Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild

Back to Guilds

For the fans of all those sexy and titillating anons, and the anons themselves. 

Tags: Black Lace, Rose Prince, Anon 

Reply Thread Archives
Funeral Reception for Minty Andee Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

They say that everyone's heaven is tailored to them. Minty's heaven looked an awful like the end of the Dark Crystal. Who knew she had been such a fan? Nestled at the center of the sunlight landscape was the crystal palace. Gleaming like it staffed a thousand and one window washers.

It was here that Minty was, sitting at a desk doing data entry. Reams of paper were stacked around her and she was carefully typing them into an Excel document on a computer, her little angel wings fluttering every once in awhile as she came across a bit of impossible to read hand writing. Probably not that surprising with her organizational skills she'd become a heavenly secretary, still not the usual thing people imagine souls doing for all eternity.

There was one in particular that was not satisfied with Minty's tale coming to an end, one who happened to owe Minty a favor.

User Image She was the king of dragons, and years ago she had left evidence of the favor Minty had done on the girl's face. A long scar that ran over Minty's right eye from brow to cheek.

Never one to leave a favor undone, particularly to a mortal, the king did not take the news of Minty's death very well. It is hard to return a favor to those in the grave after all. The king was not about to let a silly little thing like death stop her.

In fact, it was a good way to return such a favor that she owed Minty. A life for a life, so to speak.

The king had lived a long time, legend had it her egg hatched before the sun first shined over the land. In that time she had collected much knowledge, mundane, scientific and arcane. It was the arcane, and a little bit of the knowledge of Minty that was relevant now.

You see, the dragon king knew a spell. A spell that would restore life back to the dead. Proper life. None of the zombie nonsense or lich-dom. It used vast amounts of magic, which was no problem for a dragon, but also required the target of the spell to give up something precious to them.

Minty was concentrating on a particularly tricky piece of vellum, written by a monk who seemed to have determined that the only time to act as a scribe was when he was drunk with the hiccups. Her tongue peeked out of the corner of her mouth as she tried to decide if a particular word made more sense as "don't" or "damn". She barely noticed the yelling and thudding footsteps coming down the hall until the fuzzy dragon head was directly in her office.

"Minty Andee, who gave you permission to die." The king of dragons growled.

Minty yelped and dropped the scroll she had been working on.

"Your majesty." Minty gave a hurried and somewhat ungraceful curtsy. Her new wings knocking over stacks of paper.

"I have chosen this moment to fulfill my debt to you. You will return to the land of the living with me." The king growled. Several other angelic secretaries hurried by, suddenly interested in getting their work done. Perhaps in the combative branch of heaven there would have been protest to the dragon king's presence, but not here.

"But I..." Minty didn't get a chance to finish her sentence, the king released a plume of fire from her mouth. Most of the papers in the office burned to a crisp and Minty smoked a bit (being an angel had certain advantages against dragon fire, even if you were only a secretary), "...am totally available right now. Yes."

It was late on Gaia. The landscape looked golden in the light of the setting sun. The kinksters were gathered in the guild hall for the reception that followed Minty's funeral. Food was laid out on the tables, including a large pile of broccoli. It was generally quieter than a normal guild gathering.

The peaceful mourning was interrupted by a bright, blinding flash of light. Excess magic hung in the air, causing it to sparkle. If this were a Disney movie, the music would swell to indicate something important was happening.

There, standing in the center of the hall stood Minty. Slightly better for the wear. Her scar was gone and her koi tattoo was replaced by a single red rose on her upper arm, a new reminder from the one who had plucked her out of heaven. In her hands she held the Rose Throne she had commonly been seen with through out her life, it shined like destiny.

"Does anyone know where Prince is?" Minty asked, nervously clearing her throat, "I...um...I..."

There was a rumbling dragon growl that shook the guild hall.

"IHaveSomethingToTellHim." Minty finished quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm
Announcement

Hello my friends and guildies! After two years, I have decided to retire as a thread hostess. This coming Christmas event will be the last kink thread I'll be hosting. After that, I'm passing the torch to our other, very talented, thread hosts! (Unno, KT and Froggie)

That does not mean I'm leaving you! I'll still be around the guild, developing and growing areas that we haven't been as active on (I've currently got my sites set on the FanFiction subforum).

It's been a real treat getting to know you all through the guild event threads and being your hostess. I'm thankful to you all!

I look forward to one final thread this Christmas, where I'll announce my retirement to Gaia at large. I just wanted all y'all to hear it first.

And now: On with the event!

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Lynx Saint Keiya

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:26 pm
She looked up and saw her. "It can't be! Minty is...ALIVE?!" ((Awww! I like your events! Also....I missed the end of your murder investigation...who did it?))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:26 pm

... I should post a really impressive, inspiring thing.
Something that strikes awe and admiration into the hearts of my guildies.

Hm.

JULIET I WANNA BANG YOU AROUND EVERY PART OF THE HOUSE.
AND THEN SOME.

Yes.
That will do nicely.

Vesraen
Crew

Amorous Nymph

Anon Caedere

Predatorial Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:31 pm
Vesraen

[Ves I swear to god you almost made me spit out my drink. This is why guilds need a tip button.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:39 pm
Anon Caedere

Hell yes it does.
Would make my life easier.

Vesraen
Crew

Amorous Nymph

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Lynx Saint Keiya

"Alive and well! At least for the time being...the spell needs one more component to 'set' properly...otherwise this is just a quick foray into the land of the living."

(It was The Serial Killer Anon! I'll miss making events, but time for something new, ya?)

Vesraen

Oh Romeo, you know just what to say to a lady~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 pm
Vesraen
I laughed so hard at that I hurt myself. @_@  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Vesraen
Crew

Amorous Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:46 pm
Minty Andee

Apparently I need to stop being funny.
I hurt people.

Banshee Cupcake

I'm so sorry! D:!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 pm
Vesraen

No, no Ves. You of all people should know the pleasure of pain. You should keep being funny.  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:51 pm
Vesraen
Minty Andee

Apparently I need to stop being funny.
I hurt people.

Banshee Cupcake

I'm so sorry! D:!
It's ok darlin' I've been through worse. Bruised rib, car crash, tripping on air....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Minty Andee

I am certain I have noooooo idea what you mean.

Banshee Cupcake
It's ok darlin' I've been through worse. Bruised rib, car crash, tripping on air....

Oh no! Those sound painful! >A<

Vesraen
Crew

Amorous Nymph

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Vesraen

Really? None? Oh, you need to come with me.

Now.

I have something to teach you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 pm
Minty Andee
Lynx Saint Keiya

"Alive and well! At least for the time being...the spell needs one more component to 'set' properly...otherwise this is just a quick foray into the land of the living."

(It was The Serial Killer Anon! I'll miss making events, but time for something new, ya?)
((Ok. And yeah I understand!)) I see. Well hopefully we can set it soon! *smiles*

Lynx Saint Keiya

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50