Yes, it was a pretty serious accident, I lost control of the car and hit a tree doing about 60mph thinking I was hitting the break, flipping the car and having it ultimately landing on its side totalled, and on top of that I wasn't wearing my seatbelt.
My head went through the windshield and my chest bent the steering wheel.
It knocked me unconscious for a while then I came to and managed to scream for help and pry the door open enough to get my hand out to try to flag somebody down, (This all happened about 11:30pm)
They had to pry the car open to get me out and the brought me to the big hospital which is about an hour and 45 minutes away and did all the tests on me..
I have a broken nose a concussion, lots of swelling and deep tissue bruising, they have me on lortabs and swelling pills.
Both the cops and the Dr. told my father, that I should be dead, and if it had been anyone else I would have been dead.
They said and I quote, "She shouldn't be alive. She should be dead, this was surely a miracle."
The car is totaled, I would show pictures but they are extremely graphic and I just all together don't feel well...
*sigh* I'm not sure what I want...