Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Any shinies found in X or Y? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 am
so far all ive got is a shiny wingull i came across in a hoard while ev training  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:47 pm
Reikero
User Image
Shiny Mega-Gardevoir. Not mine, found it on google. :'3
Must say it looks quite cool.
if that is true im going to rng a shiny gardevoir in dppt  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Reikero

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm
Lord D Vanity
Reikero
User Image

Yeah, it looks like everyone is wanting a shiny Ralts now. xD
The black looks really good on Gardevoir. I wonder if the other shiny-megas are different as well. c:

Personally haven't ran into a shiny in X/Y but I haven't really tried either.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm
Reikero
Lord D Vanity
Reikero
User Image

Yeah, it looks like everyone is wanting a shiny Ralts now. xD
The black looks really good on Gardevoir. I wonder if the other shiny-megas are different as well. c:

Personally haven't ran into a shiny in X/Y but I haven't really tried either.. sweatdrop
i have a shiny gyarados. It keeps the red color  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Hunter of the dusk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:24 pm
I just noticed that I bred a shiny Pichu when I was doing a breeding chain for Wish. I almost released it because I was looking for males and it's female and my boxes are a little overburdened for my taste; to tell the truth I didn't even notice the color difference because it's so subtle, but when I was browsing through I noticed the little red star beside the markings section of the summary page.

Also, my friend chose Charmander as his starter and it turned out to be shiny. Shiny Charizard X is green with red underside to his wings. Still has the blue flames.

Also... Dat Mega Gardevoir. Gardevoir has been a staple of my triple battle team, and now I must have the shiny. On a side note, am I the only one that thinks it's BS that gardevoir is in the amorphous egg group and not the human-like egg group?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm
Hunter of the dusk
I just noticed that I bred a shiny Pichu when I was doing a breeding chain for Wish. I almost released it because I was looking for males and it's female and my boxes are a little overburdened for my taste; to tell the truth I didn't even notice the color difference because it's so subtle, but when I was browsing through I noticed the little red star beside the markings section of the summary page.

Also, my friend chose Charmander as his starter and it turned out to be shiny. Shiny Charizard X is green with red underside to his wings. Still has the blue flames.

Also... Dat Mega Gardevoir. Gardevoir has been a staple of my triple battle team, and now I must have the shiny. On a side note, am I the only one that thinks it's BS that gardevoir is in the amorphous egg group and not the human-like egg group?
Ive seen videos and pictures of shiny megacharizard x ... its pallet reminds me of salamence. And really? Why amorphous? Its line its obviously based on child, teen and adult humans .... dafuq?  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 pm
I chain fished for a shiny Staryu and got one and ended up getting a Clauncher on the way as well. I was so disappointed when it said you couldn't use the PokeRadar in the FriendSafari! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 pm
Lord D Vanity
Ive seen videos and pictures of shiny megacharizard x ... its pallet reminds me of salamence. And really? Why amorphous? Its line its obviously based on child, teen and adult humans .... dafuq?
I know, right? It's got all of the requisite humanoid anatomy, two arms, two legs that it stands upright on, a fairly humanoid looking head, and parts of it's body even look like a dress. But I guess it would prefer to have Muk's babies than Alakazam's  

Hunter of the dusk

Hunter of the dusk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 pm
Jean Louis
I was so disappointed when it said you couldn't use the PokeRadar in the FriendSafari! stressed
This. I was rather livid, myself. I can use a bike, but it's an inappropriate time to pull out the radar?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm
Hunter of the dusk
Jean Louis
I was so disappointed when it said you couldn't use the PokeRadar in the FriendSafari! stressed
This. I was rather livid, myself. I can use a bike, but it's an inappropriate time to pull out the radar?

For real! And you could get lucky and get a mon with max IVs in good stats... I mean getting shinnies is already easier in this game but it would have been awesome, especially since there are only two/three possible mons to run into AND the field is perfect for it. Maybe that's why they decided against it... oh well, I'm happy. *hugs shiny Staryu*  

Bug Catcher Geno

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm
Jean Louis
I chain fished for a shiny Staryu and got one and ended up getting a Clauncher on the way as well. I was so disappointed when it said you couldn't use the PokeRadar in the FriendSafari! stressed
i would do anything for a shiny zoidberg ... er i mean clauncher D: its so pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:27 pm
Lord D Vanity
Jean Louis
i would do anything for a shiny zoidberg ... er i mean clauncher D: its so pretty.

Hey, I could totally get you one! I want to keep the one I have though haha :p  

Bug Catcher Geno

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:17 am
Despite the larger chance to encounter shinies I've still not encountered one. Though I'm not actively looking for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 am
Bug Catcher Geno
Lord D Vanity
Jean Louis

Hey, I could totally get you one! I want to keep the one I have though haha :p
catch me one and ill try n get you a shiny skrelp!  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Captain Leingod

Hilarious Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:32 pm
I found a shiny Furfrou on my first play-through. Haven't been able to find any shinies on my second.  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff