway. At first no one seemed to notice, let alone hear the individual thumping of bodies that would sink to the floor above them. The sound of a gun being fired off, did capture many people's attentions then. As the man struggled with the cameraman, shots were fired off towards the ceiling and walls. Stray bullets managed to hit several people that were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

In the main room, the sounds of automatic machine guns were being loaded, getting ready to be fired. As a group of men surrounded around a particular individual who was the target: John Dearden. Two men surrounded around Mr. Dearden, following behind him as he barked out orders for the rest to open fire towards the intruder as he and the others ran for their lives. As soon as they exited the room, a volley of bullets were released into the air from four gun men. The cameraman, removed himself from the hallway as the man he had been fighting took several bullets from the shooting. The scene looked like a moment frozen in time from the Matrix as the cameraman flew through the air, out a window, hanging on by a moment on the brick ledge. Metal casings from the bullets were flying everywhere, clinking and clattering against the old wooden planks inside this abandoned building. Waiting for the gunfire to stop, it wasn't long until those who had fired were already in the process of reloading their guns just in case there was more than one intruder.

Scaling the wall once more, the cameraman made his way with ease up along the wall to another window making entry. Something slender and metallic looking, appeared in the front of the camera's point of view. The object was pulled back before being released towards an open doorway that lead into the room where the gunmen were. A bright explosion of light erupted into the room, which was soon followed with smoke filling the room. Men shouted, swore in different languages as bullets were released into the air. Luckily the two of the men were morons and managed to shoot each other in the process after being blinded. The other two ducked for cover. The cameraman removed another metallic, slender object that was fired quickly pinning one guy to the ground while the other was pinned perfectly in against the wall. Both of the arrows that had penetrated the men, instantly exploded killing the two of them and not leaving any evidence behind. Moving swiftly along the swiss cheese hallway riddled with bullets, the cameraman made his way down a set of stairs to where he could hear a car engine trying to turn over and start.

Before he was even outside, three more arrows were shot out towards the vehicle. One of the arrows penetrated through the back windshield, piercing its way through the driver's backside of his head, killing him instantly. The other arrow caught the gunman's hand, knocking the gun out of assailants hand without even giving the man a second chance to try and reach for his spare. The third arrow was flying through the air was such ferocity it penetrated the gunman's left eye, exiting out the backside of the man's head. The bodies of supposed bodyguards were felled one by one, leaving John Dearden alone. The man shouted out from the vehicle, "You want money?! I've got money! I have a Rolex! I'll give you anything you want, just let me go!" John Dearden cowered in between the seats as he cried out towards the lone attacker. Acting as if he was afraid he grabbed a gun that had fallen down along the ground outside of the car and took a chance by shooting blindly out into the darkness towards were he thought he was being attacked. Standing there, obviously shaken though he would never admit it. He kept firing until the magazine clip was empty.

The barrel of the gun that John Dearden had fired off was smoking. Keeping a tight, shaky grip on the empty gun he swung his body around in a circle just looking for his attacker. Seeing no one present. Was he mad? He knew someone obviously had the balls to come after him. As to who? He didn't have a clue. Then, finally a voice barked from the dark alley from behind John Dearden.

"John Dearden! You have FAILED this city!"

Instantly after the voice barked out at John Dearden, the lights went out. Leaving the viewer of this video to undoubtedly scream in frustration! The television screen remained blacked out, which would lead someone that the video was over with. It was not. The sound of rain soon followed along with the sound of heavy chains rattling in the air. Chains sounded as if they were hanging from something, as the metal clinked against one another even dragged along a wet, concrete surface. It wasn't just a few chains hanging side by side, there was at least several rows of heavy, rusted chain hanging and surrounding a slumped over figure that was being held loosely above the ground. The individual was none other than John Dearden, still alive but unconscious. Death was not so easily granted for this individual. No, this man was to experience and endure the hell he had placed on so many lives over the years, especially his own blood. The chains hung loosely about him, just waiting to give when he stirred awake to face his fate. . . .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:13 pm
Battling Bowman

Thea opened the box sitting on her bed as she kicked off her boots and stowed her knives and stated the video. she fell silent as she recognized Oliver's breathing patterns as he ran along the roof. her heart was in her throat as she caught a glimpse of the man that had brought hell to her for years. Could it really be him? could he still be arround this cursed city?
A shiver ran up her spine, scars on her back tingled with the memory of pain, her hands felt hot with her mothers blood. It was a fight to not crush the video screen but she pressed on. her heart raced bile built up in her throat as she watched. then those words.....the words she had heard so many times to the scum of the earth now reflected the hood in the terrified eyes of her father.

She knew where he was, she looked at the disk nodded slowly. He had done this for her....a small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. She stood up and went to her closet. stripping down from her travel clothes she pulled out her uniform looking it over for a long hard moment the put it back grabbing a more....symbolic outfit. she dressed and slipped into Ollie's room grabbing one of his leather jackets to cover herself with as she headed out to the garage. pausing in the hall to pin her hair back before she pulled on the motorcycle helmet and grabbed the keys slipping out before John could see her. she knew where Ollie was and it didnt take long for her to get there. hiding the bike she started to see how she was shaking.

How could she face this man again? what could she say? What would he say? would he even know her face....her hand shook as she searched for an open door. finally she stepped in taking a few breaths trying to calm herself as she took off the helmet fixing her hair and stowing his jacket. Was it really this cold moments before? then again maybe being in a sleeveless dress wasn't too thought through.

her foot steps were silent as she walked into the main hanger of the warehouse. she paused at the door, the emergency lights making her short white sun dress nearly glow. her eyes searched the room finding a dark hunched figure. "I hope you wernt waiting too long." she said glancing to the side she saw her fathers hand in the tangles of chains. she was trembling as she walked to Ollie her emotions so torn right now she didnt know is she should burst into tears and collapse or hug him and thank him for this....chance. For now she just stood six feet away trembling her eyes leaving her brother to look at the man hanging among the chains. "Is it really him?" her voice barely a whisper  

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm
The Littlest Arrow

Chains clinking against one another, seemed to make any sounds in the background seem nil. John Dearden slowly began to waken from his slumped over slumber if someone could call it that. Tasting bile and blood in the back of his throat he instantly gagged and spit up what little he could. The chains holding him, rattled from his sudden abrupt movement. Trying to reach towards freedom, or at least the ground seemed pointless. Coughing and gagging some more, he glanced upwards past the sea of rust and gray seeing two figures being shrouded by a blinding white light. Raising up one hand to block the light, his raspy voice called out towards the two. At least he thought he saw two people, maybe he was hallucinating?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Wh...who's there? Whaddya... want?" The bloodied up pulp of a man, hung by the suspension cables and chains shackled to different parts of his body. He wasn't going anywhere. His vision was blurred, swollen from getting apparently a beating he wasn't prepared for. He shouted out towards the two he thought he could see, but his words were more along the lines of rage and frustration. Mostly because he couldn't see what all was going on. The ball was obviously out of his court, out of his control. Something that John Dearden did not like at all!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 pm
The Littlest Arrow
"Is it really him?" her voice barely a whisper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oliver was dressed as the Vigilante, but darker. Instead of a dark green smear of paint across his eyes it was black. His eyes were focused in over at John Dearden, watching, observing every little detail this man displayed while he was shackled against his will. His face was unreadable as Thea approached him after making entry finally into this abandoned place. His eyes shifted down towards Thea, only to lift back up and over at the intended target in the room that needed to be eradicate, permanently. This was strictly business in his book. If he put emotions into this mission, he knew there was a high possibility he'd let his guard down. Something he could not jeopardize. His jaw tightened, as he moved across the floor with no trouble. Walking away from Thea, not to upset her. He wanted this disgusted piss pot to be reminded of his place. This man did not deserve an ounce of mercy. Without hesitation, he struck John Dearden with his knee delivering a breathless blow to the diaphram. Not only did it shock John Dearden it left him in a bewildering state of mind. He followed with slamming the man's head down into his knee, which broke the man's nose. John Dearden shrieked out in pain and agony, as Oliver delivered a few more blows to this man's pride and joy and left him on the cold concrete floor begging for mercy.

"Mercy? You won't see that, not in this lifetime!" Oliver's voice was distorted, masked on purpose. Acting as if he was starting to turn and walk away, not before he shot down the heel of his boot down across the injured man's shooting hand. Crushing the man's fingers in the process. John Dearden yet again, cried out in pain, cussing up a storm as he struggled to fight off Oliver only to no avail. He had no strength. He had been left in this place with no water, no food, no type of nourishment. He was basically left for dead. Oliver turned away then from the criminal who was now laying in a pool of his own blood, begging for mercy. Anything to get this type of punishment to stop. Oliver didn't listen, he kept walking, back to where Thea was still standing. He didn't lower his eyes down to where she was. He just stared off into the distance, remaining silent.  

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:39 pm
Battling Bowman

Thea cringed at first if only out of shock she wasnt used to seeing oliver like this but soon she setteles. her quivering stopped, her hands were sure as they found the knife on ollie's leg and pulled it out. "Help me hold down his legs." she said softly as she turned the knife in her hand till she had a solid grip on it. her heart raced as she walked to her father and with her small foot kicked him over to lay on his back, quickly sitting on his upper chest pinning him down his head firmly held between her knees unable to move her feet turned out pinning his arms. she looked at him a long moment letting her hair fall in her face a bit watching his eyes as they came to realize who she was.
"Baby girl....is that you?" he asked his voice shaking as he watched her finger the knife choking down on the blade like it was a paint brush.
"No daddy, Not a baby any more, not yours anymore, not forgiving you for what you did to me...to mom...to all the girls before and after me.
her voice was calm and even. "Try not to move daddy, dont want me to mess up."
her hand pushed back the wet hair on his forehead and she brought knife to flesh carving deep into his skin to mark him forever. she she was done she wiped away the blood with her white dress staining the hem with blood leaving behind the words carved in flesh "I Rape Kids"
Now you cant charm anyone into thinking your kind like you did mom....well that is if my new daddy lets you leave here...you should have thought before you hurt people daddy..." there was a malice to her voice her hands now shaking in rage but she even shocked herself as she leaned down and softly kissed his lips before standing and taking a few paces away before she let the knife fall from her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:42 pm
The Littlest Arrow

User Image

Muscles in Oliver's jaw were so tense they rippled. In his mind he knew fully well he was going too easy on John Dearden. If he had truly pulled out the cards, he could have involved the Russian mafia. However, he didn't want to play that card as of yet. Feeling his mind slinking back to how Yao Fei, Slade Wilson and Shado and had trained him back on the island. Darker arts; something he dared not completely reveal to Thea, let alone to John Diggle. Oliver appeared completely calm, as he turned to help Thea pin down that b*****d as she delivered her last farewell to the man on the floor. Thea carving out her father's flesh with a message for all to see. In his heart, he knew that John Dearden wouldn't slink away somewhere and become a hermit away from society. No. He was scum of the earth. He would keep harassing and threatening Thea. This needed to end. John Dearden tried to struggle but couldn't due to his weakened state. Oliver stepped away from the two of them, providing enough space between himself and the soon to be fallen. Darkness covered his face, as Oliver watched Thea rise up and walk away from her father. The impacting clatter of the knife she had been holding, made impact along the ground. As if it was a cue to put an ending to this man's tyranny. Oliver had already removed an arrow from his quiver, within seconds he fired it off towards John Dearden. The sound of the arrow piercing through flesh, muscle and bones. Brought about a deafening, albeit sickening sound as John Dearden's life was snuffed out permanently. Oliver stood there with a darkened shroud of shadows surrounding him. Watching how quickly this man's life ended with a single shot. One more name to be scratched off of the list.  

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm
Battling Bowman

Thea waited a long moment before turning around to look on her fathers body. Tears rolled off her cheeks staining the floor around her feet. no words would mar this moment as she stepped closer to him sinking to her knees next to him his blood soaking her dress and shows, staining her fair skin. she lay a hand on his chest feeling for sure that his heart had stopped she pulled the arrow out setting it silently at her side. she moved slightly back and lay her head on his chest, her trembling body absorbing the last of his warmth.

Her hand traveled down his arm to his crushed hand removing his golden wedding band and slipping it on her own hand. she lay there her head on his chest until he grew cold and then a moment longer before sitting up wiping her eyes with blood stained hands and stood. her white dress was ruined, blood covering most of it. she looked down and as though Ollie wasn't even there she pulled it off leaving her standing there in just her bra and tiny shorts. She dropped the dress on her fathers body before stepping over him and walking out. she didn't say a word, she wouldn't have responded had Ollie even tried to say something. she held firmly in her hand the killing arrow still dripping blood.

she only paused to grab Ollie's leather jacket covering herself back up before she stepped out into the encroaching darkness leaving everything else behind as she stepped out onto the sidewalk making her way to the glades. she knew her path and wasted no time only stopping to steel a pack of cigarettes off a man hailing a taxi for him and his hooker. she got a lot of looks but didnt stop or even turn to look at the cat callers. only when she approached the cemetery that held her mothers grave did she change course. scaling the fence she brought the arrow to the person who needed it more than she did. Falling to her knees before her mothers headstone the tears started again her whole body shaking as she let herself cry...or was it laugh? or that odder combination of the two when past grief meets present victory?
She lay the arrow down and with her blood stained fingers ripped up some of the uneven crab grass digging a new, shallow grave within which she lay the arrow.  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games