Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
TAG recruitment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  yes
  no
View Results

deaths loving embrace

Enduring Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:50 pm
Hey, everybody I'm interested in recreating a very old roleplay it was originally posted around 2007. One of my close friends had made it, and have given me full permission to recreate said roleplay It's called tag, Its about a gang territory war, I have tried recreating said roleplay on barton town with no avail, So I was hoping to gather a census before actually posting it up here. If you're willing, I'd love to hear back, But for more information you may click the tag banner in my signature for more information I look forward to hearing both negative, and positive feed back from all of you.

-Sincerely, Deaths Loving Embrace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 am
deaths loving embrace
Hey, everybody I'm interested in recreating a very old roleplay it was originally posted around 2007. One of my close friends had made it, and have given me full permission to recreate said roleplay It's called tag, Its about a gang territory war, I have tried recreating said roleplay on barton town with no avail, So I was hoping to gather a census before actually posting it up here. If you're willing, I'd love to hear back, But for more information you may click the tag banner in my signature for more information I look forward to hearing both negative, and positive feed back from all of you.

Interesting. I would make 'slots' for gang leaders.

I am a bit busy with my other RPs (including cuts etc. To try and get them back up to activity) also, I am not particularly 'grabbed' by the 'story' such as it is, mostly because I can't really get a sense of plot. I love free form RPs, but if you post up basic discriptions of each gang and what they stand for, or an outline for the bosses, or even just your own character, it might give a bit more of a starting point for people to work from.

Other then that, I love map and the idea! Good luck! If you need another writer PM me and I will see what I can come up for a character.  

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

deaths loving embrace

Enduring Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:54 pm
Reservoir of Memory
deaths loving embrace

Interesting. I would make 'slots' for gang leaders.

I am a bit busy with my other RPs (including cuts etc. To try and get them back up to activity) also, I am not particularly 'grabbed' by the 'story' such as it is, mostly because I can't really get a sense of plot. I love free form RPs, but if you post up basic discriptions of each gang and what they stand for, or an outline for the bosses, or even just your own character, it might give a bit more of a starting point for people to work from.

Other then that, I love map and the idea! Good luck! If you need another writer PM me and I will see what I can come up for a character.

Well I wouldn't mind doing the Leader spot, But as I was thinking since the last person didn't clearify exactly what had started the whole gang war was that The four schools had actually agreed to a stalemate, Only having two territories per school, And The Lexington bulldogs had captured the corner store which had scared the other gangs, and broken the truce. Now the other gangs are catching up, and yes Having my own character up so everyone can veiw would probably be useful, but I'm scared cause I don't want to create a character that I would love to play as, but continue on getting no hits on the actual roleplay.

And I appreciate you leaving a comment, This will help me immensely in the process to actually recreate this roleplay.  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games