Role play Practice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:46 am
((What sort of tournament were you at?))
"The Dark Lord would still probably love him... if he were alive," Nanie said. "I mean, it's so weird to think that he's just gone, defeated, never to come back. It seems even as though the powerful wizard families are banking off their time waiting for him to return...." Nanie sat musing over her thoughts for another few minutes and then looked up.
"Wanna go down for breakfast?" she asked Mei.

((yeah, it kinda does seem like this has fallen to going between you and I))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:51 am
((My little sisters hockey thingie... boring xP))

"Yes I would love to, I'm starving here," Mei laughed. She wasn't going to openly talk about the Dark Lord. She had a feeling that he wasn't dead at all. She could feel that he was alive somewhere, somehow he was alive and maybe not perfectly well. But he was alive and he was ready to regain controle over the wizarding world, for good this time.

Smiling Mei stood up and made her way accross the room to the hole in the wall where she waited for Nanie.

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:02 am
Nanie stood, brushed off her skirt and then joined Mei at the hole in the wall.

((sorry for taking so long to respond and then posting such a short post...))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:59 am
((It's ok, I've taken longer to reply))

Fixing her hair with her fingers Mei stepped through the hole and into the dark cold corridor.

"I know that Slytherin was awsome and all that, but couldn't he have warmed the corridor a bit?" Mei laughed as she wrapped her cloak around her tighter as she continued to walk.

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:14 pm
Nanie shivvered and pulled out her wand. "Yeah, he definately could have made it warmer, at least just a bit. Now, what was that warming spell that we learned in class last year...."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:06 pm
"I don't remember, but why not just run instead? I mean it gets us out of here faster anyways," Mei laughed as she picked up her pase so she could get out faster. Screw magic as long as she was just going to get out of there as fast as she possibly could.  

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers