Role play Practice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

..[Victoria]..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:49 pm
Nanie Chama
Nanie patted Victoria on the back. "We all hate him," she replied sympathetically. Nanie looked up at the others. All we need is a hair and to get into Snape's secret stores of ingrediants. We could make Polyjuice potion, dress up as Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and get into as much trouble as we wanted. I'm sure if different students came to Snape, each requesting on of the needed ingrediants with some silly excuse for needing it made up he'd let us." Nanie yawned and got out a wand. With a flick of it a goblet appeared infront of her and she drank from it. "Anybody else want some while I've got my wand out?" she asked the group.

Falling back into a chair, Victoria rubbed tiredly at her eyes. She had been made to scrub the entire Great Hall, no magic, and to have it done in just three hours if there was any hope of finishing her homework. Some days, she really wondered if anyone would care much if Filch just up and disappeared. Of course, most of the student population did too, but no one had ever tried.

"So," she said, stretching out the kinked muscles in her back and shoulders, "does anyone have notes for Thursday's Transfig class? I missed it."

[[Sorry it took so long to get back on, I've been feeling really lousy.]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:03 am
"Yeah," Nanie replied. "They aren't the greatest, but they cover what we did in class, the homework that McGonagall gave us, and all that junk." Nanie reached into her bag and dug around in it for a minute and then pulled out her notebook. "Here," she said while handing it to Victoria.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

..[Victoria]..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:01 pm
She grinned, pulling a smaller notebook out of her skirt pocket, along with a muggle ballpoint pen. They might not be pretty like quills, but they made for great note-taking. "Thanks a lot," she said, flipping open the notebook. Propping her own against her knees, she scribbled down the notes, taking care to keep her hand from smearing the bright green ink. "Oh, yeah, if one of the Huffies comes in with purple hair tomorrow, don't look at me. I'm already in trouble for the dungbombs."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:41 am
"At least that's the least of your worries, I magiced a Gryffenbore's hair to be silver and green. I think it was that Potter kid.... so I'll take the blame for your hair dying if you'd like, that is, if anyone tries to catch us." Nanie leaned back and started reading the book that she was carrying.

((hey guys, as stated in the absense and return thread in the off-topic subfourm, I'm not gonna be around for today and maybe tomorrow, I've got an overnight speech competition. Wish me luck! I'll be back tomorrow, probably sometime between noon and midnight... bye bye!))

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Slack Water

Thieving Bat

18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:03 pm
Dax snickered at the current conversation. "Well it looks like the Slytherin house is in the makeover busness this week," she chimed in. "I was minding my own busness in class yesterday, when a little Gryffindor made a snooty comment to me....so after class I turned her pretty flowing hair into a purple mohawk (serves her right, the little prude!)" She smiled to herself as she remembered the girls expression after she realized her pretty blond curls were no longer. "oh yeah....that reminds me....i have detention tomorrow...."

(I hope you do well on your competition Nanie!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 am
((I did great! I didn't make it to semi finals or anything like that, but I got over my major nervous-ness that I usually go though!))

Nanie groaned. "Good luck with that. I've got detention tomorrow too, from turning a Gryffenbore's skin blue. I'm hoping I don't get it worse after my make over job on Potter, but I can't wait to see his face later..." Nanie chuckled evilly to herself.

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

..[Victoria]..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:43 pm
She smirked, eyes following her pen as the device scribbled lines. "Not bad. I'm getting a little bored with the traditional dye jobs, though... I've been thinking of doing something massive. So that all the little snots will know we have the power. I just don't know what..."

Recapping her pen, Victoria blew gently on her notebook, handing Nanie's book back. "Thanks again," she said, closing the small book. The front cover had a picture of Harry Potter on the front, clipped from a newspaper ad, and someone had drawn thick black eyebrows and a beard on the small clip. Photo!Harry was currently trying to rub off the ink, to no avail. Beside him, photo!Lockhart was dancing in circles as tiny monkeys danced around his shoes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:23 am
Nanie accepted her notebook and put it back into her bag. "Hmm... I don't suppose we could prank Filtch while he's sleeping sometime?" she asked. "I mean, we could paint his nails, die his hair pink, lock him in a broom cupboard..."  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:19 am
((Sorry about my absence, I haven't been anywhere, just have been terribly lazy -is ashamed of self-))

Yawning Mei came down from her dorm and upon seeing all the other students down sitting she laughed a little to herself.

'Wow, I guess I did sleep in, alot,

"Nanie, I don't know about Filtch, how about that bloody American fifth year? Filtch isn't that bad, he hates everyone. That includes the Gryffindors aswell. We could just get him really angry and blame it on St. Potter, that would get our hands less dirty,"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:17 pm
"I like both of those ideas. But I swear, if Filtch is ever assigning horrid detention stuff for me, don't be surprised if he's nowhere to be found come the morrow." Nanie smiled slightly at the thought of hexing Filtch into obvillion, she then smirked. "So what should we do the the American Girl Model Wannabe Fifth Year?"  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 pm
"I don't know, but that kid is a smart one. Nothing that involves over-powering him, he's far to large for that. I swear he has some kind of charm on him. It's un-natural to be that tall! Of course that's coming from a girl that's bloody short," Mei said with a tiny laugh at the end.

"But Nanie I was kidding, even if he is totally dreadful we have to admit he's just like we are. He's a Slytherin, let the guys try to rip him appart, I don't think a pure-blooded lady should stoop to that level," Mei stated, she wasn't going to treat another Slytherin like dirt, no matter how much he deserved it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:42 pm
"Aww, you mean I can't turn him into a girl," Nanie pouted. "Oh well. You're right. I'll try to respect him I guess."  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:35 pm
((I just wasted a tremendous amount of my time reading in the Gryffindor House Guild forums, it's full of so many n00bs that I almost stopped breathing! They even have a 'Slytherin Common Room' Forum, where they can play n00bish pranks on NPC's that they create that do not fight back. There was even one that said they conjured a huge amount of shaving cream, dumped it on our beds then get this 'DISSAPERATED' Any Harry Potter fan know that is just wrong!))

"Yes, he may be younger than I am. But he has brains, even though he uses them for insults when he could easily just use them agenst the Gryffindors. I don't see why he doesn't. But if we can get him on our side then we can do many great things to St. Potter," Mei stated, she had to think about what was good about him. Afterall, from what she had seen he knew the school oddly well. Something that didn't make sence for him only being there for a short period of time. They had been there for years and hadn't thought about the paintings above them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:45 pm
((I looked round the Gryffendor place once a too, maybe a week after I joined here. I nearly fainted at the sight and was soo glad that Winter's guild here wasn't like that.))

"You're right again, he does have brains, and a lot of them. I guess I'm just a bit jealous," Nanie mumbled while wishing that the studying that she did would one day actually pay off. Honestly Nanie was amazed and very jealous at how good the fifth year boy was. "Maybe I should apologize to him later," she thought. She considered it for a few moments and then forced the thought out of her head. She'd think about it later.

((does it seem to you like we're the only ones doing this now?))

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:49 pm
((FINALLY BACK! xP That was the WORST trip I've ever been on, well asside from the OTHER BLOODY TOURNEMENT! xD))

"No need to apoligize to the bloody idiot, he deserved everything that he recieved. He was terrible that night. Bloody terrible, but even if he is a fifth year from America, he sure has the Slytherin heart. The Dark Lord would have loved him on his side during the war," Mei mumbled as she sat down on a comfortable green chair close to where Nanie was sitting.

((And yes it does seem that way doesn't it?))

The Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff