Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:00 am
AstoriaFallen

User Image

Pallas was proud of herself. She'd made a fine kill. It was a swift hunt and swift kill. Now she was walking back with a plump deer dragging between her legs. It had been a long haul to get her catch back to those who needed it. The white female set her burden down to let her jaws rest and looked at the outskirts of the main area. She didn't see anyone she knew right away. Time to make a new friend then.

When she saw another lioness walking by, she called out. "Sister, I see you. Won't you come over and join me for a meal?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am
magnadearel

User Image

Lana had finished with her daily rituals and blessings to the Great Mother and she had decided she would go for a walk. It had been a easy morning and she had hoped she would perchance get to meet some of the other pride members. It was as if fate would have it's way because she heard the voice of another call out to her and she turned her head and spotted the light female with a kill not to far away. She padded towards the lionesses direction and came to a stop a few feet away.

She gave a slight bow and responded. "I see you Sister. What a magnificent kill you have brought." She said kindly as she gave the female a kind smile. She was indeed very hungry and was glad the female had offered her a place beside her for this feast. "May the Great Mother returns it's soul to the earth and may we grow strong off the gift of it's body." She said her prayer and looked back at the female before taking a seat. "Thank you for inviting me, my name is Svetlana'Rayna, but please, call me Lana." She was going to await for her to eat first, it was her kill and she felt it would be rude if she took the first bite.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 am
AstoriaFallen

The young female ducked her head shyly, but was gratified her contribution was appreciated. She gave a purr as the lioness gave a prayer over the body. It all felt right. Once her guest had picked her spot, she too sat down.

"Thank you for joining me! It's nice to meet you Lana. I thought the best way to meet new friends was over a good lunch. I'm Pallas." She gave a soft laugh, then realizing that Lana was waiting for her, she a first polite mouthful. There was more than enough for the two of them. Pallas would probably take what was left and find some others to share it with. If she didn't happen to see someone walking by first.

"Do you mind if I ask what you do?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:12 pm
magnadearel

She watched the other sit down and introduce herself as Pallas. It was a good name and she liked the way it sounded. She had to agree with the other, sharing a meal was a great way to get to know someone. Though at first she really didn't make many friends being here, it seemed time was changing and others were finally opening up towards her. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Pallas." She watched as the other took a bite and joined her, taking small mouthfuls as she listened to her.

She wasn't entirely sure how to answer. "I serve the Great Mother along side the priestess, however, my rank is no where as noble. I'm merely an acolyte." Her voice held an ounce of sorrow but she did not let it show other than that. She was beginning to live with her title for it did not govern her soul. She gave the girl a smile and she took another small bite and felt her hunger starting to ease.

"Are you one of the hunters for our people? What is it that you do?" You didn't have to be a hunter to bring food back to the people. So she thought she might ask.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:56 am
AstoriaFallen

She was finally getting to know more lions around here and it made her feel good. If only her mother could see this place. Pallas took a moment to eat a bit more. She tilted her head as something in the other lioness' voice bothered her.

"I think it's great your serving the Great Mother. How can they be more noble than you Lana? Don't put yourself down Lana. You are an acolyte, and you serve the Great Mother same as they do. Some day you'll be a priestess, I'm sure." Pallas put conviction into her voice. They all did their job and one wasn't better than the other.

"Well, I'm training to be a warrior, but I like to keep my paw in hunting. Plus it makes me feel good when my sisters and brothers enjoy my catch."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 am
She almost blushed at the lionesses words, she thought much more highly of her because of them and she would have to take that into consideration. Perhaps one day they would allow her to hold such a title, she was doing the work of a priestess, just not being called as such. "Thank you for your kind words. They mean a great deal." She said with much gratitude as she took another bite of the game before them

Pallas seemed to be a fine warrior in her eyes and a skilled hunter, though she'd probably not be the best to judge such things. Her duties were far different than her own, but the lioness seemed to fit the title well. May Ewya give you strength and balance throughout your training." She was sure the young female would excel without hesitation. She was glad that she had decided to walk the path she had, it seemed fate always had a way.

"If we do not finish, perhaps we can bring the rest to some of the others so as to not let it go to waste." There was always someone who had to be hungry, especially cubs. It was best not to waste any of what was given up by one to serve another.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 am
AstoriaFallen

"Don't give up Lana. We all serve in the ways we are able." She nodded. It was silly they wouldn't allow her to become more than an acolyte for whatever reason they had given the lioness. In Pallas' eyes if she did the job, then she should get the title.

She gave a purr for the blessing. "Thank you, I shall do my best to be worthy." Pallas looked at the remains and giggled at the mount left. She'd made a bigger catch than she'd thought. "That's exactly what I was thinking. Any ideas who hasn't eaten today?" It was sometimes hard to tell when she'd been out all day who hadn't eaten and who was just being greedy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 pm
She smiled at the others encouragement and it made her feel good inside. "I thank you for your encouragement." She picked up on the others confusion and figured she ought to let the cat out of the back so to speak. "Because of the pink in my fur the only rank I am allowed is Acolyte." She used to be ashamed of the fact, but she was still able to serve the great mother regardless so why let that upset her.

She smiled at the fact that her comment towards her had brightened the females mood enough to make her purr and she was glad. She doubted the female would have to try too hard. She was doing a fine enough job as it was. "I'm not really sure, but it wouldn't hurt to find someone and ask. Cubs are always hungry." Cubs could eat all day, which she could never figure out how. Maybe because they were always growing. "How is your training going? If you don't mind me asking.'

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

"You're welcome. We are family, and must support one another." Pallas looked baffled by her explanation for a moment, then remembered what another lioness said. "Oh. I'm so sorry!" How stupid she'd been! Here she was giving this lioness false hope that no one would let her fulfill. "If there's anything I can do please let me know!" It was the least she could offer her new friend.

"I'm full if you are. Let's go find some hungry cubs then!" Pallas laughed to lighten the mood. Cubs were always full of fun and joy. "I don't mind at all. I think it's going really well." She waved a paw at the prize she'd brought home. If this was any indication, then she was doing quite well indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:38 pm
She listened as the lioness apologized for not knowing about her permanent place as acolyte and it wasn't her fault for not knowing to not give her hope. She gave her a sympathetic smile and reassured her it was alright. "No worries Sister. I've accepted this fate for myself." She gave her a smile of reassurance that she was alright and would take her up on her offer if the need ever arose.

"The pick up for food isn't to far from here, so we shouldn't have to carry it very far." She picked up half of the carcass and wondered if there were any cubs in the area over there. they were the heart of the pride and were their future, life depended on taking care of them. "I have to agree." The lioness was doing very well indeed.

She thought of something then. Pallas. That name, she had thought it sounded familiar earlier and then she realized and felt almost embarrassed. It was Aphrodites sister. How does one just bring up that they had heard of you and just now remembered? And after she had told herself she would have to make sure she remembered that name. "Aphrodite wouldn't happen to be your brother would he?" She swallowed and hoped she wouldn't think her rude of not remember whom he said his sister was.

She really enjoyed being around him and hoped that his sister wouldn't mind, especially after having not remembered her name as being his sister.

magnadearel
Pallas is beautiful!! So glad you updated the photo biggrin Also, I am just now finishing up a RP with her brother Aphrodite hahaha. I had no clue they were related, until he JUST NOW said his sisters name. I'm going to edit this to reflect. razz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:49 am
AstoriaFallen
Was it not showing? I don't think I edited it. Lol awesome!

Pallas had to let herself be reassured. If her sister was content then what could she do?

The white lioness gave a nod. "That's good. We can hang around too to watch for cubs." Sinking her fangs into the other half of carcass she helped move it toward the spot food for everyone was dropped off. The nice thing was any young lion would have an easy time with this beast already opened as it was. Setting it down she waved her tail to attract a couple of younglings not too far away. "Com and get it."

She laughed as they piled in and moved back. Pallas perked her ears at the mention of her brother's name. She was curious how Lana knew. "Yes he is. Have you met him?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 pm
Lana watched as some frisky cubs came bounding up and poked at the body cautiously as if it might suddenly spring to life and she couldn't help but smile. Perhaps one day she would have some cubs of her own, but who could ever really know.

She looked over at Pallas as she confirmed that she was his sister and she was relieved in a way. She was definitely as kind as he was and she started to note resemblances between them in that area. "I met him a few days ago and he had mentioned your name but I didn't think about it till just now." Guess he wouldn't have to introduce Pallas to her now, they had done it themselves.

She really wasn't sure what else to add and she turned her attention back to the cubs that were starting to chow down on the food as if their lives depended on it. It was always a battle to eat the most before it was gone, the joy of cubdome. She looked back at Pallas and figured she'd go ahead and ask something that was on her mind. "Your brother isn't seeing anyone is he?

She was sure he would have told her if he had been, but you never really know. Because of her difference from the rest of the pride she liked to believe the best of people but sometimes there were parts of them you never saw and she just thought she'd ask just to settle her nerves. She really did like him and didn't want to have her emotions toyed with.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

She moved a few more paces away from the cubs and their dinner lest it become a game of wrestling. Pallas nodded with understanding. They looked alike, and yet they didn't. The female was glad her brother had come with her to this pride. She gave a knowing grin as Lana's question.

"Not that he's told me." If Lana was interested in her brother she wasn't going to stop her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:08 pm
magnadearel
this was my bad >.<

She was reassured with the females answer and she gave a smile and watched as the cubs wrestled around the kill and she wondered why it had taken her so long to realize Pallas was his Sister. The name should have given it away almost immediately but she had been to focused on the moment that she hadn't thought about it till later. The female hadn't seemed to mind so Lana decided she could let it go she hadn't picked up on it.

"How are you liking it here compared to your old home?" She was curious, this female and her brother had traveled from somewhere and came here as she had. Though with her colorful hues she was only able to be what she was. Which didn't bother her too much, at least not anymore. She doubted the lioness had the same problems she had though.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

Pallas took a moment to giggle at the cubs. "I do miss my parents and sister, and my half siblings. It really was a close knit group. In some ways, too close. Having my brother here with me makes it a bit easier being apart from them." She gave the other female a grin. "Plus there's options here that I didn't have at home." Pallas gave Lana a wink. Her rocky relationship really had her looking at the males here in a new light.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff