Rally The Personel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incubus Lord Rammknat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:44 pm
Setting: Bergan, Norway and a 50 Mile Radius surrounding the City.

Plot: Torchwood Sigma Troops are under fire of Mondas U.N.I.T. Corp in the Evacuate Bergan
Captain Jack Harkness leads this group, they have held the City under constant fire for a week.

Mondas U.N.I.T. is looking over the country side for runners.

Open: Everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm
"CAPTAIN, THE LEFT FLANK, THEY ARE LETTING UP ON THE FIRE." screams WO2 Nader. "Hold your ground, do not Press them." Jack calls to him, "Nader" The Non-Commisioned Officer ignores his order diving out a window to find a better vantage point in the ceasefire. "NADER!!!" Jacks runs to the window in time to see the Warrant Officer take a bullet to the Skull when he peeks around a corner, "NADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack screams before dropping below the window sill out of enemy sight.

Jack moves into a corner and waves the other members of his small party to him, "I saw three of the Mondians, Reed, up in the attic out the Vent, at three o'clock you can snipe one off. Belland, I Want you out the backdoor, Send a static Grenade out toward City hall you should be within range to take one out if my understanding of their body armor is accurate. the Electrical release should shut down the armor, and by extension fry the Power supply for the Armor, The wearer's nervous System. Julson I need you with me. this will take 2 men." The Men nod and move on to their assigned as Jack moves into the den.

"There is a Basket of clothes, find strong elastic" Jack grabs knitting needles beside the couch and various office supplies from desk as Julson returns a Bra and some men's underwear. "These look new, the strap is strong, Captain." Jack nods, rip the elastic. This is going to help us with a diversion... Reed should see the third one poke his head out.

After some clever ingenuity, using the Bra and elastic as a slingshot, a pair of projectiles, made of knitting needles, glue, paper, staples and paper clips went flying. at the same time a sharp thunder clap was heard almost two blocks away. The thud of the projectile sent a man ducking expecting an explosion, then poking his head out to see why there was not one. Reed didn't hesitate the shot dropping the man against the open door.  

Incubus Lord Rammknat
Vice Captain

Bad Wolf Bay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces