Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:57 pm
Angels

User ImageUser Image
The angels are fighting for their right to remain in the high place, The Fallen Angels are trying to take over. The Fallen Angels want to have the earth all to themselves and the goal is to kill God but they all know that they have a long way to go. Will the Angels win? Or will the Fallen Angels win?

Open and accepting characters! It's a Yuri, Yaoi, or just a normal straight roleplay I am pretty open about that part. It is supposed to be action so romance is tolerated, but not really the point. I didn't put down an age because we are angels after all and ages are a pain since angels have been around forever we will just make all angels to ancient to even remember how old they are. smile Send me a pm with your character and I'll get it up for ya!

Fallen Angels

[align=center][color=color1][size=9]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b][url=(the url goes here)] name it[/url]
[b]Side:[/b](Angel or Fallen angel)
[b]Special powers[/b](Other than the usual stereotypical powers of an Angel)
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Bio[/b](short bio)
[b]extra:[/b](If you want to put anything extra likes, dislikes, ect you can.)
[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Name:Alise
Picture:Beutiful Fallen Angel
Side:Fallen angel
Special powersCan make soda rain from the sky, and make candy fall from the sky.
PersonalityDark,lonely, stays around herself most the time, she sticks around one or two people, usually likes to play pranks on the angels and blame it on them as well. She likes to have her way and gets pouty when she doesn't get it. She likes to nibble on candy and sweet things.
BioShe was always around the preppy angels that would pick on her and be mean to her, she hated them and she fell she hated the entire thing, she rather be doomed to hell than be around the things she had to see as an angel where Humans would abuse their names and everything about them.
extra: Aura-black with hints of purple.

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers