Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you're checking this out please vote!
  +1!
  Never!
View Results

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:29 am
Hi all.

My name's Sai.
I'm looking for a one-on-one rp partner who's willing to rp over pm, email (possible, depending on gaia's future) or better yet here in the guild. I have a few ideas already which I'll post below. For now here's a little about what I'm looking for/what I rp:

- I'm familiar with writing for either a male or a female character.
- I'm also pretty comfortable doubling. My last one-on-ones have had a ridiculous (we both had at least 19) number of characters.
- Heterosexual pairings.

I really like:
- Historical
- Medieval Fantasy
- Horror
- Post-Apocalypse
- Sci/Fi
- Fantasy/Supernatural

With any rp I tend to like to have at least one romantic pairing or a slice of romance. However I'm not comfortable with romance being the focus of the rp. It's something I'm not so good at but I'd be willing to try.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:29 am
Idea #1 Zombie Apocalypse:
- Vampires, Werewolves & other mythical creatures
- Fantasy, adventure, apocalypse, mature w/ violence, sliver of romance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world's come to an end. The living die, come back, attack the living and the cycle repeats. Shadow societies of vampires and of werewolves seem to be immune to what's reanimating the dead as zombies. Despite this immunity, their main source of food is threatened. Werewolves can eat any human foods, even ones considered poisonous to humans. When the moon is full they must feed on human flesh in order to continue living. Vampires can drink the blood of other creatures in order to sustain themselves, but if the blood isn't human it's not as energizing. Vampires also rely on humans to add numbers to their ranks as they can not produce offspring. In addition the zombies are unnaturally strong and hungry, though not as strong as a fully-matured vampire or a newborn werewolf. Both werewolves and vampires need to cut down the numbers of zombies while protecting their main source of food: Humans.

((With or without romance involved ideally one of us would play the role of either a vampire or a werewolf. ))

Idea #2 Zombie Apocalypse:
- Horror, Apocalypse, Romance, Action, Adventure, Survival.
- Setting is sort of like The Walking Dead(tv show).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Set an undetermined number months after the outbreak. Character A started out with a group of others who have all died by the start of the rp. Character B was lucky, finding out about the outbreak early. Character B was paranoid and did not trust in the military or the government to prevent the worst from happening. He/she had just enough time to prepare their secure underground shelter with enough supplies to outlast the predicted decomp. rate of the undead. The rp starts with Character A.

((Ultimately I'd like this to be a survival rp with a sliver of romance and lots and lots of zombies!
Characters A and B have to join forces in order to survive. I'm open to suggestions and plottings. ))

Idea #3 Modern(or Medieval) Fantasy:
- Modern(or Medieval), fantasy, action, pos. romance, mystery, pos. paranormal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A creature (or creature humanoid) is somehow transported to the human (or fantasy) world.

((If starting in either world it could be interesting to eventually switch. Possibly as a result of returning one of them to their native world? It's a loose idea but their are a couple variables that could make it interesting.))

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:40 am
Sai Sakurai
Idea #1 Zombie Apocalypse:
- Vampires, Werewolves & other mythical creatures
- Fantasy, adventure, apocalypse, mature w/ violence, sliver of romance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world's come to an end. The living die, come back, attack the living and the cycle repeats. Shadow societies of vampires and of werewolves seem to be immune to what's reanimating the dead as zombies. Despite this immunity, their main source of food is threatened. Werewolves can eat any human foods, even ones considered poisonous to humans. When the moon is full they must feed on human flesh in order to continue living. Vampires can drink the blood of other creatures in order to sustain themselves, but if the blood isn't human it's not as energizing. Vampires also rely on humans to add numbers to their ranks as they can not produce offspring. In addition the zombies are unnaturally strong and hungry, though not as strong as a fully-matured vampire or a newborn werewolf. Both werewolves and vampires need to cut down the numbers of zombies while protecting their main source of food: Humans.

((With or without romance involved ideally one of us would play the role of either a vampire or a werewolf. ))

Idea #2 Zombie Apocalypse:
- Horror, Apocalypse, Romance, Action, Adventure, Survival.
- Setting is sort of like The Walking Dead(tv show).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Set an undetermined number months after the outbreak. Character A started out with a group of others who have all died by the start of the rp. Character B was lucky, finding out about the outbreak early. Character B was paranoid and did not trust in the military or the government to prevent the worst from happening. He/she had just enough time to prepare their secure underground shelter with enough supplies to outlast the predicted decomp. rate of the undead. The rp starts with Character A.

((Ultimately I'd like this to be a survival rp with a sliver of romance and lots and lots of zombies!
Characters A and B have to join forces in order to survive. I'm open to suggestions and plottings. ))

Idea #3 Modern(or Medieval) Fantasy:
- Modern(or Medieval), fantasy, action, pos. romance, mystery, pos. paranormal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A creature (or creature humanoid) is somehow transported to the human (or fantasy) world.

((If starting in either world it could be interesting to eventually switch. Possibly as a result of returning one of them to their native world? It's a loose idea but their are a couple variables that could make it interesting.))

I am on board for Zombies #2 And I am okay with PM or Gaia or a thread in the Barton: Private RPs  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 am
Reservoir of Memory
Yayness! I'll send you a pm with questions, unless you'd prefer to discuss it elsewhere?  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games