Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild

Back to Guilds

For the fans of all those sexy and titillating anons, and the anons themselves. 

Tags: Black Lace, Rose Prince, Anon 

Reply Thread Archives
Funeral Reception for Minty Andee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:27 pm
Minty Andee
Unno Rokuro

Oh man, I've heard there's a really good way to make gold playing zomg but I've never played in a group to try it x3 I'm always worried I'll suck and they'll all hate me.

plan a run with me o 3o I don't suck and I don't care if you do  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Nyx Avalon

You'd take a noob under your wing? O 3 O Well, I'm coming up on a week of vacation for Thanksgiving...you busy then? What rings would I need to bring? I have...a bunch.  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:15 pm
Minty Andee

I got into zOMG almost 2 years after I joined xD Main reason, that was how my boyfriend would make gold before they nerfed it. Yes, Gaia nerfs zOMG and booty grab because it was harmful to Gaia's economy, but they release Flynn 10x and say there's nothing wrong.
Anyways, I was fine in my crews, granted it took a while for anyone to crew me. But zOMG isn't hard at all c:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm
Unno Rokuro

I was pretty dedicated to playing zomg long before I started talking on the forums. Then I got to about the beach area and am stuck because you can't really get much further without a group. I still like playing once in awhile by myself.  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:27 pm
Minty Andee
Gypsy_Kt

She has a fondness for purring, doesn't she. Well, you're pretty cute either way. -snuggles- The tea is perfect, thank you! Just what I needed.

Unno Rokuro

Not to like, totally derail the conversation, but what exactly is questing? I see it all the time and I'm unsure of how it works.

Banshee Cupcake

How was your day?
Good~ Was on the couch all day though until like.... 4:30.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 pm
Banshee Cupcake

That sounds like fun! Or nice. I can't wait for break so I can do that < u<  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 pm
Minty Andee

Farther than me, I only made it to the ruins xD I want to see about getting all my mules rings to 10.0 than start working on this account. I originally made my mule for zOMG purposes since one of my friends asked to have my rings when I joined Gaia, he doesn't even go on anymore classified_fu I finally got a ring for this account from the zOMG bundle I got from A-kon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm
Unno Rokuro

Awe! I'd give you one of mine, but they're all soul bound now. Maybe I can help you level! And I think the ruins are after the beach? I don't know, it's been awhile.  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 am
Minty Andee

Well, I got 3 rings since than and if I ever get internet back, one of my friends wanted to start playing zOMG and I said I would play with him c:
It's the ruins than beach, I believe. I think ruins are 5.0 and the beach is 6.0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 am
Minty Andee
Nyx Avalon

You'd take a noob under your wing? O 3 O Well, I'm coming up on a week of vacation for Thanksgiving...you busy then? What rings would I need to bring? I have...a bunch.

I would I take people on the wishing tree quest alllll the time o 3o  

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 pm
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

That sounds like fun! Or nice. I can't wait for break so I can do that < u<
Mmmmm, well I did get to watch Tom & Jerry, Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, and The Croods so..... yeah It was pretty chill.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:36 pm
Unno Rokuro

I think the Beach is def level 8. I'm almost curious enough to check now > u <

Nyx Avalon

I will definitely try an hit you up over break for some pointers o w o

Banshee Cupcake

I appreciate the Tinkerbell movies. I can sit an watch them with the kids I babysit without my brain trying to make a run for it!  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:58 pm
Minty Andee
Unno Rokuro

I think the Beach is def level 8. I'm almost curious enough to check now > u <

Nyx Avalon

I will definitely try an hit you up over break for some pointers o w o

Banshee Cupcake

I appreciate the Tinkerbell movies. I can sit an watch them with the kids I babysit without my brain trying to make a run for it!
My mom absolutely loves Tinkerbell so we kind of have to get them the day they come out on DVD. X3 Such cute movies. TerancexTinkerbell OTP  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:29 pm
Banshee Cupcake

Heh, guess I'm not as into it as you! x3  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

The Rose Prince Anon
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:57 pm
Criminal With A Code

Minty Andee

It was hardly necessary to know where he had gone after the dramatic exit he made. All that was important was that he was here now – although he had no idea of his wife’s whereabouts and needed/wanted to talk to her urgently. Prince took a deep breath, steeling himself, and walked into the hall.

The sight of Minty and Adelaide literally holding hands was a little unexpected and the royal raised his eyebrows a little in surprise before walking over to the two. ”Minty, I apologise for my rather… abrupt exit before.” He said and then looked to Adelaide. ”Perhaps we should all go into a different room to talk, you know, in private?” An attention whore at the best of times, this was probably one of the only times Prince felt shy in the limelight. There wasn’t really a delicate way to do this, and he still wasn’t terribly sure what to say.

”Minty I… I mean… I always thought it was quite obvious that there was… well, a reciprocation of those feelings you mentioned before, perhaps.” God, this was a nightmare. He would rather have just insinuated they should have sex instead of having this discussion, but this didn’t seem like the best time to bring up the idea of a threesome. ”I mean there’s a reason I kept seeing you, and only you, after I was married.” He paused, ”Sorry, Adelaide.”

Thread Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff