Guild Updates (last updated 10/20/13):

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 pm
As the title says, Crew of RAWR will post updates and announcements of events here. On topic discussion is allowed if you have questions / comments about a particular post.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:42 pm
10/16/2013

Out of respect for my online friends, I am restarting RAWR. I'm not doing this for myself but as a service to my "online family" and the people who seemingly need this.

Out of respect for my life and very important family, I can give RAWR only an hour per day. (I might be able to do more on the weekends.) I can't afford for the activities to consume me as they once did. This resigns me to a less public role than before - most of my time will be spent guiding RAWR from the wings rather than being on the stage.

My vision for RAWR:

While holding onto our core values of creativity, integrity, and family, I see us as a diversified group as we once were, with libraries, roleplays, newspapers, raids, etc. Different people with different tastes in a place that's here for all.

The house of RAWR is strong, but we need to redecorate the interior. New forum layout, new VC's, new Crew, new day to day functions, and new raids to name a few aspects that we need to hang some new wallpaper on.

My goal is to build a..... "RAWR: Next Generation" (for lack of a better term) with the older members now in college helping the younger through the trials of life.

Because of this, I'm going to be sending out a PM to everyone responding to the Roll Call thread asking who are you, what you like to do, and how RAWR fits into your life.

Give us your tired, your poor, your weak, and we will turn them RAWR!

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:53 am
10/18/13

I am starting a individual welcome thread for everyone who responds to the questionnaire and wants their answers public.

Each person will have their own thread for people to talk about his/her interests, who they are in general, and whether or not they like peanut butter.

I will PM the people I make the threads for so that they know to check in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 pm
Ahhh.... it's GOOD to pull old GIR out again.

In case you're new and don't know, GIR is the old guild webserver. I just wrote a simple BASH script to help me create the welcome thread responses that I'm posting.

My coding sucks so it took me an hour to write 20 lines of code, but I'm still happy to be pulling him out.

I thought the old timers of the guild would be excited to know that GIR is still helping out and that our old website should be intact and ready to go if we ever want it back.

Me, I'm just bitter/sweet happy to be yelling at GIR again.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:04 am
almost forgot, I started a "Welcome to RAWR" subforum where I'm posting all the responses I'm getting from people so that we can all learn about each other. Go there and feel free to start conversation with people.

lastly IM A GAY f*****t AND A d**k smile WANNA BE MY SEX SLAVE?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm
ONLY IF YOU SAY PLEASE smile  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 am
Seiko L Rose