Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild

Back to Guilds

For the fans of all those sexy and titillating anons, and the anons themselves. 

Tags: Black Lace, Rose Prince, Anon 

Reply Thread Archives
Funeral Reception for Minty Andee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:21 pm
Gypsy_Kt

Aw, in private perhaps? During some of your most intimate moments?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Minty Andee
Aw, in private perhaps? During some of your most intimate moments?
M-Minty! o////o Kyu . . . y-yeah. >//A//<  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

rose9212

Timid Tipper

16,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:41 am
Anon Caedere

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm meeeeeelting.
Minty Andee

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 am
Hearing the announcement, Serenity feels sadden for not knowing Lady Minty well since she is randomly serving tea to her fellow patrons while she is sitting down on her comfortable sofa by the window in her pjs, looking at the newspaper on her lap, and sipping a cup of jasmine tea at her 3rd floor apartment in the living room.

"What a sad ending for someone who is looking young", she said softly after her few sips of her drink while her fluffly bunny rests on her right shoulder and nods its white furry head.

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 am
Floats in and nests in the rafters...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 pm
After the event the man who everyone appeared to be on the hunt for seemed to have vanished. In reality he had returned home to the palace to recover and mourn, because as far as he was concerned he was never going to see those people who meant so much to him again. Minty, Cae... the others.

That was until he received a letter.

A letter which explicitly stated he was to get his arse to the guild hall now. Of course he wasn't going to make the same mistake as last time, naturally he had to tell his wife where he was off to lest she lynch him.

Unfortunately she wasn't around either, so he wrote her a letter. It appeared to be the favoured form of communication for everyone.

Now he had arrived and things seemed, well, the way he thought they would have been. A little empty and sad. "Alright, I'm here." He half announced upon arrival, holding the letter in his hand. "Apparently my presence was urgently requested?"

The Rose Prince Anon
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lynx Saint Keiya

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 pm
Minty Andee
Lynx Saint Keiya

Mostly I just need to find Xavier and...tell...him...a...thing. -blushes profusely-
I see. Ok. If I see him I'll let him know you're looking for him ok?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 pm
The Rose Prince Anon
After the event the man who everyone appeared to be on the hunt for seemed to have vanished. In reality he had returned home to the palace to recover and mourn, because as far as he was concerned he was never going to see those people who meant so much to him again. Minty, Cae... the others.

That was until he received a letter.

A letter which explicitly stated he was to get his arse to the guild hall now. Of course he wasn't going to make the same mistake as last time, naturally he had to tell his wife where he was off to lest she lynch him.

Unfortunately she wasn't around either, so he wrote her a letter. It appeared to be the favoured form of communication for everyone.

Now he had arrived and things seemed, well, the way he thought they would have been. A little empty and sad. "Alright, I'm here." He half announced upon arrival, holding the letter in his hand. "Apparently my presence was urgently requested?"
Your Highness! *she bowed quickly before dragging his arse inside* It's a miracle! Minty is alive! She's looking for you right now!

Lynx Saint Keiya

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

quayla666

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 pm
That announcement horrified me, because I thought that she actually did pass away. >.<;; I am very glad that is not the case here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:21 pm
In my usual case of arriving or getting information late, I almost fell out of my chair thinking Minty truly had perished. I'm glad to see she is amongst the living. Although, for what reason does she Xavier? Also hello everyone! I've been gone too long.  

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

Anon Caedere

Predatorial Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:31 pm
The Rose Prince Anon

Cae had spent the past while recovering and mourning the loss of Minty, so she hadn't even gone home at all. She realized now, upon seeing Xavier enter the hall, that her brother probably didn't know she was alive again. So she called out from the corner where she stood, "Hey, Xavier!" and awaited his reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm
Gypsy_Kt

Shhh...don't worry Kt, you're not alone. -kisses forehead-

rose9212

Yes. Okay. Totally manly as hell. But also adorable.

Lynx Saint Keiya

Ah! Thank you so much for your help!

quayla666
Shiva_Chaos

Oh my gosh, you two. I'm sorry for worrying you! Pretend funeral. For the pretend murder that pretendidly happened in the Halloween thread. I'm only pretend dead. I think. Check again after exams.  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 pm
The Rose Prince Anon
"Whose owl flew the fastest?" Nyx inquired from the rafters. " or did they all just flock in at once?" She added with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:05 pm
Lynx Saint Keiya
Minty Andee
Lynx Saint Keiya

Mostly I just need to find Xavier and...tell...him...a...thing. -blushes profusely-
I see. Ok. If I see him I'll let him know you're looking for him ok?
Me thinks we all sent messages in various ways to pretainably catch his eye  

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

quayla666

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:06 pm
Minty Andee
Gypsy_Kt

Shhh...don't worry Kt, you're not alone. -kisses forehead-

rose9212

Yes. Okay. Totally manly as hell. But also adorable.

Lynx Saint Keiya

Ah! Thank you so much for your help!

quayla666
Shiva_Chaos

Oh my gosh, you two. I'm sorry for worrying you! Pretend funeral. For the pretend murder that pretendidly happened in the Halloween thread. I'm only pretend dead. I think. Check again after exams.

Oh, okay. I am glad. I kind of panicked, because a friend of mine was murdered recently.. So, yeah.. It just struck me a little. sweatdrop  
Thread Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff