Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[PRP] All grown up (Lisimba|Riikano and Sachin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

Winter had started up again recently, and things were beginning to look up. Things had been crazy since their first real danger of the pride happened. The avalanche was still fresh in Lisimba's mind, even though she had been a cub then. She signed, and smiled as she left the caves that she called home. She was a newly grown lioness. She still felt like a cub, and yet she was huge now, and could go anywhere without anyone telling her what to do.... Sort of.

"So, what are we doing today Lis?!" Riikano said behind her. He followed her everywhere, and sometimes told her where they should go. Only sometimes though. She was his best friend, and he was hers. There wasn't a better pair in the world but them. "I am hungry, I could eat a whole tree." He said, though his thoughts were on some winter carrots mostly.

"Riikano, we just stepped out side!" she said with a giggle. Sometimes he was more of a handful then she could handle. Though, they had plenty of good times together. She would be lost without him. With that thought, she moved more out into the open with a smile upon her face. Almost no care in the world, as she did so. "Quickly, now," She started "We might miss something!" What? She didn't know, but she started to do a bit of a trot, not really watching where she was going.

Riikano followed closely behind her, his mind was still upon food. Like it always was. He wanted to just eat all day sometimes, though the moment she said they might miss something his attention was back to what was around him... Kinda. He loved adventure, especially when it involved one with her. "We won't miss a thing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:56 am
User Image
Sachin was not as happy go lucky when he came out of his cave. he had not forgotten the avalanche that had happen to the pride and as he patrolled about to stretch his legs out, he kept a eye on the weather. he had not been apart of the pride long before it had happen and he had not been on the ice council long ether. stopping to take in a deep breath of fresh air, he had really grown to enjoy the pride even though he would never say it or show it. he was always serious, cold, and observing which right now he was now just enjoying the fresh air after having been in his stuffy cave all night.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:30 pm
"Watch out!!!!" Riikano yelled mostly to Lisimba, but to Sachin too! Lisimba hadn't been watching where she was moving and was heading to crash straight into him. Which wouldn't be a good idea, especially since it was Sachin! Everyone knew he was a huge grump ball. He was serious business while Lisimba and Riikano where not. The last lion they wanted to run into was him.

Lisimba tried to stop, but the snow under her kept her from doing so. She was sliding right for him now. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" She yelled as she closed her eyes and scrunched her face. She didn't want to collide with him, but it seemed like there was no other way to stop it. She shouldn't have been running like they were. What was she thinking. Why didn't Riikano tell her sooner! He was always a good look out.

Though she remembered that he wasn't on her, he was running beside her... Silly rabbit!

"AHHHHH!" Riikano had stopped but he was still screaming mostly because she was about to collide with the worse person to collide with! He also closed his eyes. Placing his paws upon his face and shutting tightly. He couldn't watch...

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 pm
Sachin was shocked when he heard another yell 'WATCH OUT!!!!' and was none too happy when he was ran into as he attempted to move quickly out of the way. sadly the snow had caused him to fumble a bit and now he was snarling as he was covered in snow from head to toe. " you really should watch what you are doing. running about like some crazy beast is going to get you and others hurt." grunting, he got to his feet rather quickly and started shaking off the snow without checking if she was alright first. in his annoyance he let his manners go away without thinking twice about it and it never was a shock to others he was this way. using a paw to move his bangs from his mane out of his face, he gave her a look that showed just how annoyed he was but now he was calm enough to see if she was alright. "you better not be hurt from your stupid little stunt."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 pm
A sheepish grin crossed Lisimba's face as she was covered in snow. Well, this could have turned out better. Her eyes were now open and she wanted to laugh, but knew that would only make the situation worse. "I'm so sorry, Sachin!" She said with an apologetic look upon her face, though a smile was soon to creep up across it. She couldn't stay without a smile for long.

Riikano, on the other hand, busted out laughing as he realized both parties were okay. He couldn't help it, was too funny to see Sachin covered in snow and mad. Of course, he'd regret it later perhaps... but he was so funny! Mr.Grumpy snow ball! That was Riikano's name for him. It worked quite well too.

With hearing Riikano laughing, Lisimba found herself laughing now too. She couldn't help it. Laughing was contagious. It was bound to make things worse though. She looked from Sachin to Riikano and the laughing just kept coming.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm
Sachin became frustrated when they both decided to laugh and decided that he would throw a bit of a hissy fit and smack snow at the both of them. " you two are impossible." growling,he honestly should of know better than to throw snow at the two of them. considering he was on the ice council, he was suppose to act like an adult and not a child. but he was so annoyed he couldn't help himself and stoop to being a child throwing a fit. tail lashing about, he didn't think they would dare do anything to him or so that's what he thought anyways. he was after all figured because of his rank he wouldn't be messed with.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:37 pm
That only made Lisimba laugh harder. So he wasn't as big and mean as he seemed, perhaps. She stopped laughing for a moment or two. "I'm sorry, but you're so funny!" she said now standing up shaking the snow off of her. Even the extra bit he added to her pile. She started to laugh again, but not as hard. It was good to laugh sometimes, she knew that more than anyone.

Riikano wasn't about to apologize. He stuck his tongue out at Sachin and grinned some more. He almost was like a grumpy old man, and one day things would change. Riikano would see a smile a crossed his face. Of course, he wasn't for sure on that matter, but he'd want to see it just because it seemed so unlikely to happen.

Lisimba smirked and stuck her tongue out at Riikano. If anyone was gonna get her into trouble, it was him. Of course, that didn't bother her at all. He was her best friend after all, and he'd end up getting in trouble with her. That was a very comforting feeling too. She was happy that her father had given her Riikano, and he had become the best friend anyone could ever ask for.

"You can't be too upset, Sachin. You weren't paying attention to where you were going." Lisimba said. Though, either was she.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:31 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sachin simply snarled at the rabbit who decided to stick their tongue out at him as he was not about to be disrespected by some rabbit he could eat even though he knew better than to touch the rabbit at all. it was more than clear Sachin needed a bit more training in being a calm well behaved council member but it seemed it would take alot to smooth out his rough edges. rolling his eyes at Lisimba, he tossed a bit more snow at Riikano in one last show of him being so childish over this all. " i didn't know i had to watch my step a few steps from my own cave when i wanted to enjoy the fresh air."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:19 pm
Lisimba giggled and took his growls as no threat at all. She knew that he could be pressed, but she knew that he wouldn't dare do anything to them. She sighed and shook the snow off of her and smiled at the grumpy male lion. "Relax, and try to have some fun for once, Sachin" There was something about him she couldn't place her paw on. She was certain there was something fun inside him, everyone was, right?

"You do know what fun is, right?" She gave him a raised brow as she curiously looked at him; she couldn't help but wonder what he was to answer with that question. She suspected a growl of sorts and a storm off in a random direction, perhaps. She'd get through to him one way or another.

Riikano found himself hiding behind Lisimba. He didn't like Sachin at all, and wasn't about to become his dinner. Even if they were known that hares could be harmed, he always felt that Sachin would be the one to break that rule. He eyed him carefully and peaked around her leg. He'd have to keep an eye on this male lion. Yes, an eye indeed. He looked from Lisimba to Sachin..

samus x

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:26 pm
Sachin really was all talk and no walk. he might grumble and snarl but he was not one to actually get into a brawl or anything of that nature. " fun is over rated and certainly not for adults. specially one of my rank, i am suppose to set an example so i can't go racing around, crashing into others in the snow." huffing, he crouched low and stared at Riikano. he honestly didn't see what use these rabbits were but rules were rules after all and he listened to Urza. after all Urza had saved him from a chilly death. letting his tail lash about, he was tempted to cause a little chaos by chasing Riikano about a bit for some 'fun'. though he figured the two would of already caught on to his current thoughts as he stayed crouched and staring.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:42 pm
Lisimba rolled her eyes at him and made a "pfft" sound from her lips. "Everyone needs fun, regardless of what rank you are." She said as she looked at him carefully. "The key to being an adult is being able to keep your child-like qualities." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. How could someone live their life so dull and boring? To her, that was just so depressing.

"How do you know? Have you ever tried to do those things?" She asked him in a daring tone. Perhaps she could get him to try to experience a little fun. She was very interested to see his reaction in this matter. She moved closer and crouched down to place her face right in front of his. She wasn't trying to protect Riikano, in fact she wasn't worried about his safety at all. Even though she wouldn't put it past the male to chance him around a bit.

"Hmmm?" She wasn't afraid of him, not like most would have been. She was testing her limits and seeing what she could get away with, more or less.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm
I Lady Kiya I

" i see no benefit in being a little child or keeping childlike qualities." Sachin wrinkled his muzzle to keep himself from laughing a little since her childish ways amused and annoyed him to no end. he was shocked she was being so bold though as to be crouched right in front of him and her face right in his. and the fact she did this made him completely forget about the annoying rabbit of her's. " are you always this bold and foolish enough to be getting into another's personal space?" tail lashing about it bit, he gave a snort and acted as if her being in his face did not bother him at all. when in fact her invading his persona space made him want to give her a quick bap in the face but he figured she would only start a brawl with him. so his plan of attack was to ignore and continue to be a jerk.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:18 pm
"Perhaps not now, but what if you have children of your own?" She asked him curiously. "You'd have to know how to play with them." Had he spent no time with cubs. She loved cubs, they were why she was a snow angel. "There are many things you may think aren't very handy, but one day you'll regret not knowing how to be a certain way." She told him in a matter-of-fact sort of voice.

She looked way a second as if thinking about the question he had asked her. Bold was it? That was good, right? "Yes. When I see it appropriate." She said honestly. She knew who he was, and she wasn't afraid of him like others were. Sure, she could get into trouble, but she could get out of it too.

"Sometimes you have to get a point across, and this is the only way to do it." She said with a shrug. "You think you're so scary, don't you?" She asked him looking into his eyes without blinking. His eyes were gorgeous, she realized, but she avoided telling him that.

Riikano was just staring at them with his mouth open. Was she crazy? Well that was something he already knew. He almost thought they'd end up with a fight, what was she thinking? He wanted to break it up, but he didn't want Sachin to start chasing him around the pride. Even if it'd do Sachin some good to act like a cub once in a while, Riikano was more worried about his claws and teeth. Surely Lisimba wouldn't let that happen. She did get up in his face after all.

He kinda hid back behind Lisimba trying to pretend he wasn't there... This wasn't going to end well, at least he didn;t think it would.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm
Sachin was going to give a snappy response but was quick witted enough to realize she had outwitted him in their little spat and he had never put thought into the topic of having cubs. having never fallen in love in with anyone and never actively tried to find a mate, the thoughts of having cubs had never come across his mind but he was never going to let her know that one. plus the fact that she was so close and just staring him in the eyes gave him weird feelings that he was unsure how to take. giving a low growl, he looked away and took a few steps from her. " i believe i am done with this conversation and i am sure you have duties to get to." he then took a glance back at her. " stay out of trouble." stalking off, he went off to be alone to regroup and think over about just what went on here.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:05 pm
Lisimba made a face at him as he trailed away. He was no fun, she was expecting him to have a different reaction than what he had given. Though, he was just a grumpy old man, as Rii had said. Though she thought there was more to him than what he was showing everyone. She was determined to figure it out.

"Are you coming Lisimba?" Riikano asked with a curious look upon his face. She was such a strange lioness. Even though they were both adults, they acted like children. Probably a good thing since she helped with the cubs, but he wasn't sure it was always good for them. Though, he didn't let the thought fill his head too much.

"Oh, what? Yes. Let's go." She said being brought back to from her thoughts. With that she went off to see what she had to do for the day with Riikano by her side.

-FINISHED-  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff