Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

Considering this pride is built around fighting, it's about time we had a proper one, eh?

ICly, the situation is this:
The Bey of the Qyrhyeshti, Kotu sim Shan, has gone missing. While it's not uncommon to 'lose track' of a lion for a day or even a few, it's been two weeks since anyone last saw him. As he has no living male relatives, this leaves his Hatun, Adala bint Attila, in charge of matters during his absence. And the first order of business? Find him. To this end, she's sending out small search parties of 2-4 lions to scour the desert - not just Qyrhy holdings, but into Burkut territory as well. It is all but inevitable that search parties will run into patrols, and fights will ensue. Adala herself is, uncharacteristically, not joining in on the searching or resulting fighting.

If you're interested in participating on either side, sign up here! Depending on the number of lions signed up, there may be multiple encounters. You may sign up multiple lions, but each player can only have one character in a given encounter (in other words, you won't ever be fighting yourself). To sign up, please post here with the name, image, and faction of the character(s) you want to participate with! If you want to participate with multiple lions, list them in order of preference. Depending on how many sign up/on which side/etc., you may not get to use all of your lions.

And don't forget to brush up on the rules for fighting! Since it's early yet, this is the first official fight, etc., all participants are exempt from chance-of-death rolls.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 pm
List of Participants
  • Qyrhyeshti:
    Sabit (Meepfur)
    Bahra bint Falak (Talencia)
    Faiz sim Hadi (Depawsit)
    Behiye bint Sadika (Depawsit)
    Disin bint Pence (Puhterodactyl)

• Burkuteshti:
    Asil sim Kosoro (Meepfur)
    Gaspard sim Sazhan (oo DeD)
    Havyan bint Tas (ShinosBee)
    Omurtak sim Narfi (Annchen)
    Umut bint Canan (Andranis)

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:50 pm
Bahra bint Falek, Qyrhyeshti, will most definitely be involved with searching for her brother!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 am
Faiz sim Hadi - Qyrhyeshti

Behiye bint Sadika - Qyrhyeshti

Will both do what is needed of them in the name of the Qyrhyeshti!

>:]  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:47 pm
Disin bint Pence - Qyrhyeshti

She'll do her best!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:57 pm
Gaspard sim Sazhan will definitely be out there to kick some Qyrh butt.  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:43 pm
So under-represented... xd I can toss in Umut bint Canan to help them just get in and GTFO heart Because her boys are adults now and she REALLY isn't into seeing them possibly die like their father did fighting the Qyrhyeshti xd ;

Umut: Nobody saw me, I'm just a figment of your imagination, NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE SOMEONE SEES YOU emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm
Omurtak sim Narfi of the Burkuteshti is in!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:45 pm
Havyan bint Tas thinks it's been too long since she had to spend a day grooming Qyrhyeshti blood out of her claws. She'd be glad to lend a paw.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:32 am
Okay, finally maybe getting this rolling! These are the groups, I'll get specific partners randomized and post details shortly :3.

Skirmish A
Qyrhyeshti:
Sabit (Meepfur)
Faiz sim Hadi (Depawsit)
Bahra bint Falak (Talencia)
Burkuteshti:
Gaspard sim Sazhan (oo DeD)
Havyan bint Tas (ShinosBee)
Umut bint Canan (Andranis)

Sabit vs. Gaspard sim Sazhan
Bahra bint Falak vs. Umut bint Canan
Faiz sim Hadi vs. Havyan bint Tas

Skirmish B
Qyrhyeshti
Behiye bint Sadika (Depawsit)
Disin bint Pence (Puhterodactyl)
Burkuteshti
Asil sim Kosoro (Meepfur)
Omurtak sim Narfi (Annchen)

Disin bint Pence vs. Asil sim Kosoro
Behiye bint Sadika vs. Omurtak sim Narfi

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:07 am
ShinosBee

Annchen

Andranis

oo DeD

Puhterodactyl

Depawsit

Talencia

The opening RPs are up for both groups, and fighting will begin in about a week; participants will then have one week to roll their fights. If the rolling for a fight is not complete after a week, the last participant to have rolled will win by default. Once each fight has been rolled and a winner determined, RP posts should be filled in.

In the case of Skirmish B, if if each faction wins a fight, a third fight between the winners will be necessary (and there will, again, be a week to roll the fight).

While there are no consequences for not filling in your fight with RP posts, there is an incentive to do so: anyone whose fight RP is complete within a month of rolling will receive a bird familiar, and be entered into a raffle for one of Adala`s cubs (who aren't born yet, but will be around that time).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 pm
I am really sorry for the huge delay in wrapping this up. ;; I've had a lot to deal with over the last couple months, and I just didn't have the time or will. So I've rolled from everyone who posted in their duels to determine the cub's owner, and everyone will get birdies when I'm able (could be awhile).

I'll get a wrap-up/update posted in 2-3 weeks.

Annchen

Cub is yours! biggrin Just let me know when you have a name for her.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:51 pm
Thank you! I will go name hunting tomorrow smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 pm
Meepfur

Or tonight... I'd like to name her Marmar bint Adala! (marble in persian)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[IC] Jahy Sarlarin Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces