Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Archive
So I finally played the first Tales of Symphonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuratmuney

Shirtless Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:43 pm
I know but it's just my opinion =.= sheesh (sorry if I came off rude I'm sick of hearing that same thing whenever I say Sophie x Asbel) ummmmm I dunno about Malik x Cheria but I also support Richard x Sophie. I'm more of a Sophie x Asbel but I know that's not possible so I also pair Richard and Sophie  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:01 pm
Yeah, Sophie is fun. She has some great bits in the skits.

Honestly, Sophie x Asbel isn't bad as ships go. Some people in the Supernatural fandom ship Sam x Dean, and they're brothers.

...Am I the only one who doesn't really ship? Am I an anti-shipper? A shipper of the idea of platonic friendships? I don't know.

Mitsukini Sage
Then there are the yaoi pairings Malik x Asbel and Richard x Asbel. >///<

Malik x Richard. emotion_dowant  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Yeah, Sophie is fun. She has some great bits in the skits.

Honestly, Sophie x Asbel isn't bad as ships go. Some people in the Supernatural fandom ship Sam x Dean, and they're brothers.

...Am I the only one who doesn't really ship? Am I an anti-shipper? A shipper of the idea of platonic friendships? I don't know.

Mitsukini Sage
Then there are the yaoi pairings Malik x Asbel and Richard x Asbel. >///<

Malik x Richard. emotion_dowant
Don't feel alone, Evil. I don't really ship either. ^.^; I most of the time prefer canon couples.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Don't feel alone, Evil. I don't really ship either. ^.^; I most of the time prefer canon couples.

Huzzah!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kuratmuney

Shirtless Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm
Most of the time I never really prefer the canon couples ._. but I think I'm kind of a big shipper XP  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:22 pm
This went from a discussion on Symphonia to shipping. rofl Anyway, while the topic's on hand, I actually like to ship canons with side characters from the game. Like Malik and Asbel's mother. I think that would be great. xd Malik's already a father to Asbel and Hubert anyway. xp  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:38 pm
Jewel of Antares
This went from a discussion on Symphonia to shipping. rofl Anyway, while the topic's on hand, I actually like to ship canons with side characters from the game. Like Malik and Asbel's mother. I think that would be great. xd Malik's already a father to Asbel and Hubert anyway. xp

Hmmmm an intresting idea, also I thought Dawn was short but otherwise good, now if only I had a clue how I performed Aers Solum...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:02 pm
ShadeKyubi
Jewel of Antares

Hmmmm an intresting idea, also I thought Dawn was short but otherwise good, now if only I had a clue how I performed Aers Solum...

That's an odd post to quote for that, but hey. I can never remember how to do Ars Solum either. According to the Internets, you need at least one light and dark element in the elemental grid, have both Emil and Marta in the party, and have a full Unison Attack gauge.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:05 pm
Evilweirdo 0
ShadeKyubi
Jewel of Antares

That's an odd post to quote for that, but hey. I can never remember how to do Ars Solum either. According to the Internets, you need at least one light and dark element in the elemental grid, have both Emil and Marta in the party, and have a full Unison Attack gauge.

Yeah I think you need one of every element and they need to be in a certain order with Light or Dark as the main element, then there's a CHANCE that it will be performed when you try a unison attack  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:19 pm
ShadeKyubi
Yeah I think you need one of every element and they need to be in a certain order with Light or Dark as the main element, then there's a CHANCE that it will be performed when you try a unison attack

I think it's a tad simpler than that, but nobody can seem to agree on the exact requirements.

*struck with another sudden urge to preorder Chronicles before getting more monies*  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kuratmuney

Shirtless Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 am
um excuse me? its Ars Nova =.= second its super easy, Light and Dark element, half full unison gauge. It won't work if its full. but it doesnt do much damage its much better to do a mystic arte.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 am
xx_Kannazuki no Miko_xx
um excuse me? its Ars Nova =.= second its super easy, Light and Dark element, half full unison gauge. It won't work if its full. but it doesnt do much damage its much better to do a mystic arte.

That's a different move, Ars Solum is the most powerful attack in the game [unless there is a stronger move that belongs to a monster in the secret dungeons since I haven't done those and I don't know where my copy is]  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:16 am
xx_Kannazuki no Miko_xx

Oh, you're right. I don't know how I forgot that. Sorry.
Yeah, Mystic Artes are better.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:12 pm
Well I looked it up and I see no such thing called Aers Solum.....and since you said Light and Dark element I'm quite positive you mean Ars Nova  

Kuratmuney

Shirtless Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers