Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dark Blue Sunset(O/A Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaCupWhore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:10 pm
We watched as the sun settle down on the horizon.
It once burned a fiery red.
They sat together, I sat alone.
A drink from my flask, a hit of a cigarette, looking away from the sun.
We were relieved to find eachother, but I was not.
My heart was ready to collapse, cause I lost one of mine.
The sun and the wind, dried up the rest of my blood out into the air.
I looked towards the horizon, it once burned a fiery red.

Chapter 1
Armageddon

18 October, 2019

001743 EST
(5:43PM Eastern Standard Time)

Partly Cloudy

Storyline

It is now the year of 2019, it was after the great world war was when atlease estimated 97% of humans that populated the earth are wiped out by mankind's very own hands. The biological/nuclear weapons that has been launched upon all over the world when each nation struggled to survive in this world's famine. The Earth and those that inhabits it, are not so far from extinction, but at the very edge. Now there are those today that even still struggle with all the resources destroyed, that there be very little, now people will fight to the death for even the smallest drip of water. But may they be mistaken as what would be forms of water; acid rain, nuclear snow, acidic gas, the very most danger, mother Earth is safe to be considered dead.

For survival, a group of very fortunate young survivors of the Armageddon of nuclear warheads, get together after two months, being able to find functional weapons and supplies that are running low. But far from their location is a relief camp site that would take several days, even months to continue on to. These survivors have even greater threats than the environment. Outlaws and other militant groups are targeting towards the extermination of this smaller group to stop further progression to their destination. With eachother they must find a way to the relief site whether it takes months or an entire year to do so.

With each main characters they will have their own chapter when it is based on their character's life You will be asked if you would like your character's story to unfold. This will start at chapter 3.(Optional)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:43 am
Rules

♠This is sort of like an improv, feel free to join in as a main or support.

♣Bandits, armed forces, and rebels will be encountered in groups either large or small simultaneously on the roads.

♥God Modding is a NO, there are no super powers, and once you are injured, depending on how severe you cannot mobilize freely. You cannot block every hits, make every hits, dodge as many bullets as you'd like, as well you will be exhausted.

♦Killing off a character requires the master of the puppet's(as in owner of the character) permission.

♣Supplies and ammunitions are VERY limited, and weapon durability will fade overtime if they are not repaired or cleaned. Cleaning kits are the most rare to come across, but can be used multiple times.

♠There can be no one-liners. Those who are sending an application/profile must be able to type at the minimum of four sentences per post. If you cannot continue writing extended paragraphs then please inform everyone of a writer's block. We will make edits to any posts or give ideas/details.

♥In a brief statement to the above, you must be semi-literate or literate.

♦The use of profane language is allowed but is not to be used frequently as you may offend others.

♣Romance is encouraged but not until chapter 4. As for the first 4 chapters you can show signs that you find another appealing. Sexual situations must be taken to private messaging, though is not recommended since we do not want you to miss out on the story.

♠When sending a profile please put a smiley next to the character's name letting me know you read the rules.

♥Put a ninja if you have read the story.

♦Please inform me if anything needs to be changed or explained.

TeaCupWhore

TeaCupWhore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:48 am
Profile Skeleton
They may be edited to your likings. As well don't kill yourself trying to write as much as possible; cause I aswell struggle to complete a profile.

Picture

Name (First and last required, middle is optional)

Age(Include date)

Sex

Location of Birth (Continent, and country of origin)

Sexual Orientation

Person of Interest (Your "crush")

Family (Missing, dead, or following)

Personality

Biography

Dislikes

Skills

Weapons (Limit 2 rifles/shotguns and one pistol, or 1 rifle/shotgun and 2 pistols) (2 blades of any choice) You may have attachments as most would be picked off the grounds

Back pack 8/8 filled water canister (You may start with 3 or less of the following : 3 medkits, 25 sniper rounds, 36 pistol rounds, 90 rifle rounds, 28 shotgun rounds, 1 radio, 3 flashbangs, 3 frag. grenades, 3 smokes, 4 C4s, 2 claymores)

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games