A little generosity goes a long way [Acid Beat x Late Bloom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Late bloom was in a bit of a pickle. The day was simply perfect for gathering flowers, seeds, and berries in the field - the sun was out, so it was a bit too warm, but the gentle wind made sure to chase clouds over it every so often so that the Phony didn't get too uncomfortable. Obviously this merited a great number of picked goods - maybe a bit too great a number, in fact. Daisies, daffodils, strawberries, blueberries, the lone carrot, lettuce leaves, thistles and a lot more - such were Bloom's spoils. The problem was getting all of his hard work back to his home - and here is where the aforementioned pickle appeared.

Late Bloom had to drag the basket on the ground, which was painfully slow work in itself, but it was now the situation was even more precarious - the basket had gotten stuck in a small ditch, and no matter how hard Bloom tried, he couldn't pull it up by himself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was warm, and Acid Beat walked slowly down the lane. The wind played with his mane, blowing curls here and there across his face. He like days like this, full of birdsong and, oh, the brightest colors. It was a lazy day. But that was not the case for the little phony he spied along the road.

draaggg draaggg thunnk

He watched curiously as a blue colt dragged a heavy-looking basket along. Acid inced when it shifted right into a ditch! The basket was easily half the weight of the colt, but he sturdily pulled at it. There was no way he could pull it out alone. Acid Beat paused, some of his afternoon dreaminess wearing off. It was a good idea to help a fellow in need, right?

"Hey..... looks like you could use some help there."

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
duuudeee... Bloom is Acid's Uncle haha /didn't realize until now

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bloom jumped slightly at the other phonie's voice, letting go of the handle and stopping his futile efforts. As he turned and recognized his own nephew, Bloom blushed and stuttered out, "Oh, n-no th-thank-k y-you, I'm-m fin-ne, n-no n-need to wor-rry!" Having stuttered out a rather obivous untruth, the blue phony turned back to the basket, and started pulling again, embarassment doubling his effort. Sadly, even doubled his strength was still not nearly enough to complete the task, and Bloom seemed about ready to cry from shame and helplessness.

The Semblance of Unity
Yep! cx I think that might be why Bloom would refuse his help at first, actually!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:29 am
Oh. As Bloom turned, Acid realized it was his young uncle. He wondered why he hadn't recognized his coloring before. He smiled; this was even more reason to lend a hand! Bloom's nervous voice jumped at him: a stuttering string of embarrassed pinks and deep blues. Acid's eyes rounded. He caught the hint of a blush on Bloom's cheeks before the other phony quickly turned back to his basket.

"But... you're not fine. C'mon, let me help you! You need it, admit it." Acid laughed a little and nudged the basket with his hoof. It was well and truly stick, but if they levered it....

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am
Bloom's blush now reached his ears, and he was so embarassed he could barely get any words out, and, to his horror, he realised his eyes were getting blurry from unshed tears. "I'm-m-m f-fin-n-ne, r-r-real-ll-ly-y! I j-j-just-st n-n-need-d t-to tr-try a li-lit-ttle har-rder-r!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 pm
Acid stared in shock as Bloom's cheeks, well, bloomed even further with the brightest blush he'd ever seen. He was momentarily struck wordless and simply sat down with a thump. "Bloom... are you ok? What's wrong? Is it something I did? I'm sorry..." His eyes wide, he scooted over to Bloom, and bumped him with his nose. It was true that Acid was not necessarily the best at comforting, but the sounds of Bloom's embarrassed stutter shattered in his brain into a hundred piercing shades.

"Breathe, Bloom!" Acid's voice was more than a little worried. The other's voice was jumping along a hundred different scattered colors. If Bloom let him, Acid had some rope he could use to hitch up a harness or at least a type of pulley system...

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
H E H /stares at u

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out