Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm
Anyone around a gamer? i know this isn't the right forum but i have 4 posts in gamer lounge and haven't heard a reply so though id put it in the main forum. Sorry. Cant wait to hear from y'all!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:33 pm
at the moment playing Diablo 3 for PS3, and some Last of us MP here and there, and slowly playing it through Survivor difficulty its not to hard just been so busy and all my free time is on the computer it seems, and my days off are more like errand days so doing anything fun is almost non-existent.  

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kurazaki-san

Gallant Knight

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:19 pm
kitty_bob
at the moment playing Diablo 3 for PS3, and some Last of us MP here and there, and slowly playing it through Survivor difficulty its not to hard just been so busy and all my free time is on the computer it seems, and my days off are more like errand days so doing anything fun is almost non-existent.
I've recently been playing some FFXIV and DCUO on the PS3 when I have time away from work. I'd play more computer based games, but sadly my comp isn't all that great. Frankly I'm more a console gamer, have been since the SNES. Ah, good times.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:24 am
Kurazaki-san
kitty_bob
I've recently been playing some FFXIV and DCUO on the PS3 when I have time away from work. I'd play more computer based games, but sadly my comp isn't all that great. Frankly I'm more a console gamer, have been since the SNES. Ah, good times.

i wish i could get into console games like i did with SNES and N64, and even PS2 but since i started with online Computer games Runescape/Ragnarok online/World of warcraft i havnt been able to pull myself away. I tryed FF XIV for PC but i didnt care for it. It may sound odd but it was to shinny i wanted a game with a bit more grit and darkness.  

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 pm
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm a PC gamer and never really got the hang of consoles. I have wii but I don't play actively on it.

What I'm playing currently mostly is Skyrim. I know it's bit "old" game already but it still seems to devour hours of my life when ever I star to play it. I've also started to play older games like Half-Life 2 and Ghost Master. I don't know what retro boom I have going on right now, but I'm not a graphic fancier. I appreciate good game play more than fancy outside. Of course the summer sale on Steam might have had some effect since there were so many good stuff on sale and I of course had to get it. whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:31 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm a PC gamer and never really got the hang of consoles. I have wii but I don't play actively on it.

What I'm playing currently mostly is Skyrim. I know it's bit "old" game already but it still seems to devour hours of my life when ever I star to play it. I've also started to play older games like Half-Life 2 and Ghost Master. I don't know what retro boom I have going on right now, but I'm not a graphic fancier. I appreciate good game play more than fancy outside. Of course the summer sale on Steam might have had some effect since there were so many good stuff on sale and I of course had to get it. whee

gaia_angelright

some really cool indie games are Primordia, and Botanicula they are cheap and have awesome story and gameplay. and they give you that old school feel.  

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 am
kitty_bob

some really cool indie games are Primordia, and Botanicula they are cheap and have awesome story and gameplay. and they give you that old school feel.

gaia_nitemareleft

I've looked at Primordia several times in Steam but haven't bought it yet. I think I should give it a try at some point. smile

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 am
I currently play SWTOR for my online fix and Skyrim when I want to play alone.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:31 am
Camwen
I currently play SWTOR for my online fix and Skyrim when I want to play alone.

i couldnt get into swtor, atm im kinda in mmo purgitory nothing intrests me. I think id like neverwinter or tera more if they were tab target and not that aim and dodge stuff i dont much care for it. I actualky just started playing dota 2 and have been having a blast i couldnt figure the main screen hub at first but once i found the library that let me look at all the heroes etc i found the one for me and the i started to kick butt. Id suggest it to anyone who likes moba style games.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm
Yeah... it's hard to things going in the subforums sometimes, unfortunately. sweatdrop

I used to be quite a gamer in my younger days. I'm an old school console gamer. SNES, N64, PSX. I was always into the old RPGs, mostly the games Square made. I got a GameCube when I was in college and got really into Paper Mario and the couple Zelda games that came out for it.

These days I don't game so much, but I have a few indie games on Steam I break out every now and then. I really like games like Bastion, Don't Starve, and Braid.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm
Sammirah
Yeah... it's hard to things going in the subforums sometimes, unfortunately. sweatdrop

I used to be quite a gamer in my younger days. I'm an old school console gamer. SNES, N64, PSX. I was always into the old RPGs, mostly the games Square made. I got a GameCube when I was in college and got really into Paper Mario and the couple Zelda games that came out for it.

These days I don't game so much, but I have a few indie games on Steam I break out every now and then. I really like games like Bastion, Don't Starve, and Braid.

you should look into Primordia has to be one of the coolest steam punk indie rpg's ever! its so much fun! kinda short but id suggest it if you ever get bored and want something new.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:09 pm
kitty_bob
Sammirah

you should look into Primordia has to be one of the coolest steam punk indie rpg's ever! its so much fun! kinda short but id suggest it if you ever get bored and want something new.

Yeah? I think I've heard of it. I'll have to look it up. I do like my steam punk indie rpg's.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 am
I play video games too . but have too many to name right now .lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:50 pm
I got into the Hearthstone beta having a blast!!!!!  

kitty_bob

4,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500

deep damage

Unholy Glitch

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 pm
I'm a PSN user.

PSN: shultz96

If you have one, Just let me know you're from gaia. I'll play with you.  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff